• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I bought some bags labeled topsoil and I think they were the product you speak of....biosolids.

My only issue was that there were no inorganics mixed in, sand or clay, and the shit seemed to just decay away.
Possibly biosolids, but not my product directly. Our Quincy plant makes Baystate Fertilizer...

My company designs, builds and operates biosolids processing facilities around the country. The Quincy MA plant was the first.

Attachments

• 20210910_124331.jpg
    20210910_124331.jpg
    474.3 KB · Views: 27
  • 20210910_124346.jpg
    20210910_124346.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 29
Possibly biosolids, but not my product directly. Our Quincy plant makes Baystate Fertilizer...

My company designs, builds and operates biosolids processing facilities around the country. The Quincy MA plant was the first.

I will look for it by name.

I wouldnt expect any shit talking when it comes to biosolids.

Last edited:
Play stupid games, Win stupid prizes........

I know a State Police agency that can't even consider chasing a bike.

Two wheels is a free pass.

Get as close as you can to read the plate if they have to already bent it up under the fender so it's not readable, throw lights and when they take off immediately go over the radio and announcing you are not pursuing and stopping in the break down lane knowing someone will check the gps to make sure you don't pursue.

I couldn't read all of this. I would like to say some..."things"...about this, but, alas, I would be banned.
I think, I could come up with a way to... lets say...eradicate this problem. Mac:(
I agree.

Obituary: Game designer Zach Ford​

"Colleagues at PUBG Madison are raising funds for Ford's family after his sudden passing."

I searched with ddg and got a protest by nurses on diversity.

One drive.

Thought it would bring access.

Video of peeps protesting today at Brigham and Womens Hospital because tehy are telling a 31 year old dad in need of a heart transplant "no shot, no heart"

The ex-wife is a nurse. That's a big laugh. She has all the compassion of a guard in a concentration camp. I could hear her saying that to someone in need of any life-saving care.

Oh yeah, there were doctors and nurses that worked in the concentration camps. They worked by the philosophy of keeping the "animals" just healthy enough to experiment on them or to keep them working.

Some of these same doctors and nurses demanding the jab for everyone probably moonlight in abortion clinics killing babies.

Listen to the embedded audio of the phone conversation of the hospital doctor telling the transplant patient she has to get the shot before the operation.

One drive.

Thought it would bring access.

Video of peeps protesting today at Brigham and Womens Hospital because tehy are telling a 31 year old dad in need of a heart transplant "no shot, no heart"
Stick with standards, and not bastard formats from proprietary sites, and far more will have access . . .

The ex-wife is a nurse. That's a big laugh. She has all the compassion of a guard in a concentration camp. I could hear her saying that to someone in need of any life-saving care.

Oh yeah, there were doctors and nurses that worked in the concentration camps. They worked by the philosophy of keeping the "animals" just healthy enough to experiment on them or to keep them working.

Some of these same doctors and nurses demanding the jab for everyone probably moonlight in abortion clinics killing babies.

Listen to the embedded audio of the phone conversation of the hospital doctor telling the transplant patient she has to get the shot before the operation.

Sudden and unexplained calamities might help remind other Drs of the oath they took. 🤣

Something to think about:

Putin is extremely smart. President Poopy Pants on the other hand has the intellect of a rock, and doesn’t know what planet he’s on. He thinks Kameltoe is the real president.

Go through the list of everything wrong with this administration. I won’t list everything but all of you know.

The people who handle Poopy Pants and Kameltoe have got to do something fast to improve the plummeting polls for their side.

The solution is to start a war over the Ukraine. That will get people’s attention off of the list of bad things happening and get everyone to rally around the flag and support the fearless (mumbling) leader.

To the handlers, that sounds like a good plan except they don’t think any further down the road than the next diaper change for poopy pants.

If it gets beyond saber rattling in Eastern Europe then China and North Korea will take advantage of our occupation with the Ukraine and launch their own attacks into Taiwan and South Korea. They might be a little more ambitious over more than just that real estate.

Don’t expect Iran to twiddle their thumbs while everyone else is playing war. They might want take this opportunity to usher in the 12th Imam with the Taliban’s help.

Don’t expect anyone from Mexico southward to rest in the equatorial sunshine while the window is open for daily border crossings. It’s been open but when the shooting starts in other parts of the globe the Latinos and other nationalities will be knocking down walls. The Visigoth hordes that swept over Rome in 410 AD will look like kindergarten recess compared to this.

I left out one little facet in this tale of woe. More than a few of the players have nukes.

The next time some dumbass democrat tells you how dangerous Trump was, explain this to them and ask them if they’re happy with their vote now.

Who am I kidding? None of us could talk any sense to a leftist. They will only get upset when they’ve lost WiFi, their smart phone stops posting selfies to their Facebook page and Starbucks has tripled the price of the Venti Carmel Mochiatto latte.

I’m on an ipad. May be why it doesn’t work.

Someone sent it to me in an email.

No link attachment I know of and I tried saving it to my computer than was going to load it to imgur but it wouldn't work.

Just a vid of good people, flags and an evil hospital facade.

I think the sign over the door read "Arbeit Macht Frei"

• Haha
Reactions: SQ54
Try googling a story on it.

Nothing comes up.

Censorship?

It was on the radio yesterday and people are protesting it but I can't find a story.
You won't find a story. This is going on all over. I know someone who was told no vaccine no kidney. Absolutely disgusting. Comply or die is unacceptable.

5 years later, the RussiaGate investigation still slugs along. How many years before they acknowledge the 2020 was actually stolen?

5 years later, the RussiaGate investigation still slugs along. How many years before they acknowledge the 2020 was actually stolen?
I would say you have another 30-35 years to wait.

Reactions: mtrmn