• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

*Looks at tumor.

“There’s a cancer cell …. That one right there … that is on my side”

*Sensible chuckle

😀

There is nobody in “government” who is on your side.
Including the former prez.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
DIpdhYtI6stP.png

He also helped expose the election fraud. However, almost no one has fucking been charged yet, despite hard evidence in multiple states with multiple scams. That Ruby bitch should be in prison already. Audio, video and ballot image proof of the fraud she bragged about.
Over 54+ of Americans believe the election was stolen. Look at all the Dems retiring.. they know cheating will be much harder in midterms. Who has passed better voter integrity laws? I'm tired of the fraud and fleecing by our politicians.

The day Comey gave his speech about hildabitch committing multiple crimes and saying that no reasonable prosecutor would charge her. Should have been an eye opener to anyone with a brain.
He also helped expose the election fraud. However, almost no one has fucking been charged yet, despite hard evidence in multiple states with multiple scams. That Ruby bitch should be in prison already. Audio, video and ballot image proof of the fraud she bragged about.
Over 54+ of Americans believe the election was stolen. Look at all the Dems retiring.. they know cheating will be much harder in midterms. Who has passed better voter integrity laws? I'm tired of the fraud and fleecing by our politicians.
Expecting that the corrupted would stand for justice went out the window

"Project Veritas, [30/12/2021 7:46 AM]
[Forwarded from James O'Keefe]
BREAKING: Per CNN Head of Strategic Comms - Rick Saleeby, Producer for Jack Tapper, has RESIGNED from CNN following Project Veritas reporting of horrific text messages and FaceTime calls alleging sexual fantasies and potential misconduct with underage girls"

Project Veritas is posting out of Australia? The timestamp is off (its still Wed afternoon 12/29 here in the US)
BREAKING: Per CNN Head of Strategic Comms - Rick Saleeby, Producer for Jack Tapper, has RESIGNED from CNN following Project Veritas reporting of horrific text messages and FaceTime calls alleging sexual fantasies and potential misconduct with underage girls"

Last edited:

they don't know shit.

h9lxjNooxTQo.jpeg

I'd like to think this was just a mere sign of incompetence. However, it seems there is more to it imho.

What could be gained by misrepresenting these numbers given a widely (even if falsely) held belief that omnicron is less lethal?

If less cases are omnicron, then more cases are...something worse? Delta? "Original"?

There is always an angle being played, and if you are good, several.

Reactions: NoDopes
I'd like to think this was just a mere sign of incompetence. However, it seems there is more to it imho.

What could be gained by misrepresenting these numbers given a widely (even if falsely) held belief that omnicron is less lethal?

If less cases are omnicron, then more cases are...something worse? Delta? "Original"?

There is always an angle being played, and if you are good, several.
right. they might be lying again because folks are laughing at omicron.

Reactions: gigamortis
I'm thinking EMP strike...per Klaus PLEASE LISTEN:

Doesn't even have to be something that drastic. "Dr. Evil" Bezos could simply have a global wide "outage" of AWS. So much crap is dependent on it now that an outage at even one of their facilities ends up crippling large parts of the internet.

This does not surprise me in the least.

At first, when even this site had parades of "leaked" Chinese photos of of people falling dead in the streets, I admit that I was very concerned and my actions reflected those concerns.

I suppose, maybe that had purpose.

Perhaps, one has to view anything that comes out of there given the control they have to censor, is let out, not leaked out.

Then when direct observation contradicted that narrative, my views also changed...maybe right, maybe wrong.

When viewed from 1000ft, it's possible to see many of these contradictions and the logic used escapes me.

And, things like "no one is safe until we are all safe"... makes this liberal cringe.

You know, that's the party of science and logic...right?

Yeah something big. This is the year it all comes down. The new world order is about to rain down hell on everyone.
If (and that's a big IF) you can outlast 50% of the people around you..... You may find yourself in some good company.... But, in all fairness there will still be some evil around.... My crystal ball is still murky, like everyone else's.

I honestly believe, initially at least, Trump although a "business" genius, was an idiot scientifically. He trusted people based on "reputation" . He had a sincere desire to get things done. They took advantage of his mega-egomaniac traits "You'll be the first to make a vaccine happen so fast" , he knew COVID would be used against him in the election, and went with it. He was told the liability release would "speeded things up". He should have realized then, there should ALWAYS be liability on part of pharmaceutical agents, because they have proven they can't be trusted.

My problem now is, he can't claim ignorance any longer. You can't tell me, esp. with Don Jr. so up on "conspiracy" theories, that he doesn't know what's going on.He doesn't know the problem with the VAERS collection data starting 14 days post second vaccination? The real morbidity and mortality numbers? The success of actual, readily available and dirt cheap treatments making emergency use authorization invalid? If he really wanted to make a change, he would say, Hey - look how India and Japan "cured" COVID...but he is not. Which is very, very disturbing.
He was ”advised” by people he was told he could trust.

Social security is MY MONEY!! I have been paying into that thing for years. Don’t tell me that you aren’t going to give me my own money. Dick weeds!
If it ain't in your hands or an account you can close and take the money out of right now, today, it ain't yours.

It's a stupid commie entitlement program that never should have been started, now generations of people are depending on something that's not equipped to support them.

If it ain't in your hands or an account you can close and take the money out of right now, today, it ain't yours.

It's a stupid commie entitlement program that never should have been started, now generations of people are depending on something that's not equipped to support them.
And others expecting to get something from something they paid into all their lives. Put it this way, if I could have taken what they have in SS taxes all these years and put that money to work for me then I’d be retired right now, 23 years earlier than planned, most likely. Not to mention it’s less burden on the gov for me to handle my own with my money, but then again, if they let us keep it they wouldn’t be able to rob us blind. You see the American people are getting screwed multiple times by the same tax. One, all of my generation will have paid into this their entire life and receive zero benefit from it, two because it will run out and so many people will then have to rely on gov handouts to support them then they will have to raise taxes to make up the difference which again will allow them to rob people even more, three everyone that even had a modicum of hope of retirement will likely have to work forever to pay for these raised taxes because our politicians can’t keep from robbing us or just poorly manage our money. So triple fucked right there. Most people won’t need it but it’s robbery and at some point people are gonna get pissed enough to take it back in some capacity. I don’t know what that looks like but something will have to give. Maybe they pay off peoples mortgages or something. Shit I don’t know but you can’t take money from people forever without giving something for it.

The ultimate ponzi scheme

just watched the freakiest video...

"During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head."

screenshot of it... just fucking wow!

wow.jpg