• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

LOLOL.

FAGGOTS GONNA BE FAGGOTS

1638216985044.png

Soccer goalkeeper here.... no pads, no helmet, no homo - could run circles around all the football guys while smoking a Lucky Strike :LOL: Took more hits to the head than.... wait, where was I? Anyway...

Back in the day, there no fucking cards thrown for any of this bullshit you see today. You fell on the ground to draw a card? You sat out the rest of the game. My coach's favorite expression was to call you a "candy bar". Took a straight knee to the forehead in a state playoff, knocked me back about 5 feet flat on my back. When I woke up all I could hear was coach screaming "Get up you CANDY BAR!" :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Yup, I finished that game.

Hell, I'm taking out my Uhlsport jersey now and reminiscing on that poor SOB I climbed up his back on a corner kick and sent to the hospital. I can still see his blood-stained jersey.

Ah, the good ole days. Rant over.

But yeah, the current crop of players are a bunch of fags IMHO.

So, what you are saying is that we will allow America to go down the shithole, never to be seen again?
Unfortunately.....it has to hit rock bottom before it comes back. Pandering to elected officials is an absolute waste of time...IMHO. As long as the herd of mouth breathing idiots gets away with voting scams and liberal interpretation of the law....we all fucked. Total collapse and applied force is the only course correction I see working. Not what I want for sure, but better me than my children.

Soccer goalkeeper here.... no pads, no helmet, no homo - could run circles around all the football guys while smoking a Lucky Strike :LOL: Took more hits to the head than.... wait, where was I? Anyway...

Back in the day, there no fucking cards thrown for any of this bullshit you see today. You fell on the ground to draw a card? You sat out the rest of the game. My coach's favorite expression was to call you a "candy bar". Took a straight knee to the forehead in a state playoff, knocked me back about 5 feet flat on my back. When I woke up all I could hear was coach screaming "Get up you CANDY BAR!" :ROFLMAO:

Hell, I'm taking out my Uhlsport jersey now and reminiscing on that poor SOB I climbed up his back on a corner kick and sent to the hospital. I can still see his blood-stained jersey.

Lol
Yeah, the football players weren't allowed to play football with the soccer players of the cross country folks… for some reason they got hurt… lol

I had crush on a girl when I was 13. She was a beautiful, heavenly, radiant creature with chestnut brown hair that was prettier than the sun shining off a rifle barrel in the morning. She had more curves than I could put on a baseball at the time.

She was an older woman at 17. She never cast a glance at me despite my petitions to the Almighty. Except that I had a chance when she joined us for a softball game at the city park!

She was on the opposite team and I was pitching. She got up to bat and all I could think of was how I could win her affections. Striking her out was not the way to do it. So I did everything to help her get a hit. I was hoping she could knock it out of the park but she really did swing that bat like a girl.

I was doing my very best to pitch them slow enough so she could get a hit. The count got to three and two. I put a slow one across the plate and never saw it coming back at me. I felt the pain in my chest and was on my back before the sound of the crack of the bat got to my ears.

It knocked the wind out of me and the lights went out briefly. When I opened my eyes, the love of my life with the chestnut hair and soft curves was holding me in her arms. She kept apologizing and begging me not to die!

Her hair fell across my face and the last time I ever got close to a woman's breast before that was when my mother was nursing me. That was enough to revive me and put the air back in my lungs despite the pain in my chest.

She kept saying, "Please don't die on me." and "I'm so sorry." My gosh, her voice was so pretty!

Opportunity only comes knocking once and for me it was in the form of a baseball that rocketed it's way into my sternum. I hadn't been caressed like that since I fell out of my crib and even though I wasn't a quick thinker my moment of inspiration arrived.

I closed my eyes while she cradled me in her arms and I said, "Mom, is that you? Everything is so dark. I can't see. Please kiss me before I go."

I puckered up an waited for my moment of ecstasy, when she dropped me like a sack of fertilizer. She walked off the field, out of the park and out of my life.

I had crush on a girl when I was 13. She was a beautiful, heavenly, radiant creature with chestnut brown hair that was prettier than the sun shining off a rifle barrel in the morning. She had more curves than I could put on a baseball at the time.

She was an older woman at 17. She never cast a glance at me despite my petitions to the Almighty. Except that I had a chance when she joined us for a softball game at the city park!

She was on the opposite team and I was pitching. She got up to bat and all I could think of was how I could win her affections. Striking her out was not the way to do it. So I did everything to help her get a hit. I was hoping she could knock it out of the park but she really did swing that bat like a girl.

I was doing my very best to pitch them slow enough so she could get a hit. The count got to three and two. I put a slow one across the plate and never saw it coming back at me. I felt the pain in my chest and was on my back before the sound of the crack of the bat got to my ears.

It knocked the wind out of me and the lights went out briefly. When I opened my eyes, the love of my life with the chestnut hair and soft curves was holding me in her arms. She kept apologizing and begging me not to die!

Her hair fell across my face and the last time I ever got close to a woman's breast before that was when my mother was nursing me. That was enough to revive me and put the air back in my lungs despite the pain in my chest.

She kept saying, "Please don't die on me." and "I'm so sorry." My gosh, her voice was so pretty!

Opportunity only comes knocking once and for me it was in the form of a baseball that rocketed it's way into my sternum. I hadn't been caressed like that since I fell out of my crib and even though I wasn't a quick thinker my moment of inspiration arrived.

I closed my eyes while she cradled me in her arms and I said, "Mom, is that you? Everything is so dark. I can't see. Please kiss me before I go."

I puckered up an waited for my moment of ecstasy, when she dropped me like a sack of fertilizer. She walked off the field, out of the park and out of my life.
Should've gone for the K

In hindsight you should have beaned her in the noggin and nursed her back to health.

As a height challenged person, I played the game dirty as I could get away with. honestly, shit got especially nasty on corner Kicks. I would grab the jersey near the bottom so the ref could not see, as the ball was put in play I would smash the top of the players foot I was next too. God forbid, an opposing player went down in the mayhem of a corner, it usually would lead to them getting kicked in the ribs or stomach, spiked the back of their calves or back, or just an ole fashioned kick to face area. ……ah the good times. …..after the injured player, usually a bigger guy, got up looking to kill me, it usually led to them being ejected from the game. Lol after the game was over was a different story lol. We were an local city team that lost so much more than we won, so we stuck together and usually were looking for a good fight after we lost the game. I would not trade that time in my life. So many good and bad things happened but all are great memories.

…. better me than my children.
It appears that it will have to bounce a couple of times before anybody will lift a finger.

I ain’t gettin’ any younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmp1
Wow, a first me on the hide. Was typing a response and the thread got pulled!!!! I feel, well, privileged I was typing as it was getting yanked!!