• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Police academy Colombia - reception for the German colleagues ,they should have ran with some hookers and blow instead of Adolph and the trusty german sheppard :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🧻

FEgypaQXsAgY0Ch.jpg

FEgyp-XXoAQh2m3.jpg

FEgypNxWYAwX9cA.jpg
FEgyppFXoAkGvM4.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I'm thinking nobody could have been that dumb to do that on accident.
They had to want to be pissing the Germans off for some reason.

Maybe German border guards had been mean to some bigwig's Mistress or something.

Reactions: Ridge_Walker
could be something else. could be....

5tSKovq7.jpeg

The vaccine defenders will be flocking to this ASAP as we cant be having people speak negatively about these vaccines.

These enlightened elites of society will explain to all us ignorant knuckle draggers that there is absolutely no link between the vaccine and any reported ill effects. All totally coincidental. Nothing to see here.

What kind of cash does a paid shill make these days?

🤣

Democrat Governor of New Mexico, Michelle Lujan Grisham, went beyond endorsing a COVID-19 vaccine booster for all adults…She now claims that being fully vaccinated now means a person must have three shots.​

I live in NM and she can go fuck herself along with the horse she rode in on. NM has one of the highest vaccination rates as well a being one of the strictest in the country and yet is third in Covid cases. They keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. I live in a rural area of the state and its back to normal and people just ignore her.

I live in NM and she can go fuck herself along with the horse she rode in on. NM has one of the highest vaccination rates as well a being one of the strictest in the country and yet is third in Covid cases. They keep doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. I live in a rural area of the state and its back to normal and people just ignore her.
Thats part of the problem, these narcissist types need something to shout about to keep getting attention.

They also crave control, cant have the plebs figuring out that they don't need the parasites.

I don't think he's perma-banned. I'm think it's just a trip to Banned Camp.

I believe he has frequent flyer miles to his many trips to Banned Camp.

Bummer. I like Bender. Dudes that live in Wyoming need to be given extra slack. I mean, with all the local sheep distracting them, they are bound to miss a step every now and then.

There are some good prosecutors out there that believe in the rule of law and locking up criminals. My daughter was the lead prosecutor on this case.

AG Balderas Announces 57 Year Prison Sentence for

Convicted Child Predator Jordan Padilla

ALBUQUERQUE, NM---Today, Attorney General Hector Balderas announced that Jordan Padilla was committed to 57 years in the Department of Corrections as part of a 271 year sentence. On June 25, 2021, a Bernalillo County jury convicted the Defendant of 25 felony counts related to the prolific sexual abuse of children, including charges of criminal sexual penetration of a child under 13 years of age, false imprisonment, and sexual exploitation of children. Judge Cindy Leos presided over the trial and sentencing. As part of this sentence, Judge Leos ordered restitution for the unidentified child victim and for dozens of other children harmed by the Defendant while he is serving his prison sentence. Judge Leos emphasized that the restitution order is to be a reminder, every month, of the consequences of his criminal sexual abuse of children and the lifelong harm it caused to the victims.

“The defendant is a dangerous predator, and partnering with courageous family members allows our office to strongly advocate for children that deserve the maximum protection under the law,” said Attorney General Balderas.

One of the child survivors in this case remains unidentified and the investigation regarding her identity is ongoing. If you have any information related to this case please contact the Office of the New Mexico Attorney General ICAC Unit at (505) 717-3500.

there is quite a bit of pre-trial news they are ignoring.
Your initial post claimed the trial was ongoing, which is false since it hasn't even started. There is enough fake news floating around about everything already, we don't need more.