• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

PortaJohn

mg3hGn1XLlER.jpeg

best way to get covid is stand around for hours with people that think they have it.

FTdULs2guNhP.png
I think the issue here is they have sold enough panic and fear that sheep who feel fine are standing in line to see if they are sick. I doubt anyone who has a serious case of Covid is able to stand in a bread line waiting to get swabbed.

Former National Institute of Health official, 69 years old, was about to teach an 8 year old girl to "trust the science" and give her the "jab", but instead meets Alex and his crew of professional pedo hunters.

GRAPHIC chat logs. NSFW language:

I got caught up and watched some of this guy's videos.. I don't know how he doesn't beat the fuck out of these pedos. Or shoot them.

Relatively 'simple' me sees this as, if somebody is acting like a creepy maniac around us, we report it, and they don't take it seriously, then we should just take care of the creepy maniac ourselves and ensure he/she never gets the chance to do harm... Aight, I am cool with that. There were plenty of communities in rural Scotland, Wales, and in the American midwest and west which had taken care of their own problems in many highly documented cases over the years, and these problems stayed solved.

I got caught up and watched some of this guy's videos.. I don't know how he doesn't beat the fuck out of these pedos. Or shoot them.

THIS right here... He is an awesome dude, a red blooded Patriot, and absolutely savage and hilarious as fuck when he destroys these creeps on camera. He has ALL of the makings of an SVU detective whose primary job is to interrogate the worst pieces of shit that the cops haul in. I give him all of the props for that. All of his fans are single-minded in the agreement that he really should be a detective and he would be kickass at it...

Yeah he absolutely destroys them with restraint to violence. I don't know how he does it. I believe he's only 20 years old to. Way to go on him. We need more men like him.

A solid and well ingrained stoicism, the attitude of "get it done right now, first things first" mentality most likely. You cannot let raw emotion get in the way when you are trying to complete an important and arduous task without anything else interfering and potentially messing up the results, in his case, which is to get these mofos to admit to everything they did on video so as to provide rock solid evidence for the prosecutors and DAs who takes the case from there. Most of these cases are multi-felony busts involving large quantities of CP in the perps' computers and phones. Absolute fucking nightmare for the police investigators who will have to dive through those as well...

Yeah ill probably go down the rabbit hole and watch more of his videos. He's the modern day "to catch a predator".

Dude I was a hardcore TCAP fan when it ran, and I was literally devastated when it got taken down just because some pedo who had been a school admin or something off'd himself after getting busted on the show. Everybody was like "SO??? These creeps put THEMSELVES in these situations in the first place and they ain't got ANYONE to blame but themselves"... Now, almost all of us original TCAP fans are finding ourselves in the comments sections of Alex's channel talking about all the shit on past shows... The insider jokes or "TCAP'isms", are the funniest especially when he uses them in his own videos.
biggrin.gif

Yeah ill probably go down the rabbit hole and watch more of his videos.
I watched a little bit of it. I have an 8 year old daughter, so I would imagine pretty much anything these guys post would drive me into an uncontrollable rage. I could only stomach about 2 minutes before I was so pissed off my heart rate was about 150.

The rabid dog post above was spot on.

I'm not completely sold on Musk.....he comes from the same circles trying to destroy us.

I admit I'm not completely sold on him either but he's hated by all the right people and he seems to not be full of empty threats, ie leaving California.

For now he's in the "enemy of my enemies is my friend category" and we'll see how that goes

ALL of it is out of the ordinary! None of the ‘vaccines’ are approved except pfizers cominarty which isn’t available. So yes, giving kids (or anyone else) experimental drugs IS ‘out of the ordinary’.
A lab altered virus was unleashed on the world. It’s as ordinary as you can get under the circumstances. This vaccine has been “tested” on more people than any other drug.
But...wait....even Reuters has an article talking about how COVID fucked all of that up.

They shifted the COVID claims to another program that has pretty much no opportunity for representation, no judges, and nothing else. And sharply limited awards for damages.
As of 2020 the VICP program had over 4 billion in funds. I was just stating the programs involved and the process vaccines go through. Have read both programs, CICP and VICP are a difficult process.

The DNA sequence for the virus the army used .....

Had wuhan DNA samples collected in DECEMBER 2019

Hmm 😒 🤔
Exactly. My whole work crew had the original virus back in Jan-Feb 2020. Not one of us missed a day of work, but it took us all 6-8 weeks to get completely over it. It was the worst respiratory bug that had ever hopped on me, so I knew something was out of the ordinary. I started putting 2 and 2 together about it being an intentionally released bioweapon when the media started the fear campaign in mid March 2020.

Nice read on a study in Bangladesh for CCP-19 Virus vs. placebo, Ivermectin 12mg/day x5 days, Ivermectin 12mg/1 day + 100mg Doxy.

Spoiler: the group given Ivermectin 12mg pill/day x 5days cleared the virus notably faster than both other groups.

International drug mart dot com

Reactions: Ridge_Walker
As we move deeper into this morass I have less love for Trump.

He got played like a bitch at home.....foreign policy was supposed to be his weak point but it was domestic politics where he proved the pussy.
I think the problem is everyone expecting a president to ride in on a white horse and save us all. The president is not the emperor, and has limited power. Especially when he is one vs all. Like Caesar, had he tried to snatch the power needed to "fix things," they would have killed him, and it would have ruined this country anyway. I dont think there can be any doubt, that Biden was not joking when he said he had generals ready to skin Trump, if he tried to stay in the white house.

I can't wait until Gen Z wakes up to the fact that their careers, education, and social lives got tanked by a bunch of narcissistic Boomers who are fat, out of shape, and scared of their own shadows. (Note that Gen X doesn't care and is taking too many pills to numb the pain, and the Millennials are too busy cowering in fear and trying to understand how TikTok replaced their beloved Twitter as the social media of choice.) The backlash will be epic.

The stats that break out "no comorbidities" vs. "one or more comorbidities" continue to amuse me. We can do the modern version of Genensis 18:26 - walk into a typical grocery store at peak hours and try to find 50 people who aren't fat and suffering from Type II, hypertension, etc. It's amazing that only 94% of Covid deaths involved one or more underlying conditions, because that suggests that the disease was able to find enough healthy people to make up the balance of the deaths.

As we move deeper into this morass I have less love for Trump.

He got played like a bitch at home.....foreign policy was supposed to be his weak point but it was domestic politics where he proved the pussy.

Ah less, come over to the dark side :cool:

As more and more people come to this same realization, the more important it will be to have a coherent plan for 2024 that doesn't involve Trump or anyone that was ever associated with him (because I still see Pence and Pompeo moving in the shadows and waiting for their opportunity).

Reactions: Ridge_Walker
Good idea lets look at the comorbidity, so we can put the idea to rest that most of the comorbidity are people being overweight. Scroll way down to get to the "Intentional and unintentional injury, poisoning, and other adverse events" section of the comorbidity page.

29333-Cardiac arrest, unspecified
13090-congestive heart failure
5074-unspecified heart failure
5927-stroke
867-Influenza with other respiratory manifestations, virus not identified
9279-unspecified viral pneumonia
96314-pnemonia unspecified
5521-Hypertensive renal disease with renal failure
978-Hypertensive heart disease with (congestive) heart failure
23389-Septicemia{sepsis-bacterail blood poisoning}
26333-Unspecified dementia
99-Huntington's disease{rare and deadly condition}
4209-Parkinson's disease
1739-Encephalopathy, unspecified brain infection
1595-Other and unspecified cirrhosis of liver
1831-Gastrointestinal hemorrhage, unspecified
459-total 288- in the 85 plus catigory-fractured neck of femur A lot of people that old die within a year of this injury
14-Poisoning by heroin
71-Poisoning by other synthetic narcotics
39-Poisoning by cocaine
71-Poisoning by psychostimulants with abuse potential
81-Poisoning by other and unspecified drugs, medicaments, and biological substances
1-Effects of hunger
a few hundred 1-30 deaths per category for different car and motorcycle accidents
Next onto the COVID19 slip and fall "comorbidity deaths."
740-{just part of the falls} "Unspecified fall" over 700 of them were 65+ over 600 of them were 75+ 399 were 85+
15-Intentional self-harm by hanging, strangulation and suffocation
3-suscide with firearm
101-Adverse effects in therapeutic use, anticoagulants

3383-Other obesity
6253-Obesity, unspecified
103-Immobility

Last edited:
Nobody is going to raise their hand until Trump makes up his mind. Democrat and republican alike are scared of Trump's tactics. He can destroy any future they have in politics. Thank God he destroyed the likes of Jeb Bush, little Marco and many others.
That said. I don't think Trump wants back in until he sees the makeup of the house after 22.
Ah less, come over to the dark side :cool:

As more and more people come to this same realization, the more important it will be to have a coherent plan for 2024 that doesn't involve Trump or anyone that was ever associated with him (because I still see Pence and Pompeo moving in the shadows and waiting for their opportunity).