• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

just watched the freakiest video...

"During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head."

screenshot of it... just fucking wow!
giphy.gif

Reactions: TACC and Gee Kay
some people saying it looks like tear gas hit him in the face. i have no idea, havent made any tear gas myself in a while...

"During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head."

View attachment 7771983
Link to video or it didn’t happen

Can u educate us on the real data / problem, et al, those of us, who might have missed the info in this monster postings.

Same request plz.
If I’m not mistaken, according to a law passed under Reagan in 1986, any pharmaceutical company wishing to keep immunity from being sued, must keep all actual data related to their drugs and any harmful side effects AKA the Vaers system. None of the current vaccine companies have done this and therefore technically are not protected unless they can get the USSC to claim emergency use for kids as that somehow still grants them immunity from any suits, hence the reason many claim they are pushing for certain age kids to be vaccinated. I’ll send you a video that explains a lot of things but it is an hour long.

Reactions: j-huskey
Can u educate us on the real data / problem, et al, those of us, who might have missed the info in this monster postings.

Same request plz.
I can only imagine; I certainly am not privy to special info. But the number of people with ANY side effect of related death after the first injection don't get data "officially" entered, nor are any side effects that occur before two weeks after the second injection is most likely a very significant number. (Many fatal and serious side effects occur before this "14 day post-jab" time). Even beyond that date, given the number of doctors discouraged from relating any side effect to the vaccine...its entirely unconsciousable. Even looking at strokes in 30-50 y.o. more than 2 weeks post-jab, and giving it zero consideration /"just coincidence" I can't accept. Epidemiologists/MPHs especially.
If, at the time VAERS was reporting 12K deaths, there were known to be at least 49K Medicare-age deaths (over age 62.5 most of whom are already on ASA or blood-thinners) that occurred immediately postvaccination; IMHO probably a 5-6 fold increase over "stated data"are reasonable numbers, if someone told me its 10x I could believe that too. I have ZERO doubt that someone out there has a good idea what the true numbers are, but unfortunately whatever they are, the end goal/quota for mRNA injections still hasn't been met. (Keep in mind those numbers don't include the numbers of miscarriages/spontaneous abortions, future sterility, future cancers, and serious and life-threatening auto-immune diseases). I am just blown away that the number of deaths; even if just low "20K" that VAERS willingly acknowledge in the US, is acceptable, when other vaccines have been halted at 20 deaths, not 20k for a virus with less than a .1% mortality - and no attempt at other reasonable treatments - just SMH. The amount of paramedics, ER docs seeing the strokes & MI's in 20-40 year old and saying "not jab-related" when the person just had the shot is incomprehensible to me. I know a lot of you don't like doctors, I get it (especially now), but there really aren't THAT many truly stupid ER docs (which means they are just going along with the plan, which is more horrific than just an incompetent doctor). Not looking at legitimate data on IVM and HCQ, not offering a cheap drug with almost no side effect (essentially the "do no harm" options) and trying to insult/de-board any doc. suggesting them, refusing to allow reasonable studies, pharmacists refusing to fill prescriptions, no "official" body or source being willing to even acknowledge let alone study natural immunity - combined with those "permitted" to be excluded from being vaccinated - these are very scary times indeed.

If I’m not mistaken, according to a law passed under Reagan in 1986, any pharmaceutical company wishing to keep immunity from being sued, must keep all actual data related to their drugs and any harmful side effects AKA the Vaers system. None of the current vaccine companies have done this and therefore technically are not protected unless they can get the USSC to claim emergency use for kids as that somehow still grants them immunity from any suits, hence the reason many claim they are pushing for certain age kids to be vaccinated. I’ll send you a video that explains a lot of things but it is an hour long.
They have been given blanket exclusion for liability aka immunity that supersedes any other laws - which is why they don't care if they no longer have a control group.

They have been given blanket exclusion for liability aka immunity that supersedes any other laws - which is why they don't care if they no longer have a control group.
But i don’t think they have. I think the law states that they have to have accurate and factual reporting to the public to keep the immunity clause and I don’t think any of them have. But at the same time, who and how does one determine what is true and accurate?

I'd love for asymptomatic people walk into their doctors office to seek the doctors help with zero symptoms. Doctors wont know what to treat them with, or will they just blanket everything with the cocoflu...

I be got an itchy ass, cocoflu shot.
Ear ache, cocoflu shot.
Fingernail fell off, cocoflu shot.
Ran out of primers for ammo, cocoflu shot.

I can go in but I know people here get it...
Unless you go to a Gay Dr.for that first one.

🤣🤣🤣

in the 70s a child care act was put forward to protect pharma on vaccines. Vicp, or some other abbreviation is the government fund that pays claims under it. A small fee is paid per dose and that fund has lots of money. It was instituted so pharma wouldnt have interruptions in vaccines due to liabilities/funding. This fund covers approved vaccines.
The emergency protections fall under cicp or whatever. once the drug gets full approval for children it moves to the regular vicp protections.
Before any vaccine is conceived this protocol is the norm. Nothing out of the ordinary is happening by going down this avenue…. Now if someone says they are fudging data, omitting information or paying doctors off we have a problem.

Reactions: SilentStalkr

View attachment 7771983
Where do I wire the money to the Nigerian Prince to stop this madness??

Get real, man.

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
That's biden after saying covid has to be addressed at the state level as there's no federal solution, after campaigning he'd stop covid.

Peppermint Patty says that's taken out of context. No self respecting Communist puppet would ever say there's not a federal government solution to something. Unless they are heavily medicated for dementia and must clear the press out if the room to avoid questions.....

The things is COVID would be easy to stop. Stop testing, stop quarantining, stop paying hospitals to report COVID case and deaths, and treat people who are sick. Well it wouldn't actually stop "COVID" but it would stop most all the actual problems we are having from it. Two years ago, if someone was down for week with the flu, no one batted an eye. Tow years ago we basically knew if someone didn't have symptoms, they weren't actively spreading what they had, we knew full well viral shedding didn't mean contagious, and we knew people who were sick with the flu often shed viral material for months afterwards. This was viral material your immune system was destroying.

Now they finally admit their test can't tell between COVID and FLU. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: How many people looked at the numbers and have been saying that for over a year now? 2.5 more months, and it will be two years since two weeks to flatten the curve. Some of the biggest dumbest lies they told are considered fact to some people. Barely 100 years since masks and lock downs failed to stop the flu from killing around 5% of the worlds population, and people have already forgotten that history. Less than 1 year since you couldn't even mask up and go to church, but people were encouraged to group up and riot in the streets.

Nothing out of the ordinary is happening by going down this avenue
ALL of it is out of the ordinary! None of the ‘vaccines’ are approved except pfizers cominarty which isn’t available. So yes, giving kids (or anyone else) experimental drugs IS ‘out of the ordinary’.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I honestly believe, initially at least, Trump although a "business" genius, was an idiot scientifically. He trusted people based on "reputation" . He had a sincere desire to get things done. They took advantage of his mega-egomaniac traits "You'll be the first to make a vaccine happen so fast" , he knew COVID would be used against him in the election, and went with it. He was told the liability release would "speeded things up". He should have realized then, there should ALWAYS be liability on part of pharmaceutical agents, because they have proven they can't be trusted.

My problem now is, he can't claim ignorance any longer. You can't tell me, esp. with Don Jr. so up on "conspiracy" theories, that he doesn't know what's going on.He doesn't know the problem with the VAERS collection data starting 14 days post second vaccination? The real morbidity and mortality numbers? The success of actual, readily available and dirt cheap treatments making emergency use authorization invalid? If he really wanted to make a change, he would say, Hey - look how India and Japan "cured" COVID...but he is not. Which is very, very disturbing.
I agree with you. I voted for him. The fact is, he did not do the right thing, and still isn't like you said. That is very much the disturbing part. I always like to give people the benefit of the doubt...but this in inexcusable at this point. To go on Candace's show and say the shit he did is just wrong.