• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u13.jpg
I need this in a t-shirt or hoodie

JFHC

They are so empowered that they know they can do whatever they want and there won't be any repercussions for their actions. If this were a movie, people would be walking out of the theater. I am aghast at the place the United States is in at the present time. We aer so far down the rabbit hole and most people don't know what's happening to our country.

JFHC

They have had 4 months to hide their shit.

When this "audit" is done it is going to be expected that everyone accept it.

We will be told we got what we wanted....its over....Joe Biden is the most vote getting candidate ever.

I dont think there are any Patriots there to get out the truth.

Brutally accurate quote from one of our esteemed colleagues on arfcom on the worthlessness and cowardness of the GOP:

"The Republicans dont even KNOW -- that they should be organizing.
Republicans - they are so disgusting - they make me sick; always with the "reaching across the isle to my esteemed Democrat colleague, the honorable so-and-so". Were the shoe on the other foot, the Democrat Party would have, at least, done the following:

Started a Commission on 2020 Vote Integrity; every person on the planet would know ballots where shredded this week. Every person on the planet would know the names of the players involved in this crime. They would have been arrested.

FBI would be at EVERY one of the 6 major tabulation places, with forensic teams, with teams on interrogators, every person would have hours of depositions under oath.

The United Nations would have been contacted -- and they WOULD have responded -- with Teams of people; with a conclusion that an election was stolen. The entire PLANET, for all time, would know this and it would have been hung around the necks on the perpetrators.

Trump would have been nominated -- AND GIVEN -- the Nobel Prize for saving the planet with his and only his direction to find a vaccine. There would be days-long ceremonies and the Republicans would have made sure it made it to the history books.

Meanwhile, we have a shit party, that as we speak is looking for ways to "not cause waves" and see what we can maybe do in the future to learn from our mistakes. Its truly pathetic. It makes me sick!
icon_smile_angry.gif
"

Last edited:
Brutally accurate quote from one of our esteemed colleagues on arfcom:

"The Republicans dont even KNOW -- that they should be organizing.
Republicans - they are so disgusting - they make me sick; always with the "reaching across the isle to my esteemed Democrat colleague, the honorable so-and-so". Were the shoe on the other foot, the Democrat Party would have, at least, done the following:

Started a Commission on 2020 Vote Integrity; every person on the planet would know ballots where shredded this week. Every person on the planet would know the names of the players involved in this crime. They would have been arrested.

FBI would be at EVERY one of the 6 major tabulation places, with forensic teams, with teams on interrogators, every person would have hours of depositions under oath.

The United Nations would have been contacted -- and they WOULD have responded -- with Teams of people; with a conclusion that an election was stolen. The entire PLANET, for all time, would know this and it would have been hung around the necks on the perpetrators.

Trump would have been nominated -- AND GIVEN -- the Nobel Prize for saving the planet with his and only his direction to find a vaccine. There would be days-long ceremonies and the Republicans would have made sure it made it to the history books.

Meanwhile, we have a shit party, that as we speak is looking for ways to "not cause waves" and see what we can maybe do in the future to learn from our mistakes. Its truly pathetic. It makes me sick!
icon_smile_angry.gif
"

Im not a Republican.....I like Trump getting legal and telling RNC not to use his name or likeness in their funding efforts.

I will likely give money to Trump PAC.

Last edited:
Holy shit that video is crazy
as i have lamented before, the "average" person isn't that bright.
add some skepticism that they would be offered free silver?
add current society's need for instant gratification.

Reactions: Bender
You all don't need a video to show you that people are that stupid. That's why we got Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden. Regardless of that, a toddler could make a better decision than these morons.

Yes, the public for the most part are retarded.......

Doc

Reactions: M8541Reaper
  • Angry
Reactions: MtnGhost
You all don't need a video to show you that people are that stupid. That's why we got Carter, Clinton, Obama and Biden. Regardless of that, a toddler could make a better decision than these morons.

In all fairness, if some random guy came up to me and offered me a free bar of silver bullion, I'd be a little suspicious. I'd still take it, though. It's shiny.

In all fairness, if some random guy came up to me and offered me a free bar of silver bullion, I'd be a little suspicious. I'd still take it, though. It's shiny.
I'd tell that girl @ 0:50 she could choose between the tarnished chunk of silver or a free Covid test, as I unzipped my pants.

Move on, there's no story here......

What did you expect. The governor of Virginia was caught up in a lot of crap and it was all swept under the rug. He's still in office.

• Angry
Reactions: Zerglish