• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

342190_tk19s93wwxadfyv_full.jpeg

As a height challenged person, I played the game dirty as I could get away with. honestly, shit got especially nasty on corner Kicks. I would grab the jersey near the bottom so the ref could not see, as the ball was put in play I would smash the top of the players foot I was next too. God forbid, an opposing player went down in the mayhem of a corner, it usually would lead to them getting kicked in the ribs or stomach, spiked the back of their calves or back, or just an ole fashioned kick to face area. ……ah the good times. …..after the injured player, usually a bigger guy, got up looking to kill me, it usually led to them being ejected from the game. Lol after the game was over was a different story lol. We were an local city team that lost so much more than we won, so we stuck together and usually were looking for a good fight after we lost the game. I would not trade that time in my life. So many good and bad things happened but all are great memories.
Yup, we had to play dirty too, and everyone knew it. More than a few stretchers at our games, always the other team getting carried off the field 🤣🤣🤣

Good times.

Reactions: oneshot86
all you wypipo that donate to them to help the poor are really closet nazis.
I don’t donate anything to anybody! It’s no different than a bum under an overpass with his fucking hand out.

I don’t donate anything to anybody! It’s no different than a bum under an overpass with his fucking hand out.
i actually recommend people donate scrap cloth and old (clean) clothes.
this is actually used vs filling landfills and is logical choice.

so my daughter's 26 yo boyfriend with the tumor was released and they are "pretty sure" it is benign, but they didn't biopsy it "because they don't do them on weekends" and now he is trying to get one scheduled asap. wtf? i think they are getting so many random cancers that they don't give a fuck anymore.
they planned on moving to NY in early january because he got into PA school, but now they don't know...

Never heard of Smith-Mundt before, great post^^^^

And I thought the NDAA sucked ass under W....

The Media and Outreach Coordinator for the U.S. State Department's Bureau of African Affairs, Gregory L. Garland, noted that the United States shoots itself in the foot by the release prohibition of materials produced by the State Department and the BBG within US borders and by preaching freedom of the press abroad while practicing censorship at home.[41] He argued against a complete repeal of the Smith–Mundt Act of 1948 stating that the law "creates a statutory firewall between resources intended for foreign audiences and those used domestically. Tear down that firewall, and it will be a matter of time before resources and personnel who focus on talking about America overseas are diverted in favor of domestic "public affairs," the short-term political imperative of any administration." An unnamed Pentagon official who was concerned about the 2012 law version stated: "It removes the protection for Americans. It removes oversight from the people who want to put out this information. There are no checks and balances. No one knows if the information is accurate, partially accurate, or entirely false."[39]

But wait, it gets worse...

On December 4, 2012, the U.S. Senate unanimously passed the bill 98–0[18][19] and added in Section 1033 the Feinstein–Lee NDAA Amendment[20] which states: "An authorization to use military force, a declaration of war, or any similar authority shall not authorize the detention without charge or trial of a citizen or lawful permanent resident of the United States apprehended in the United States, unless an Act of Congress expressly authorizes such detention."[21][22][23]

I kinda think all this craziness ( no bail, catch and release, not stopping shoplifting, not answering minor crimes, etc..) is just a test to see how people will react when it becomes real.
It is a test alright, but they don’t care how we react.

i actually recommend people donate scrap cloth and old (clean) clothes.
this is actually used vs filling landfills and is logical choice.
I actually recommend people stop giving shit to worthless homeless people altogether...

If you have an itch you have to scratch in terms of volunteering, donating time or money or whatever, hook up with St. Jude's.

I can't think of a soul more deserving of help than a child with cancer and a soul less deserving of anything than a grown adult that elects to be a leech on society instead of a participant.

/Rant

I actually recommend people stop giving shit to worthless homeless people altogether...

If you have an itch you have to scratch in terms of volunteering, donating time or money or whatever, hook up with St. Jude's.

I can't think of a soul more deserving of help than a child with cancer and a soul less deserving of anything than a grown adult that elects to be a leech on society instead of a participant.

/Rant
IDK........I have trouble with giving anything to St. JUDE. I am thinking they are in just as deep as any otther entity. I have to question how a CEO for St. Jude, the charity, is worth so much?

I personally believe the whole medical industry is corrupt and just milking the people of America for profit at any expense. Abbott Industries is currently making lots of Covid 19 test that are selling at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Our health is big buisness to them.

But........the guy has a realy cool, new museum that everyone here should visit. It is world class.

Do your own investigating and thinking. I may be a cook and paranoid at this point, but I believe all big charaties are probably just stealing.

Last edited:
Myocarditis, which is par for the course for the spiked protein. For people who are susceptible if it goes into their lungs it's the inflammation, once your body has actually beaten it back, that kills you. Inflammation of the heart is to be expected for people already susceptible (no one is sure why) to the spiked protein which the "vaccine" causes your cells to produce. The properties of Ivermectin that help are not the anti-parasitic ones for which it was developed, but it's strong anti-inflammation properties.

I'll only add that a virus that affects people so wildly differently (from no symptoms all the way to death), on a case by case basis, is a hallmark of a manufactured Chimera Virus rather than a naturally evolved virus.