• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

ahahahaha!

n6DyNGV8jf1x.jpeg

While Brandon's deep state is orchestrating 'Russian Invasion the MSM musical'

ISIS sprang buch of their fighters from SDF prison in US occupied Syria.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
Wrong house no knock kills the kid
no knock warrants should be banned!

How did they end up at the wrong house and will the person responsible for that get arrested and charged for murder?
Wrong house no knock kills the kid
Didn't think so

This is why the "Fully vaccinated" term is useless

That’s an enhanced Brahmos 1
The Brahmos 2 is currently being developed and will be a hypersonic low altitude cruise missile powered via scramjet, not a ramjet like the current Brahmos 1…
A low altitude missile doing Mach 7+ will be insanely difficult to intercept. Launch 10-12 at a carrier group and odds are 1 is gonna get through IMHO depending how low they can fly. And even then… a missile doing Mach 7-9 will quite difficult to stop regardless. Same for intermediate range ballistic missiles with multiple independent warheads.

Reactions: Jim Out
That’s an enhanced Brahmos 1
The Brahmos 2 is currently being developed and will be a hypersonic low altitude cruise missile powered via scramjet, not a ramjet like the current Brahmos 1…
A low altitude missile doing Mach 7+ will be insanely difficult to intercept. Launch 10-12 at a carrier group and odds are 1 is gonna get through IMHO depending how low they can fly. And even then… a missile doing Mach 7-9 will quite difficult to stop regardless. Same for intermediate range ballistic missiles with multiple independent warheads.
Going that fast any kind of hit is a kill….

100% agree. Furthermore, I don't want a dime of my tax dollars going to anyone who took the shot for any disabilities. I am standing my ground and not going to take it. I may suffer a job loss for it. So why should I pay for their problems when they could have crossed the line in the sand like I did?
Let’s say a person worked for a private sector company that forced them to get vaxxed to keep their job, and that person got vaxxed AFTER SCOTUS said only feds and healthcare(or whatever the ruling was) had to get it. And then ended up with myocarditis.
Wouldn’t the company then be the ones liable for paying said person disability or whatever the term would be in that case? Just curious.. bcuz like you I’m gone stay a pureblood no matter what. IDGAF about any idiot who got the anti-freedom poison injected into them… although I do feel bad for the children who got miss-carried and still borne and what not..

Why does this surprise anyone? Trump was 100% correct when he called it a swamp of scum and corruption. Even the most basic examination by an honest agency would have found massive voter fraud and theft of a national election.

We have no leg to stand on as a beacon of freedom and justice in the world, any longer.

We have not had a free election in decades. We literally have a federal government agency, the FBI, working hand in glove with communists/democrats to undermine every facet of our Constitution and no one will even speak out about it.

We have no borders, so we cannot honestly declare anyone, especially Ukraine a state. We cannot demand their borders be recognized as sovereign when we openly let two million foreign criminals a year openly invade our country without so much as a whimper.

We cannot claim our education system is the "best in the world" when the people elected to run it, openly claim parents no longer are allowed input into their children's education and the Federal government and leftist media openly support the view that our own children are government property.

We are literally printing money and supporting tens of millions of able bodied people who openly choose to remain unemployed and sit home using illegal drugs and fornicating while a smaller and smaller percentage of people work to support them.

I promise you, every other country is eyeing their nearest neighbors for invasion or looking to settle old scores with war and violence and they all know that Pedo Joe will do nothing to stop them if they simply offer him a pre-teen girl for sex and send a few kilos of crack and a suitcase of money to his druggie kid.

Why does this surprise anyone? Trump was 100% correct when he called it a swamp of scum and corruption. Even the most basic examination by an honest agency would have found massive voter fraud and theft of a national election.

We have no leg to stand on as a beacon of freedom and justice in the world, any longer.

We have not had a free election in decades. We literally have a federal government agency, the FBI, working hand in glove with communists/democrats to undermine every facet of our Constitution and no one will even speak out about it.

We have no borders, so we cannot honestly declare anyone, especially Ukraine a state. We cannot demand their borders be recognized as sovereign when we openly let two million foreign criminals a year openly invade our country without so much as a whimper.

We cannot claim our education system is the "best in the world" when the people elected to run it, openly claim parents no longer are allowed input into their children's education and the Federal government and leftist media openly support the view that our own children are government property.

We are literally printing money and supporting tens of millions of able bodied people who openly choose to remain unemployed and sit home using illegal drugs and fornicating while a smaller and smaller percentage of people work to support them.

I promise you, every other country is eyeing their nearest neighbors for invasion or looking to settle old scores with war and violence and they all know that Pedo Joe will do nothing to stop them if they simply offer him a pre-teen girl for sex and send a few kilos of crack and a suitcase of money to his druggie kid.
liberal faggots will praise australia for kicking out a tennis player with natural immunity and no covid, while having no issues with 2 million illegals, mostly unvaccinated and untested, crossing into this country.

The worst thing is, if ground troops go - and I have a feeling they will - they will send our best and finest, minus the best equipment (oops - left that in Afghanistan - maybe they shoulda/coulda parked that somewhere...) to their slaughter. As much as I know I should feel bad thinking this because all our troops are still Americans, I would love to see how their new "woke" soldiers would work out against the Ruskies. Maybe the ones who were so keen on using their newly found A/R skills on their fellow "domestic terrorist" Americans should get first chance to represent us abroad and show us their patriotism first?

Let’s say a person worked for a private sector company that forced them to get vaxxed to keep their job, and that person got vaxxed AFTER SCOTUS said only feds and healthcare(or whatever the ruling was) had to get it. And then ended up with myocarditis.
Wouldn’t the company then be the ones liable for paying said person disability or whatever the term would be in that case? Just curious.. bcuz like you I’m gone stay a pureblood no matter what. IDGAF about any idiot who got the anti-freedom poison injected into them… although I do feel bad for the children who got miss-carried and still borne and what not..

If I follow your question correctly, then yes, the private sector company would have to be liable for the employee's disabilities. That's between the employee and the employer.

You offer the caveat "AFTER" in the premise of your question. Does it really matter? The employee could have stood their ground like I am doing now; risking the possibility of getting fired. There are plenty of other folks like myself who have already been fired.

They crossed that line in the sand before SCOTUS granted the injunction to block the mandate. Are they getting their jobs back now? I hope so.

Some employers have shown some backbone and refused to follow the mandate. Kudos to them. If it turns out that sometime down the road, employees forced to get the jab have complications then a private sector employer ought to be held liable. Not only that the pharmaceutical companies out to be shelling out a lot of money to their victims.

If the shot is so safe then why should big pharma be immune from liability?

The worst thing is, if ground troops go - and I have a feeling they will - they will send our best and finest, minus the best equipment (oops - left that in Afghanistan - maybe they shoulda/coulda parked that somewhere...) to their slaughter. As much as I know I should feel bad thinking this because all our troops are still Americans, I would love to see how their new "woke" soldiers would work out against the Ruskies. Maybe the ones who were so keen on using their newly found A/R skills on their fellow "domestic terrorist" Americans should get first chance to represent us abroad and show us their patriotism first?
They did a favor leaving MRAPs and shit there. Won't stand a chance against MBT and such.

Just saying of course

Doc

If the shot is so safe then why should big pharma be immune from liability?
Trump did that based on Dr. Fauci's recommendations because he is health/science stupid; he was told it was necessary for "speed". I think their immunity should be voided because they did not perform necessary clinical trials in valid manner (the methodological flaws alone should void any trials) and failure to inform people of risks as soon as they were aware - huge violation of bioethics. (Oh, but Dr. Fauci 's wife was in charge of FDA's Bioethics committee - gee no conflict).

I find this crap disgusting.
I would be more understanding if there was minimal effort to protect our border and sovereignty...I never heard anyone from a NATO country offering advice or telling Xiden how to protect OUR border. We gave Ukraine arms, which is about as far as it should go IMHO. The EU is closer, let them send troops. We wouldn't even be in this position if Xiden hadn't let NORD 2 go through - Trump's hardline and sanction/threats were working just fine - building had been halted. We had a blatant political coup and no one from NATO came to rescue the American people, did they?

Edit: I don't even know who is in charge of the major military decisions and planning anymore, but after what happened in the Afghanistan withdrawal, with our citizens still left behind, while letting terrorists in unvetted, I can't imagine any military success from this group (that is not slander to the soldiers). We are a no longer a "rich country", there may be rich individuals and rich corporations but we as a country are in sh*tloads of debt- thanks to money spent on illegals, benefits for people that just don't want to work, blatant waste on left pet projects/rebuilding cities caused by terrorists that went free etc and borrowing from China... The only way I see there being any small victories if we were on the ground in Ukraine is either by using out top tier guys that we should reserve for crises that matter to US (not Xiden poll numbers/MIC pockets) or by using more DOD resources which are wickedly expensive, which our current economy under this CIC cannot support.

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
I find this crap disgusting.

Hey fuckstick!! We elected You to represent us and deal with this bullshit. Now do your fucking job!!
They post this shit and then beg for more money to get elected to do nothing but point out the bullshit they need more money to stop.
He isn't elected. He has been fighting for justice the vaccine injured as a private citizen for years. He is still a Kennedy and still a Dem at heart. On the Vaccine front, He has done a lot. Not just the clot shot more for the families that kids developed Autism and other brain injures from many other vaccines.
Look at the amount of money the RNC received claiming to help with the stolen election. It was taken under false pretenses. They never intended to help out with funding or lawyers to help fight for it. It was more to take money away from the entities that were fighting for the cause.

Reactions: PCR and NoDopes