• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PortaJohn

If I'm not mistaken, this bitch was the president of Planned Parenthood for a while
Yes, she was head of Planned Parenthood. Soros/Schwab/WEF "sponsored" Global Young Leader. Born in China. And when she was in a some "pseudo political HHS" role and Baltimore street OD's were through the roof, she was the one who used that to force the FDA in preventing pain doctors from prescribing real pain patients what those experts felt was appropriate (but street drugs OK). Analagous to how demented person is using the increased crime to limit 2A instead of insisting criminals be prosecuted.

Reactions: mtrmn
I work in woke higher ed. This is a very real thing. The leftists have gotten so wrapped up in mandates that they can’t stand not being forced to do something. For example, our state does not allow mask mandates, and these people lost their minds when they figured out we couldn’t be forced to wear masks on campus. The content of some of the campus communications is absolutely incredible. We have signs all over the place with big red letters stat that mask use is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. They look at me like I have three eyes because I won’t wear a mask. It is almost like having a bunch of kindergartners looking at you asking permission to go take a piss, but it is adults that have bought every single word of fear, doom, and gloom.
If I hear "we're in a pandemic" one more time at work, I'm actually going to unmute my phone and say... "NO WE ARE NOT". Granted, so long as they let me work from home, I'm ok with it :). I get more work done, can exercise more, and shoot more.

I work in woke higher ed. This is a very real thing. The leftists have gotten so wrapped up in mandates that they can’t stand not being forced to do something. For example, our state does not allow mask mandates, and these people lost their minds when they figured out we couldn’t be forced to wear masks on campus. The content of some of the campus communications is absolutely incredible. We have signs all over the place with big red letters stat that mask use is STRONGLY ENCOURAGED. They look at me like I have three eyes because I won’t wear a mask. It is almost like having a bunch of kindergartners looking at you asking permission to go take a piss, but it is adults that have bought every single word of fear, doom, and gloom.
Im still seeing a lot of fucktards in LA.. walking ALONE down the side walk... or driving ALONE, wearing their widdle face diapers. My God we've become a nation of spineless automatons.

I'm hearing from a few folks that a Trucker's Patriot Protest will be happening this weekend in of all places. Los Angeles. Just in for the Super Bowl.

One source is a family member that's been a trucker for more than 40 years.

Anyone else hear anything???
Havent heard of anthing but PLEASE LMK...

Yes, she was head of Planned Parenthood. Soros/Schwab/WEF "sponsored" Global Young Leader. Born in China. And when she was in a some "pseudo political HHS" role and Baltimore street OD's were through the roof, she was the one who used that to force the FDA in preventing pain doctors from prescribing real pain patients what those experts felt was appropriate (but street drugs OK). Analagous to how demented person is using the increased crime to limit 2A instead of insisting criminals be prosecuted.
big problem when someone born in china reaches this level and advises us. clean fking house of these people

Only problem with this trucker stuff.. Brandon will now blame any supply issues and massive inflation on the evil Republican truckers. Not sure it will make a real difference at midterms, but the excuse they'll use for stealing the elections again.. 102% voter turnout in every district.

Reactions: tomcatmv
273677085_323037749862442_440992534386929316_n.jpg

Had a buddy that worked under her at hopkins in Baltimore. Said she was a real C U Next Thursday. Iykwim

Saw this elsewhere, anyone familiar with commercial lease practices?

"Last I looked, most commercial leases contain a rent escalation clause based on indexing the monthly rent due to the CPI, adjusted on an annual basis.

How many businesses, many of which are already barely hanging on, will be able to pay 107.5% of last year's rent this year? (as well as any increases in state and local taxes which are passed through)"

Saw this elsewhere, anyone familiar with commercial lease practices?

"Last I looked, most commercial leases contain a rent escalation clause based on indexing the monthly rent due to the CPI, adjusted on an annual basis.

How many businesses, many of which are already barely hanging on, will be able to pay 107.5% of last year's rent this year? (as well as any increases in state and local taxes which are passed through)"
True but, turnover is one of the highest costs for a landlord. This includes vacancy loss while you are looking for and outfitting the space for the new tenant. So it depends on local market conditions. The way things look around here, I wouldn't be motivating any commercial tenants to find space in other buildings that have been vacant for two years and are now offering discounts.

are they?

VKGKausqNqux.png

Haven't heard anything here. I don't know where people are getting this stuff about the vaccine and HIV since nobody knows what's in the vaccine. But what we are pretty confident in is that Fauci and China spliced a coronavirus with HIV to create the C19 chimera (link), so if this new assertion has any truth, then it probably applies to anyone that's had covid, not just the vaccinated.

1644508360318.png

IT'S ALMOST TIME

The narrative has totally collapsed.

The truth is flying out from every crack and seam.

The greedy pathological, sociopathic global power elite that planned this fucking fiasco are TERRIFIED, shitting their panties.

SCHAUB, GATES, CLINTONS, ROTHCHILDS, SOROS of the world, will not allow themselves to be brought before any tribunal.

They certainly will not let a merry little band of Canadians wreck the plan they've dumped trillions into.

The combination of terror and greed = NOT a good outcome.

WWIII,
Airborne HIV,
A major city nuked in an attack FF or otherwise.,
Complete collapse of the economy world wide. (that's coming anyways as they need to usher in the digital tracking and RFID chips).

Or all the above.

They're getting ready... per above video:

Facility has been set up for fingerprinting and photography.

DICTATES FROM GOV'T: "END THIS BY SATURDAY"

Last edited:

Freedom Convoy NEWS ALERT! Nova Buses for Ottawa Police Services Feb.10, 05:00 & 14:30 -Not Verified​

"Please be advised that six (6) operators are required to drive NOVA buses for Ottawa Police Services transportation and offer Transit support on Thursday February 10, 2022. (Not Verified) (6) Buses - Pick up the bus from St Laurent garage. Make your way to the 1st OPS pick up location and follow Transit supervisor instructions on location."