• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

7u3VAM3wlJCN.gif

That's biden after saying covid has to be addressed at the state level as there's no federal solution, after campaigning he'd stop covid.

I believe that's the time he got off the helicopter and starting walking away from the White House and an aid had to call him over to the correct door.

Reactions: camocorvette
The Let's Go Brandon stores are increasing the number of stores from 8 to 10. Seems they are all in the general area of Massachusetts. I wish there was one near me.

If I’m not mistaken, according to a law passed under Reagan in 1986, any pharmaceutical company wishing to keep immunity from being sued, must keep all actual data related to their drugs and any harmful side effects AKA the Vaers system. None of the current vaccine companies have done this and therefore technically are not protected unless they can get the USSC to claim emergency use for kids as that somehow still grants them immunity from any suits, hence the reason many claim they are pushing for certain age kids to be vaccinated. I’ll send you a video that explains a lot of things but it is an hour long.
Post the link please 😁

I will not say "weak minded" applies to Ann Lesby. Based on the rainbow I would guess she is gay. If so then the issue is a short circuited brain.
Ann Lesby is married to @RealJennDurr. I thought the pit already covered this.. Its a satirical account. The humor comes from the real outrage the tweets create.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.11.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-12-30 at 10.11.13 AM.png
    311.9 KB · Views: 84
in the 70s a child care act was put forward to protect pharma on vaccines. Vicp, or some other abbreviation is the government fund that pays claims under it. A small fee is paid per dose and that fund has lots of money. It was instituted so pharma wouldnt have interruptions in vaccines due to liabilities/funding. This fund covers approved vaccines.
The emergency protections fall under cicp or whatever. once the drug gets full approval for children it moves to the regular vicp protections.
Before any vaccine is conceived this protocol is the norm. Nothing out of the ordinary is happening by going down this avenue…. Now if someone says they are fudging data, omitting information or paying doctors off we have a problem.

But...wait....even Reuters has an article talking about how COVID fucked all of that up.

They shifted the COVID claims to another program that has pretty much no opportunity for representation, no judges, and nothing else. And sharply limited awards for damages.

Post the link please 😁

Start 7th paragraph down.

Not sure if that answers what you are looking for or not.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
just watched the freakiest video...

"During a demonstration against the Israeli government. One of the protesters started screaming, spewing smoke from his eyes, mouth, nose and ears. His brain burned from the inside out. Surprised protesters try to put out the fire, which came from inside the zombie man's head."

screenshot of it... just fucking wow!

View attachment 7771983
Awwww c'mon man.. Link us up! LOLOL

-- looks like someone did earlier but the vid is gone now?

Last edited:
As if we even need more proof at this point.

View attachment 7772420
Transplants are going to be worthless unless pureblood to pureblood...