• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

...and just a couple days ago:

As always your posts are such bullshit. Did you read either? In both cases the protestors blocked roads, which is illegal, and in the first post they were banging on the persons vehicle. That alone transitions from non-violent to violent.

Curious if that includes the over 2 MILLION unvaccinated illegal immigrants Biden has shipped around the US spreading crime and disease this year?

No they can have a big ass fiesta de navidad all day long

I wonder how much of her personal information can be found through TOR

...bitch isnt hard to find...
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

As always your posts are such bullshit. Did you read either? In both cases the protestors blocked roads, which is illegal, and in the first post they were banging on the persons vehicle. That alone transitions from non-violent to violent.
Don’t forget In videos a lot of time the protesters run in front of the moving vehicles or jump on them to try and stop them, they aren’t marching in a parade with their backs towards the vehicle.

Isn't it funny that even she calls it KARMA? Then this happens to her.....
That’s the moment she thought clearly in all of that. She agreed it seemed, hindsight’s 20/20.

...and just a couple days ago:

And they'll keep getting run over as long as they insist in blocking public roads and illegally detaining people.

Go one step further and try to get someone out of their car. Go ahead. I dare you.

Reactions: gigamortis
She probably needed to add 1 more sign to the front of the house.

A FOR SALE sign.........
Nah....like all good Marxists, she has a poorly hidden "production company" that nets her $100k /yr.....all 100% legitimately I'm sure...

Last edited:
Happened in da ATL:

Hmmm, how does a convicted felon get a gun? Just wonderin'.

There's just something off about this story. A convicted felon packs a pistol in his carry-on baggage. TSA sees the gun in the x-ray. Calls him over and tells him to just stand there shiel they search the bag. They open the bag, he lunges for the bag, reaching in and there's discharge. He runs away, never to be seen again.

Why wasn't he in handcuffs, why would they not have the bag in an area away from the bad guy?

Things just don't add up for me.

There's just something off about this story. A convicted felon packs a pistol in his carry-on baggage. TSA sees the gun in the x-ray. Calls him over and tells him to just stand there shiel they search the bag. They open the bag, he lunges for the bag, reaching in and there's discharge. He runs away, never to be seen again.

Why wasn't he in handcuffs, why would they not have the bag in an area away from the bad guy?

To be fair, Atlanta TSA are almost always overwhelmed and under motivated.....they are not the "crack troops"....

Reactions: camocorvette
https://www.rt.com › usa › mexican-drug-cartels-military-074
It is quite worrisome to have individuals with specialized military training and combat experience being associated with the cartels." As of April 2011, the FBI National Gang Intelligence Center identified members of at least 53 gangs that have served in or are affiliated with the US military.

https://thegrayzone.com › 2021 › 05 › 06 › us-special-forces-mexican-drug-cartels
Mexico's Los Zetas cartel trained by U.S. military forces. The most well-known example of U.S. training disseminating into the wrong hands has been Los Zetas. The Zetas were enforcers for the Gulf cartel, which recruited deserters from Mexico's Airborne Special Forces Group (GAFE).
Supposedly, quite a few "bangers", with clean enough records, join the Army to get the training needed to come back to the States and further their banger careers. Mac

To be fair, Atlanta TSA are almost always overwhelmed and under motivated.....they are not the "crack troops"....

this is true. They held me and my people for 6 hours holding our K9's that we brought back from Europe many years ago. Then they told us the weren't releasing the dogs to us until the next day. We ran through the terminals hoping to catch the last flight to RDU, barely made it, flew to RDU, drove 1.5hrs home, got up in the morning and drove 1.5hrs back to RDU to pick up the dogs from the cargo terminal. Fuck ATL TSA.

https://www.rt.com › usa › mexican-drug-cartels-military-074
It is quite worrisome to have individuals with specialized military training and combat experience being associated with the cartels." As of April 2011, the FBI National Gang Intelligence Center identified members of at least 53 gangs that have served in or are affiliated with the US military.

https://thegrayzone.com › 2021 › 05 › 06 › us-special-forces-mexican-drug-cartels
Mexico's Los Zetas cartel trained by U.S. military forces. The most well-known example of U.S. training disseminating into the wrong hands has been Los Zetas. The Zetas were enforcers for the Gulf cartel, which recruited deserters from Mexico's Airborne Special Forces Group (GAFE).
Sadly, it’s not just cartel people. Reg bangers are incorporating team tactics on the streets now. It’s not a new thing, but it is growing. As I said, this nation is starting to go down the shitter fast.

Judging by the scope fitted to his AR he doesn't anticipate any close quarters encounters🤣

View attachment 7745630

They are not going to protect/defend anything with the chamber flags still in as well.
Yeah, that's going to create an OH F#CK moment in the time of need. You can open-carry a rifle, and a handgun, I believe, last time I bothered to look anyways, at a protest/rally in Wisconsin, but, you can NOT have one in the pipe. I could be wrong, because, I don't go to them things.

That scope on daddy's rifle, looks to be one of those "Super Sniper", Amazon things. Mac

Yeah, that's going to create an OH F#CK moment in the time of need. You can open-carry a rifle, and a handgun, I believe, last time I bothered to look anyways, at a protest/rally in Wisconsin, but, you can NOT have one in the pipe. I could be wrong, because, I don't go to them things.

That scope on daddy's rifle, looks to be one of those "Super Sniper", Amazon things. Mac

looks like a Mueller 4-16 AO, to me.

I thought the same thing...then I was like...well, it IS Atlanta. Generally it's a clusterfuck there anyway. But it is very fishy that it appears he may have been through security x-ray himself? Or was it stacked up on conveyer and he remembered it was there.

Sadly, it’s not just cartel people. Reg bangers are incorporating team tactics on the streets now. It’s not a new thing, but it is growing. As I said, this nation is starting to go down the shitter fast.
The regular gangs have done it for years. Whole cartels were started by Mexican special police or special forces. I wonder if they use hired Americans just to distance themselves more? that doesn’t really make sense though because they claim it was them ordering it a lot of the time. Is it just showing they have a broad reach?

The cartels have better training and equipment than the military over there and definitely don’t have problems killing people. Hell they hire people from here to train their people.

CJNG has some nice equipment

The regular gangs have done it for years. Whole cartels were started by Mexican special police or special forces. I wonder if they use hired Americans just to distance themselves more? that doesn’t really make sense though because they claim it was them ordering it a lot of the time. Is it just showing they have a broad reach?

The cartels have better training and equipment than the military over there and definitely don’t have problems killing people. Hell they hire people from here to train their people.

CJNG has some nice equipment

Coming to a border town near you.