• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

sound like they are jacking prices to force you out of your gas powered cars and trucks.

Reactions: gigamortis
I linked what it probably was the other day but can’t remember where it is now

How many cities have a commute time of 45 minutes to over an hour?

Where are the folks who live in the city and park on the street going to charge their cars?

Where is this electricity coming from to charge these cars?

This just makes no sense. Maybe in 20 years, possibly as long as 50 years. Conversion to an all electric mode of transportation is decades away. What about the freight railroads who use diesel locomotives? Can you imagine the cost of hanging catanary wire over the miles and miles of freight railroads all over the country? I bet those shipping container ships won't like having to rely on the sun to power them across the oceans.

But they have our best interest at heart and they will do whatever it takes to improve our lives over the next 50 years.......

“The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.

he's lying, of course.

The MacIver Institute published a report in 2019 about JusticePoint’s critical failures in monitoring criminals, and Milwaukee County’s unrelenting efforts to keep criminals out of jail. The report highlighted low cash bonds for serious crimes, poor oversight, and dismal outcomes. It appears things have gotten worse.

A cursory review of new cases from the last month in Milwaukee County found bail amounts have decreased further from those highlighted in MacIver’s previous report. In 2019, the lowest bail amount MacIver found for 1st degree sexual assault of child was $750. Earlier this month a judge let someone out for $650.

He can’t stop doing this stupid shit. “Threats” and every damn persons a glowy, I like bender, but damn. LOL

Those quoting what got Bender banned might want to consider removing any quotes of that post. If it was good enough for Bender, it's good enough for you to get banned.

Just 1 man's opinion.

could be something else. could be....

5tSKovq7.jpeg

It’s 100% true!
Ok open dialogue: not shitting in anyone’s salad (esp steel head), but how is this even remotely true?

Australia, Austria, China, Ukraine, Taiwan, child trafficking in the US, the US border, uyghers, non-Hindus in India - how are the guns in the US preserving any of their freedoms? How is freedom ringing throughout the world because Booby Joe Gentry the homecoming queen who can’t even make a decent pimento cheese sandwich has access to a PSA assembled AR that’s loaded with green tips? Nobody honestly gives two fucks about anyone anywhere else unless you have been there - and then only maybe. And it’s completely understandable.

And then the age old question: who made us the worlds police officer? Furthermore, if we are the worlds police officer, WHO exactly made the laws that we are enforcing while we are playing the role of law enforcement officer? WHO decided the penalties, which seem to be we send our families to die for people who don’t fight for themselves and then give it all up when we leave?

The regular gangs have done it for years. Whole cartels were started by Mexican special police or special forces. I wonder if they use hired Americans just to distance themselves more? that doesn’t really make sense though because they claim it was them ordering it a lot of the time. Is it just showing they have a broad reach?

The cartels have better training and equipment than the military over there and definitely don’t have problems killing people. Hell they hire people from here to train their people.

CJNG has some nice equipment

who is this?

How many cities have a commute time of 45 minutes to over an hour?

Where are the folks who live in the city and park on the street going to charge their cars?

Where is this electricity coming from to charge these cars?

This just makes no sense. Maybe in 20 years, possibly as long as 50 years. Conversion to an all electric mode of transportation is decades away. What about the freight railroads who use diesel locomotives? Can you imagine the cost of hanging catanary wire over the miles and miles of freight railroads all over the country? I bet those shipping container ships won't like having to rely on the sun to power them across the oceans.

But they have our best interest at heart and they will do whatever it takes to improve our lives over the next 50 years.......

Nevermind trying to put enough batteries on a 747 to power it.

Reactions: lariat
Coming? They've been in the U.S. for years.

Go listen to any interview with Ed Calderon. Vigilance Elite, and Valuetainment did good ones.
I'm baffled that states cannot employ the NG or deputize citizens to protect the border; stunned even

Reactions: gigamortis
Those quoting what got Bender banned might want to consider removing any quotes of that post. If it was good enough for Bender, it's good enough for you to get banned.

Just 1 man's opinion.
Good point, didn’t think about that

If their actions were illegal that doesn't make any gapping asshole with a vehical Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Physically blocking a roadway does not call for a deadly force response.
Did you not read or remember the fact that in the first post the protestors started attacking the mans vehicle. How about pulling your head out of your ass and stop being a liberal troll. You are fucking pathetic.

If their actions were illegal that doesn't make any gapping asshole with a vehical Judge, Jury, and Executioner. Physically blocking a roadway does not call for a deadly force response.
I think I speak for everyone in saying you have your head so far up your ass I'd bet your mother couldn't tell where you end or begin

I'm figuring Bender's last post, at least the one we can see, has been modified from its original version. If I'm correct, the ban hammer was likely deserved although he will be missed.

Did you not read or remember the fact that in the first post the protestors started attacking the mans vehicle. How about pulling your head out of your ass and stop being a liberal troll. You are fucking pathetic.

If leftys could process reality, they wouldn't have to be leftys.
They confuse feeling for thinking, and that's their downfall.

I'm figuring Bender's last post, at least the one we can see, has been modified from its original version. If I'm correct, the ban hammer was likely deserved although he will be missed.

I don't think he's perma-banned. I'm think it's just a trip to Banned Camp.

I believe he has frequent flyer miles to his many trips to Banned Camp.

Coming? They've been in the U.S. for years.

Go listen to any interview with Ed Calderon. Vigilance Elite, and Valuetainment did good ones.

I've talked with Ed many times. He knows his shit. He was suppose to come to NC and I was supposed to teach him how to shoot long range. Once I deleted my IG account, we lost touch.

Reactions: akmike47
I've talked with Ed many times. He knows his shit. He was suppose to come to NC and I was supposed to teach him how to shoot long range. Once I deleted my IG account, we lost touch.
Seems like he’s a good dude. would be cool to sit and listen to war stories.

Reactions: BLKWLFK9

“The bail recommendation in this case is not consistent with the approach of the Milwaukee County District Attorney’s Office toward matters involving violent crime, nor was it consistent with the risk assessment of the defendant prior to setting of bail.

he's lying, of course.

The MacIver Institute published a report in 2019 about JusticePoint’s critical failures in monitoring criminals, and Milwaukee County’s unrelenting efforts to keep criminals out of jail. The report highlighted low cash bonds for serious crimes, poor oversight, and dismal outcomes. It appears things have gotten worse.

A cursory review of new cases from the last month in Milwaukee County found bail amounts have decreased further from those highlighted in MacIver’s previous report. In 2019, the lowest bail amount MacIver found for 1st degree sexual assault of child was $750. Earlier this month a judge let someone out for $650.
Didn't you post the charges earlier?

I thought one of them was for bail-jumping.

How in the actual fuck do you get bail at all when charged with bail-jumping??????

Didn't you post the charges earlier?

I thought one of them was for bail-jumping.

How in the actual fuck do you get bail at all when charged with bail-jumping??????
It’s the system. Friend of mine on local PD claims the same guy was arrested 4 different times in 3 different counties, in the same day!!! WTF? I said, “man if that is true then I don’t know how you keep doing what you are doing.” Talk about disheartening. He says it happens all the time! The system is a business. My theory is, as long as someone keeps paying and they keep making money then they’ll keep churning them out, I guess. I think at some point the real question is gonna have to be whether or not the majority of these people can be reprogrammed to once again become productive members of society. I would have to say that under the current system, that’s not very likely for most of them. The system is also overwhelmed which is why you see people that should be kept getting released over and over. There is nowhere to put all these people. Add in illegals coming over in huge waves and it just exacerbates the issue. Couple all that with tur fact that they cannot get good officers anymore or replace the ones that decide to walk fast enough and it’s just a shitshow. Add in the demonization of then police well you see where I’m going. If we don’t get solid leadership in key positions that will do something and fast then you better hold on...

From Fox News:

The man being questioned after a red SUV plowed through Waukesha's Christmas parade, killing at least five people and injuring dozens, has been identified as Darrell E. Brooks Jr., a Milwaukee man with a criminal history dating back to 1999 that includes numerous violent felonies.

Multiple senior law enforcement sources told Fox News that the 39-year-old longtime felon was being questioned in connection with the attack.

Police said early Monday that a red SUV plowed into pedestrians Sunday evening, killing five and injuring at least 40 more. Some of the victims were children.

He has a long rap sheet and a number of pending cases. Brooks’ most recent court appearance came on Nov. 5 for charges including reckless endangerment, battery, domestic abuse, resisting arrest and bail jumping. He was out on $1,000 bail for those charges at the time of the attack.

Can someone tell me how this scum was out on bail???
"bail jumping" ^^^^^

found it, but no link?

View attachment 7741948

Can we do Anthony Gonzalez next, please...? please...??
Really? This is an example of the corruption of the Republicans. Wyoming is the most conservative state in the nation. Cheney is the most despised Republican in the entire country. She is literally hated in Wyoming.

Yet the vote was 31 to 29. I am pissed off.
This is why I left the Wyoming Republican Party years ago and will remain an Independent until the Republicans clean their own house and True the Vote!

To be fair, Atlanta TSA are almost always overwhelmed and under motivated.....they are not the "crack troops"....
If you have to wait for a TSA supervisor , Hope you packed a lunch . Last time through Atlanta with fire arms . One of our cases set off some alarm in the
gun scanner . We waited for 45 minutes for a supervisor . When he got there , he was rude and a complete dick to us and the TSA ladies that worked in the room . Our weapons were cleared and off we went . 3 of us thru the TSA express lane . Our other friend had to go thru the regular TSA line for some reason .
A half hour later . He shows up . We asked what took so long . As the TSA lines were moving pretty fast .
He got up to the body scanner and they pulled him and checked him with a chemical wipe . Which he came up positive for gun powder .
They asked him, why he had gun powder residue on his hands ? To which he replied , I just checked guns at the ticket counter .
They said Oh , Ok . have a nice day .

Last edited:
Reactions: TACC and Jim Out