• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

9QqAEklL.jpeg

If you just read the second and third paragraph and think "communism"........it all makes sense.

Reactions: samadisoulcrusher
IDK........I have trouble with giving anything to St. JUDE. I am thinking they are in just as deep as any otther entity. I have to question how a CEO for St. Jude, the charity, is worth so much?

I personally believe the whole medical industry is corrupt and just milking the people of America for profit at any expense. Abbott Industries is currently making lots of Covid 19 test that are selling at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Our health is big buisness to them.

But........the guy has a realy cool, new museum that everyone here should visit. It is world class.

Do your own investigating and thinking. I may be a cook and paranoid at this point, but I believe all big charaties are probably just stealing.
Pick your helping kids with cancer charity of choice, that wasn't the point

Reactions: Josh1978
Too late...fuck off.
Was in the Bass Pro in Phoenix on Sunday. Upon exiting, I walked right past the little bell and bucket. The guy ringing the bell was yammering for donations. I just kept walking. Felt like saying fuck you, but he didn’t deserve it, he was just a volunteer trying to do “the right thing”. Felt a bit bad for him. I’d bet he had been verbally abused by others.

And away they go to see who can pull off the most draconian shitz..

""OTTAWA -- Unvaccinated travellers over the age of 12 won't be able to board a plane or train in Canada beginning today, and a negative COVID-19 test will no longer serve as a substitute for most people.""

And in Greece..
""Authorities said they would impose a €100 fine on every individual over the age of 60 who was not vaccinated.""

Pick your helping kids with cancer charity of choice, that wasn't the point
I totally get your point. I agree with you. My point is I am not sure you are actually giving that much to kids with cancer by donating to St. Jude. Our whole medical world is an industry to make a few very rich off of our ailments.

heard he also banned andy ngo and his antifa coverage.

I just checked and his account still appears to up. Doesn't twitter give a "This account has been suspended" message?

This guy is a fuckin joke. What a pussy. This is the type of asshole that talked shit on 45 nonstop but when the favor is returned he acts like a little bitch with a bag of dicks in his mouth. 😂

Was in the Bass Pro in Phoenix on Sunday. Upon exiting, I walked right past the little bell and bucket. The guy ringing the bell was yammering for donations. I just kept walking. Felt like saying fuck you, but he didn’t deserve it, he was just a volunteer trying to do “the right thing”. Felt a bit bad for him. I’d bet he had been verbally abused by others.
Anybody seen any other reports on this? I can’t find anything at all. Not gonna jump to a conclusion without more information

I totally get your point. I agree with you. My point is I am not sure you are actually giving that much to kids with cancer by donating to St. Jude. Our whole medical world is an industry to make a few very rich off of our ailments.
You say you get the point then you reiterate off topic...

And away they go to see who can pull off the most draconian shitz..

""OTTAWA -- Unvaccinated travellers over the age of 12 won't be able to board a plane or train in Canada beginning today, and a negative COVID-19 test will no longer serve as a substitute for most people.""

And in Greece..
""Authorities said they would impose a €100 fine on every individual over the age of 60 who was not vaccinated.""

Accelerating the measures as the wheels start to fall off the narrative.

Which will happen first

1. Total Police State

2. Public taking back their Freedom

Reactions: camocorvette
Anybody seen any other reports on this? I can’t find anything at all. Not gonna jump to a conclusion without more information

These people need to meet Karma, 10000 fold. It's one thing to disagree with somebody politically. However, if one is a doctor they "swore an oath" that is becoming more and more apparent is in word only. But, having seen members of Rotary Club lie their ass off to the detriment of people of lower intelligence in order to get their way on business deals I can say with little trepidation all these "organizations" and "oaths" are just poppycock. Ones morals and ethics are exactly that and saying phrases and such does not make one moral or ethical. In many cases, it's a front to hide deviousness.

Sorry, I guess I'm just a functional cynic.

Reactions: Mwalex
These people need to meet Karma, 10000 fold. It's one thing to disagree with somebody politically. However, if one is a doctor they "swore an oath" that is becoming more and more apparent is in word only. But, having seen members of Rotary Club lie their ass off to the detriment of people of lower intelligence in order to get their way on business deals I can say with little trepidation all these "organizations" and "oaths" are just poppycock. Ones morals and ethics are exactly that and saying phrases and such does not make one moral or ethical. In many cases, it's a front to hide deviousness.

Sorry, I guess I'm just a functional cynic.
It's a troll account. And bet chick named @ cocksailor that can't spell vitamin is probably not a doctor.

It's a troll account. And bet chick named @ cocksailor that can't spell vitamin is probably not a doctor.
Yes, I noticed the @cocksailor; but I don't think it's unreasonable that some doctors are doing this. They know the hand that feeds them.

So if you are unvaxed they won't kill you... I don't see that as a bad thing.

So if you are unvaxed they won't kill you... I don't see that as a bad thing.
Can we just send all the vacs over there. They'll be lured there under the promise of you're gonna get a shot and never have to get another vaccination for the rest of their life for anything.

Problem solved.

All the politicians across the globe get special dispensation and get 1st in line...

Maryland's governor put together a bipartition committee to redistrict the state. They came back with a fair geographical district plan.

Enter the evil Democrat majority and they will not utilize this map, instead they are going to vote to institute their own. EVERY Republican area of the state will be absorbed into a district that has far greater Demwit support. I mean every district will be changed to have Demwit majority.

This state is done for. I didn't hold out much hope, but I thought the redistricting could help. Oh well......

• Angry
Reactions: TACC and merica
At the risk of ridicule, when you look at it through the lens of actual satanic worship among entertainment and political elites it begins to make sense.

Those Georgia Guidestones spell it out. Decreasing the population is one of the most important goals.

Tinfoil? Maybe. It is the only thing that makes sense in my view.

That video several pages back detailing Masonic evil is a truly eye opening introduction.
Can someone post this vid back up?
Can’t find it

Thanks