• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Man they keep highlighting themselves for the lists.

Doesn't he know that it's stupid easy to find anyone (and I mean physically) these days?
I just posted this (deleted too since duplicate). It's truly shocking how stupid this is. If he truly believes this, perhaps he snorted just one too many bottles of dried ghost pepper.

I just posted this (deleted too since duplicate). It's truly shocking how stupid this is. If he truly believes this, perhaps he snorted just one too many bottles of dried ghost pepper.
This dude just keeps doubling down. He must hate his business.

8V4rx1sjjr4i.png

Entitled cunt.

Apparently Bidens pick for judge in 5th circuit Court drives in the same manner and just blows off his numerous traffic infractions.

Rules of the road are for the little people.
I had to correct that for you :).

Reactions: pmclaine
It must be invigorating to shed the yoke of slavery.
Don’t be so sure Mr Mclaine. That sheep mindset/personality will always linger within those unfortunate enough to have ever let themselves be cowed into it in the 1st place. They will jump back into their chains faster than you can say “punk” the moment another crisis comes and a “savior” offering “security” in exchange for “2 weeks to stop the spread/threat/etc”…..

so they fucked up, but can they still fix the elections? no wonder they want to take control of all elections.

lgcee9uipekjsow90933fa.png
While this is nice to see, it means nothing without a massive sweeping round of primary victories for candidates who are not pieces of shit terrified of any shadow whispering "racist" in their direction.

Reactions: tiger13

I saw the article yesterday. I won't make the obvious statement; but I will say that this lawlessness is spreading like wildfire. I own some rental property and most of the tenets are now locking their doors and only answer it when they can verify who it is or expect somebody to be there. I think this is going to become more and more prevalent to have a magnetic lock on doors to "buzz" people in. Especially for shops like high-end furniture, jewelry, even tailors, flowers, insurance, etc.

The amount of vagrants, drug-induced psychosis people, and thugs walking about is staggering - and worse is the police can no longer legally remove them from standing at street corners begging. Then they wander about that location looking for buildings to enter to beg or steal from.

You may be underestimating the number of people one paycheck away from homeless.

I don't see the difference in mandates for workers in hospitals vs non hospitals.

The intent of the mandates has been to take advantage of that.

Yesterday marked the 60th day of my firing process.

We have gone from close to 150 "objectors" down to 24.

Time is being used to either force "voluntary" departure or taking the shot.

Keep that in mind as you consider the prior rhetoric of how you were a valued employee and important part of the team.

I have seen job email that describes us as being "the unvaccinated ordeal" and the goal to have our moral objections "wrapped up by the end of February".

Probably an open and shut discrimination case in a world of justice but now just a sign of how the cattle will be processed in the future.

Oddly enough you don't snivel and cry into your diapers because democrats actually DID enter the michigan capital during the same session for the 2016 election, lol.

What a pathetic specimen. People have been allowed to enter and comment in michigan during this process for decades and often do. This was the only time the michigan state police were stationed outside to prevent people from even OBSERVING what was happening. CANT IMAGINE WHY.

Reactions: Ridge_Walker
Never to be left out, the Frogs are now at it:

I for one, will now stop watching tennis. Between vaccines mandated and the rampant "everything white is racist, including clouds" mentality the Earth is in right now...just how close again is (was?) that meteor to Earth?

Reactions: 10ring'r
they are sticking with the mandate for all the employees, despite the decision.

Fuck them.

Company I am working for was prepping ahead of the SCOTUS decision by having employees attest to status.

If the SCOTUS fucked it up and gave OSHA regulatory power they were going with the weekly test on their dime....not mandating the shot. Even still many employees intended to leave.

Thats gone now.

The President of the company took his own time to seek me out knowing my present predicament and offer a job.

Great place but certainly an adjustment.

He has been this stupid since 2016.

No one should have been shopping there for 5 years now.

I'd never even heard of the place. I don't think we have them here...thank God. We do have our weekly protestors though near my market every Saturday morning. Full-on marxists.

I'd never even heard of the place. I don't think we have them here...thank God. We do have our weekly protestors though near my market every Saturday morning. Full-on marxists.
Good local people protested the local Penzys this past Saturday by showing up outside the front door and calling the manager.

The local employees have no idea of the CEOs politics and they apologized for his statements.

Their immediately walking out and leaving the front door unlocked would have been more impressive.

Reactions: 10ring'r
58-cheating-rasmussen-.jpg

Only 55% think the reason they (marxists) don't want voter ID is to make it easier to cheat. ONLY 55%. That number should be 90%!!!!!!!!

Now that vaccine passports are "a thing" this argument is completely moot. Anybody not supporting voter ID is NOT a supporter and doesn't believe in The Constitution.

58-cheating-rasmussen-.jpg

Only 55% think the reason they (marxists) don't want voter ID is to make it easier to cheat. ONLY 55%. That number should be 90%!!!!!!!!

Now that vaccine passports are "a thing" this argument is completely moot. Anybody not supporting voter ID is NOT a supporter and doesn't believe in The Constitution.
The issue is that very few of your elected representatives care to do anything about it, and that is regardless of party.

Reactions: BytorJr
Pro 2nd Amendment,
Serious question. Do you even shoot? I can't recall seeing a post in any of the other sub forums where you have contributed much of anything.

While I readily admit the Bear Pit is addictive in the same type of twisted way that looking at a roadside car crash is, some type of contribution to another sub forum would be refreshing. Maybe head over to the rifle scopes sub forum and make a post asking for advice on a rifle scope. After about 10 posts it will degrade into a pissing contest on what manufacturer makes the best scope and you can wallow in that for a while.

Even that Choid guy everyone hates shows up every now and then outside the Pit.

Pro 2nd Amendment, disavows CRT/BLM, anti-affirmative action, Pro free market, free trade... I think the thing that keeps me from actually being of the Right or identifying with Republicans or Conservatives is Paranoid Conspiracy oriented thinking and fetishizing of the Confederacy, the unborn, and Red Dawn LARPing.

Serious question. Do you even shoot? I can't recall seeing a post in any of the other sub forums where you have contributed much of anything.

While I readily admit the Bear Pit is addictive in the same type of twisted way that looking at a roadside car crash is, some type of contribution to another sub forum would be refreshing. Maybe head over to the rifle scopes sub forum and make a post asking for advice on a rifle scope. After about 10 posts it will degrade into a pissing contest on what manufacturer makes the best scope and you can wallow in that for a while.

He shoots when so ordered.

I think the thing that keeps me from actually being of the Right or identifying with Republicans or Conservatives is Paranoid Conspiracy oriented thinking and fetishizing of the Confederacy, the unborn, and Red Dawn LARPing.
Typical Dem/leftist/commie mentality....acuse the other side of doing the things you are actually doing.
F.A.G., your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Pro 2nd Amendment, disavows CRT/BLM, anti-affirmative action, Pro free market, free trade... I think the thing that keeps me from actually being of the Right or identifying with Republicans or Conservatives is Paranoid Conspiracy oriented thinking and fetishizing of the Confederacy, the unborn, and Red Dawn LARPing.
Fetishizing the unborn...

Screenshot_20210905-122555_DuckDuckGo.jpg

I do. I'm not into the long range thing so much, I don't have the money for that, but I do hunt and many of the principles discussed and equipment reviews here are very informative. I had at one time, before being warned about being doxed, many pictures on here of my guns and my back yard shooting range. I've deleted as many as I could and I have refrained from straying outside of the bearpit, or even much outside of the Portajohn so as not to be banned.

If I did join a regular thread I'm sure it would go much the way this one did where simply stating factual information like New York hunters are limited to 5 rounds in a magazine would provoke a strong reaction similar to what I'm used to in the Bear Pit (disbelief, misinformation, personal attacks, accusations of being a Federal Agent, etc). I honestly do not want to derail a thread that has nothing to do with politics simply with my presence.

ABSOLUTE MUST WATCH.....

JEBUSSSS MFC'RICKEYS!!!
Wow. Not that it would ever happen, but I would like to see folks like these guys part of a "panel" where they discuss vaccines with the Fauci's, Wallensky's, etc.

Having watched Dr. Malone and Dr. McCollough on Rogan, they take the time to explain the reasoning behind their thinking, as well as citing some science to actually back it up. Conversely, all I hear from the other side is "trust us, the science tells us it's safe." Then, when the "science" changes, instead of saying they were wrong, they say it's evolving.

Reactions: Samuel Whittemore

When a troll gets paid by the post, it makes sense to continually stay where the money is, not sure Choid and F_A_G are not the same troll, same style. Absolutely a sum zero game to argue with them, reminds me of Monty Python, "I would like to buy an argument". Best to put them on ignore.