• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1642945626809.jpeg

Son of a b**ch, now I'm going to have to work and save for another 20 years before I retire if I'm going to live to age 124!

Its been documented here before, but again the reality is coming to the front.

Ole jolten joe is making the world a whole lot greener. I am also sure the ‘sqwuadies are dancing for joy and all but wetting their pants in glee because of this fact. Seems jolten joe has done wonders for the transportation and oil companies. (In a negative way) Which of course makes the world a whole lot greener since we are all now happily tooling around in our clean green electric cars and polluting a whole lot less.

As I said, its been documented on these pages that fertilizer prices have been skyrocketing. Proof is on Fox Business this morning. So, men and women of agriculture are having to cut back on production which of course makes the world less green since they use fertilizer to make oxygen producing, carbon dioxide eating plants which are of course green.

So ole jolten joe is making the world more green by making it less green so we can all enjoy a more green planet. Makes sense doesn’t it?

does jolten joe and his minions realize that gunpowder is basically a carbon based fuel? Don’t tell them, they will outlaw firearms cause they are not green. Worse still, many firearms and firearm related manufacturing is still done in the United States by bonfide American workers, something I firmly believe ole jolten joe hates with a passion beyond which the world has never before seen

This is the way. If somebody is telling you to step off your porch then that person is not someone you want in your circle. YOU will know when that is the last option available.

Billy Beck has been telling truth longer than almost any other patriot blogger.

Money Quote:
Be cool. Smash their ideas with furious, integrated logic. Find their hidden premises and ruthlessly demolish them, that their superstructures collapse in thunder. Laugh loudly at their stark nonsense, and never stipulate to assertions of guilt or any other personal infirmity that is not truly yours; these and countless other rational strictures. Bring war upon their *minds*, not their bodies, nor any of their rote puppets. These are only expressions of their evil, and expendable to it.

You, are not.

1642957285511.jpeg

The article he references is here:

If you want to know the precise STEP by STEP play book...

Well... here it is.

1642957959041.png

Apparently Trudeau (Canadian Prime Minister) has labeled the trucker rally/convoy a “terrorist organization” so go fund me is refusing to release the donated funds. Sounds like something the FBI might do... Its unclear whether there are enough Canadians who can think to understand what such an action means in terms of national governance.

Its been documented here before, but again the reality is coming to the front.

Ole jolten joe is making the world a whole lot greener. I am also sure the ‘sqwuadies are dancing for joy and all but wetting their pants in glee because of this fact. Seems jolten joe has done wonders for the transportation and oil companies. (In a negative way) Which of course makes the world a whole lot greener since we are all now happily tooling around in our clean green electric cars and polluting a whole lot less.

As I said, its been documented on these pages that fertilizer prices have been skyrocketing. Proof is on Fox Business this morning. So, men and women of agriculture are having to cut back on production which of course makes the world less green since they use fertilizer to make oxygen producing, carbon dioxide eating plants which are of course green.

So ole jolten joe is making the world more green by making it less green so we can all enjoy a more green planet. Makes sense doesn’t it?

does jolten joe and his minions realize that gunpowder is basically a carbon based fuel? Don’t tell them, they will outlaw firearms cause they are not green. Worse still, many firearms and firearm related manufacturing is still done in the United States by bonfide American workers, something I firmly believe ole jolten joe hates with a passion beyond which the world has never before seen

They are not concerned at all about farmers cutting back production as its part of the plan.

Food insecurity will become real. Grain will still go to china while we start to suffer.

After that the guns will be on the agenda

Apparently Trudeau (Canadian Prime Minister) has labeled the trucker rally/convoy a “terrorist organization” so go fund me is refusing to release the donated funds. Sounds like something the FBI might do... Its unclear whether there are enough Canadians who can think to understand what such an action means in terms of national governance.
The answer to that question is a hard no……….

GoFundme is asking BEGGING to be blown up if they restrict this!!!

Last edited:
It's still accepting donaation... i just donated...

DO IT!! Even if it's only $10.

"GFM (according to the lady who began the gfm account) will be paying 'directly' to the bulk fuel supplier,,,, so-as-to not have to pay a middle-man. "this way, all the funds go to actual costs, then the remainder goes to lodging, then the truckers, then whatever is left goes to Veterans.

Wow just wow... solid data for those who are Anti-clot shot.

VERY INFORMATIVE!

Phuck big Pharma and .gov , State and Federal, as well as businesses that are pushing the shot.

Sounds like Pfizer should be fined for false or incomplete data/testing.

However, its part of thee AGENDA, so sadly nothing will happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: gigamortis
Wow just wow... solid data for those who are Anti-clot shot.

VERY INFORMATIVE!

Phuck big Pharma and .gov , State and Federal, as well as businesses that are pushing the shot.

Sounds like Pfizer should be fined for false or incomplete data/testing.

However, its part of thee AGENDA, so sadly nothing will happen!
definitely worth watching i think.

Reactions: DIBBS

I don't see direct social credit system described, but it's certainly a step towards it. Appears to propose a national database for ALL data users generate. Government can have a central location to look up any data a user has regardless of what or who generated.

Lot's of stuff like this to argue for why "it's a good thing".

National prosperity is likely to be increasingly tied to an effective data system. Almost all predictions suggest rapid increases in the volume and variety of citizen data, generated through increasingly varied devices and services, and held across the public and private sectors. Data systems that embrace this stand to benefit from higher productivity; improved public services; and a role in the advancement of global science

Last edited:

Ultimately, there are three ways to account for the fact that 20% of people who registered to vote on January 1, 1918, showed up to vote in November 2020, none of which is good for election integrity:

1. All these registrations are fraudulent and exist for the purpose of adding votes to one candidate or another. (And yes, I’m assuming they were votes added to Biden’s column.)

2. All these registrations are computer glitches and the Secretary of State’s office is either too inept or corrupt to have corrected them. Even if they appeared accidentally on the rolls, they became the perfect vehicle for voter fraud.

3. Wisconsin is such a healthy place to live that over 500,000 residents are 124 years or older and, of that number, 20% are still so spry and engaged with the world that they filled out ballots (and, I’m sure, mostly voted for Biden).

virtually nobody has been convinced to get the jabs lately at the hc company i work for.
most of the people got them shots in the first few months, before they had time to see the adverse reactions.
now that real data is available, many don't even want the boosters either.

BdAU5cbSL38v.jpeg

Last edited: