• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

WLKYjUAav2at.jpeg

Middle East happenings: Iran using Yemen Houthi's to attack UAE (oil depots, oil tankers & airports) today: (starts @ 3:06)

Last edited:
Reactions: Devildog
These attacks did not start flight in Yemen. Small drones means that there was a coordinated cell within AD. If this report is true, "striking at considerable distances" only means they radicalized someone there or got them smuggled in, which is nothing new really. How many come across our southern border?
There were some ballistic missiles as well.

IMO just a WAG - is eventually a manned or umanned(or both - eg manned and unmanned being optional on a single aircraft) scramjet powered fighter-bomber that has the ability to fly up out of the atmosphere temporarily above a target and drop precision guided munitions with very low radar cross section and extremely high velocity(wouldn’t even have to be powered- let gravity + aerodynamics do the work.. just think an unpowered, so no heat signature(lemme take that back- it’s actually gonna be quite hot due to the insane velocities and even small amounts of drag would have it quite hot but still..), stealth munition dropped from just outside the atmosphere.. the velocity would be enormous + very low RCS) from space/just a bit above atmosphere while over the target.. then re-enter the atmosphere but still at extremely high altitude and zoom away from target area at Mach 9+ at the edge of space.. Such an aircraft and munition described would be extremely difficult to intercept by any currently known of SAMs.
I also wonder why engine types we could have had operational at the same timeframe the F22 was being fielded or even before, ain’t being used.
Basically build a fighter and/or bomber with such ^^ an engine - which is a turbojet and ramjet combined into 1 engine. The turbojet is used to bring it up to speed, then at a certain velocity the compressor section is bypassed and the air compression is achieved like a standard ramjet. Turbofans have taken over nowadays rightfully so, but I don’t see why you couldn’t do the same with a turbofan?
This would give us fighters/fighter-bombers with Mach 3.5(+) cruising speeds.

To give you an idea - the SR-71 engine had some similarities to a turbo ramjet as I understand it(correct me if wrong).
Opera Snapshot_2022-01-17_151138_duckduckgo.com.png

I know you're new to this Country but it might be worth the time to investigate the history and context of memes like these before passing them on.

Southern Democrats

pushing the party switch lie now? sure, many slave owners lost their plantations and moved to the northeast to organize a new kind of slavery in urban centers, but that doesn't mean that the democrats were not the party of slavery, jim crow and segregation.

i am not new to the country.

pushing the party switch lie now? sure, many slave owners lost their plantations and moved to the northeast to organize a new kind of slavery in urban centers, but that doesn't mean that the democrats were not the party of slavery, jim crow and segregation.

New enough to not know about the likes of John Tower or Strom Thurmond apparently.

my family has been here long enough to be thrown into camps by a democrat president, every one of them americans born here.
Republican and Democratic Presidents have done that. Neither was right.

hey, and i am not saying that the democrats have always been the absolute scum of the earth that you are now...
Read up on Dixiecrats. It's important to know the history and context of what you speak about.

I know you're new to this Country but it might be worth the time to investigate the history and context of memes like these before passing them on.

Southern Democrats

Put the crack pipe down...
What would be the most imfamous upheaval in political history, a party switch, and nothing
but anecdotal or less facts to back it up.
Lololololol

A PR stunt to hide the true nature of the blue teams history.
Another reason why they want to tear down all the democrat statues in the south, erase history.
So, what party was George Wallace when he stood on the steps?

R

Reactions: quietmike
Put the crack pipe down...
What would be the most imfamous upheaval in political history, a party switch, and nothing
but anecdotal or less facts to back it up.
Lololololol

A PR stunt to hide the true nature of the blue teams history.
Another reason why they want to tear down all the democrat statues in the south, erase history.
So, what party was George Wallace when he stood on the steps?

R
from what i remember, the racist dixiefucks didn't like truman and so they split and after they failed most of them rejoined their fellow democrats, but libtards like fag will focus on thurmond because he called himself a republican after losing as a dixiefuck.

Last edited:

Southern Democrats

@theLBC: His command of the subject matter is PowerPoint-deep.

Being a good ole southern boy, I prefer to celebrate Robert E. Lee, today. His birthday is January 19. Yes, I am a descendant of the Lees of Virginia and he is distant kin.
God bless Robert E. Lee.
I don't agree with his decision to surrender the army rather than disband it, I have the advantage of knowing the result. Gen Lee was a man of impeccable character. God Bless Gen Lee.

MLK was a communist sympathizer at best. Possibly a full-fledged commie. The myth is not reality.

J Edgar Hoover had a hard on for him. Kennedys tried to protect him.

As a scandal developed regarding JFK fucking an East German spy Hoover came to his rescue.

He blackmailed the congressmen looking into Kennedys sexcapade in exchange fro being able to bug MLK.

The Kennedy brother J and R agreed.

When Hoover presented MLK with the results of his bugging operation (sexcapades) he suggested suicide.

Our govt has been a mess for awhile.

https://howiecarrshow.com/scandal-ridden-fbi-must-be-abolished/

You would know wouldn't you Mr. "I haven't voted Democrat in well over a decade" F.A.G.
Well I was young in 2004 and on an Antiwar kick coming out of Active duty at the time and I more voted against Bush and then McCain the next go 'round because that's what I though you did to send a message to the Party. I learned my lesson in 2020 and just didn't vote.

Cottone is a Sgt on their job.

She is the lead of the vaccine free movement for Boston PD.

She was just suspended without pay on a bogus filing.

This must have been Saturday after the protest march.

Last edited:
so they fucked up, but can they still fix the elections? no wonder they want to take control of all elections.

lgcee9uipekjsow90933fa.png
Does this graph mean the election that took place during the fourth quarter of 2020 was fair? Is it reasonable to expect a 9 point swing in party identification in 55 days. And that it would swing to the thieves? I'm thinking it's b.s.

J Edgar Hoover had a hard on for him. Kennedys tried to protect him.

As a scandal developed regarding JFK fucking an East German spy Hoover came to his rescue.

He blackmailed the congressmen looking into Kennedys sexcapade in exchange fro being able to bug MLK.

The Kennedy brother J and R agreed.

When Hoover presented MLK with the results of his bugging operation (sexcapades) he suggested suicide.

Our govt has been a mess for awhile.

https://howiecarrshow.com/scandal-ridden-fbi-must-be-abolished/
Kennedy tried to tell him he was being advised by and hiring communists with direct links to the KGB. MLK then lied about getting rid of one and continued to be handled by the other though intermediaries. Hoover's FBI was corrupt just as it is today, it's just that they used to hate communists.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Yes but the federal election laws are for individuals. Are you saying fraud by the states is fine because it's the electors that actually cast the presidential vote? Why even have federal election laws?
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying🙄🤣🤣

Does this graph mean the election that took place during the fourth quarter of 2020 was fair? Is it reasonable to expect a 9 point swing in party identification in 55 days. And that it would swing to the thieves? I'm thinking it's b.s.
i just think this is regerts and nobody wanting to be associated with this dumpter fire administration.

Reactions: BytorJr
my family has been here long enough to be thrown into camps by a democrat president, every one of them americans born here.
My European ancestry has been here 400 years, Native American ancestry has been here 1,000's of years, it was the founder of the Democrat Party and then President Andrew Jackson that removed five Nations by force, ignoring the Supreme Court ruling, into Oklahoma, it's called the Trail of Tears. I guess F_A_G has not read up on Manifest Destiny.

Well I was young in 2004 and on an Antiwar kick coming out of Active duty at the time and I more voted against Bush and then McCain the next go 'round because that's what I though you did to send a message to the Party. I learned my lesson in 2020 and just didn't vote.
By not voting in 2020 you actually voted for the opposition by default, and therefore you have no legitimate right to bash the current regime.
You thought you were being smart, but in reality you ain't nowhere near as smart as everybody says you say you think you are.