• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

By not voting in 2020 you actually voted for the opposition by default, and therefore you have no legitimate right to bash the current regime.
You thought you were being smart, but in reality you ain't nowhere near as smart as everybody says you say you think you are.
Ya, me not voting for Trump threw New York to Biden. Got me.

I know you're new to this Country but it might be worth the time to investigate the history and context of memes like these before passing them on.

Southern Democrats
How many dixiecrats switched parties vs how many stayed democrat for life?

Which party sats white people should admit their privilege, and realize blacks are too inept to get an ID to vote (still judging by skin color)?

Antebellum democrats used government to force people to pick their crops, and said blacks don't really count as people, so it's legal to kill them.
Modern democrats use government to force people to pay for their health-care, welfare, and other freebies, and say babies don't really count as people, and it's legal to kill them.

Nothing has changed democrats have ALWAYS lived at the expense of others.

Mueller put him back on the street thinking it would lead to Trump

Reactions: Just Macca
OsSsZyZ2HESw.png

That's misleading. They're the only group deemed to be subject to federal mandate. There's plenty of people still being forced to take that shit or lose their jobs.

Frankly, given how much of the medical industry as a whole fell in line with all this and said fuck you to the patients when they asked for help, my sympathy tank is a little low.

That said, I do support her and her group and agree it's either unconstitutional for everyone or it's not, it can't be unconstitutional for some and constitutional for others.

But then my "group" has been fucked over since last October so welcome to the club, Simone.

hang-first-time.gif

Right. On. Queue.

I saw this earlier today; just unreal. "Democrats/Marxists have always been race baiters, racists, Balkanizers and nothing has changed since the 1800s - same party, same tactics.

That's misleading. They're the only group deemed to be subject to federal mandate. There's plenty of people still being forced to take that shit or lose their jobs.

Frankly, given how much of the medical industry as a whole fell in line with all this and said fuck you to the patients when they asked for help, my sympathy tank is a little low.

That said, I do support her and her group and agree it's either unconstitutional for everyone or it's not, it can't be unconstitutional for some and constitutional for others.

But then my "group" has been fucked over since last October so welcome to the club, Simone.

hang-first-time.gif
ime, doctors are not particularly critical thinkers, but are well educated and trained to look up and follow established guidelines for diagnosis and treatment. they are good at making and following rules and perhaps that's why they seem at the forefront of authoritarian rule.

nurses and other medical staff losing their jobs cannot decide how patients are treated, so that is unfair.

Last edited:
Reactions: HD1911
Kennedy tried to tell him he was being advised by and hiring communists with direct links to the KGB. MLK then lied about getting rid of one and continued to be handled by the other though intermediaries. Hoover's FBI was corrupt just as it is today, it's just that they used to hate communists.
I am so tired of posting this

Communist_Killers.jpg

DeathTollCommunism.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

9dx1buQgbeaetLsDpoh8eCryS4WV8S6XkTruhqtzdobk8QuYXpGK4ihs3Hhhq8fhPE9TGcReNQ5GnJErymr7KjXf8hk8QomfKPoGLrDHxfmiWQdVH2FvfKyDpDjhy8tMfcAitcDCCsYAgkXePvy3BTXBheshpg3Lq521WdPDvCKKgyfw5EbdMu8w9M8kfnyY65UzvrgQz

tumblr_370a19004f256fcf2ebb4133a9a8e162_e6ee7a73_1280-png.7787187

I know it's just a song, but it encapsulates the essential "fuck you " of the question of "forced and coerced vaccination" so well....

(I realize this music may not appeal to many.
If so, please mute the audio and read the lyrics.

Sorry for the expletives.

Please don't unintentionally murder your children.

Or your grandchildren.)

Last edited:
Reactions: MtnGhost
Would that be your conclusion after reading an article that acknowledges a place for natural immunity through exposure in the definition of fully vaccinated?

Acknowledges natural immunity and says it is enhanced by vaccine boosters.

Yeah right.........

You do not improve the immune system by "exciting" it to a crazy degree. You only create more problems doing so.

I have seen it in action.

Natural immunity is very powerful and has a much longer memory than this bullshit potion does.

Everyone wants "organic" and "non GMO" accept for this one instance.

Man they keep highlighting themselves for the lists.

Doesn't he know that it's stupid easy to find anyone (and I mean physically) these days?

No more mean tweets and gas lighting form president. Isn't it nice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Onlygas lighting the president is doing now was right before he shit his pants in the vatican. Props for that one Brandon.

• Haha
Reactions: Jim Out
Duh, which is exactly why Biden announcing that would be against your ideological concept of what Democrats do. Man, you don't have much depth in these thing, do you?
The only depth here is the BS you spew daily.

My ideological concept of what democrats do is not the same as my ideology.

But do try to keep up your pathetic veil of claiming not to be a lefty.

Man they keep highlighting themselves for the lists.

Doesn't he know that it's stupid easy to find anyone (and I mean physically) these days?

There is a Penzys in my town.

Kind of funny it took this long to realize the guy is anti american while selling over priced shit in small quantities.

He announced his mind set like day one after the 2016 elections.

People were out front of his place on saturday protesting the CEO statement. The store managers were apologizing and stating they were unaware of the corporate messaging.

Fuck em.

This is the pick by Pelosi for the transportation committee chairperson

Entitled cunt.

Apparently Bidens pick for judge in 5th circuit Court drives in the same manner and just blows off his numerous traffic infractions.

Rules of the road are for the little people.

hang-first-time.gif
Correct. But the tweet is not thought through very well, or it is propaganda to cause those who are non-thinkers to knee-jerk a reaction.. The Supreme Court absolutely did not say that they were unqualified to make their own decisions, and that right was not taken away. The ruling was that they must take the vaccine if they wanted to continue to work in that capacity. Those are two very different things. When are people going to wake up and realize they have always had a choice to walk off the job? If everyone walked off the job then the mandate would take a shit. But I suspect that most are on board with it and the minority that are not taking the vaccine have to choose to be unvaxed or choose a paycheck. Either way its freewill, the SC didn't remove that.

Reactions: jmp1
Hey F.A.G., for someone who claims to have seen the error of their ways and abandoned the dems you sure do continue to hold fast to leftist ideology.
Pro 2nd Amendment, disavows CRT/BLM, anti-affirmative action, Pro free market, free trade... I think the thing that keeps me from actually being of the Right or identifying with Republicans or Conservatives is Paranoid Conspiracy oriented thinking and fetishizing of the Confederacy, the unborn, and Red Dawn LARPing.

Correct. But the tweet is not thought through very well, or it is propaganda to cause those who are non-thinkers to knee-jerk a reaction.. The Supreme Court absolutely did not say that they were unqualified to make their own decisions, and that right was not taken away. The ruling was that they must take the vaccine if they wanted to continue to work in that capacity. Those are two very different things. When are people going to wake up and realize they have always had a choice to walk off the job? If everyone walked off the job then the mandate would take a shit. But I suspect that most are on board with it and the minority that are not taking the vaccine have to choose to be unvaxed or choose a paycheck. Either way its freewill, the SC didn't remove that.

Walking off the job is the proper response given no other option. Starve the Leviathan.

What doesn't make sense is that we are forced to have Medicare/Medicaid funding taken from us through a wage tax.

Try not paying into Medicare/Medicaid.

The Supreme Court ruling claims Medicare/Medicaid has a fiduciary responsibility to husband how it spends its funds and it is their opinion that unvaccinated nurses become a threat to their mission.

In effect the nurses must pay for the entity that than strips them of their rights.

Whats weird is that Medicare/Medicaid seems only concerned with the threat their health care workers pose. How about the fact that illegal aliens access the Medicare/Medicaid funds they have never paid into? I dont want to see them mandated to be vaxxed but wouldnt it be "equitable" and a sign this is actually a health care issue and not one of politics if they were?

Hospitals can opt out of Medicare/Medicaid and abandon the mandate just as the SCOTUS has determined other private business can. Of course they will never do this as they are paying into the system and expect to be able to get return of those funds.

So there is no choice in choosing to avoid paying into Medicare/Medicaid there is only choice in choosing to not take the benefits the programs promise.

How fucked up is that?

Give us choice to avoid paying into a program that than strips us of our freedom.

That's fake. Come on
obvious or too obvious?

*i should point out that perhaps the headline is not misleading, as muslims don't generally adopt liberal morality standards, except pedophilia.

Last edited:
You may be underestimating the number of people one paycheck away from homeless.

I don't see the difference in mandates for workers in hospitals vs non hospitals.
Really neither do I. Freedom of choice rules the day. If you have made decisions where you are one paycheck away, then that's the series of free decisions that got you where you are. With the rare exception (medical, etc) its nobody's fault but the one who made the decision. The lack of ability to see and understand that is what has gotten us into this whole welfare debacle as well as the handout culture. As a nation we are lacking in maturity.