• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

EMhX0iYorPqa.jpeg

While Biden Works to Take Away Your Guns, They're Building a Domestic Army within the Executive Branch
Is that why the border is open ? So they can allow enemy combatants into our country ?
The key references is in a link marked "here":

In reference to "militarizing" non-military branches of government like HHS, Department of Commerce etc.
FEDERAL DEPARTMENTS PURCHASING GUNS, AMMUNITION,
AND MILITARY-STYLE EQUIPMENT (FY2015-2019)
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE (DOJ)
DEPARTMENT OF THE INTERIOR (DOI)
DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES (HHS)
DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS (VA)
DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY (DOE)
CORPS OF ENGINEERS - CIVIL WORKS (USACE)
GENERAL SERVICES ADMINISTRATION (GSA)
DEPARTMENT OF LABOR (DOL)
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY (EPA)
NATIONAL AERONAUTICS AND SPACE ADMINISTRATION (NASA)
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION (ED)
OFFICE OF PERSONNEL MANAGEMENT (OPM)
SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (SBA)
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION (SEC)
NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION (NRC)
THE JUDICIAL BRANCH (JUD BRANCH)
FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION (FCC)
NATIONAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION (NSF)
Source: Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act of 2006
$231,435,026 $19,482,648 $13,839,131 $11,624,381 $7,854,294 $3,897,273 $2,272,124 $686,501 $536,335 $354,006 $124,915 $80,784 $73,091 $58,700 $54,038 $42,004 $10,494 $4,250

Funding for guns and ammunition by department:

YEARFEDERAL FUNDING
DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY (DHS)$385,727,268
DEPARTMENT OF STATE (DOS)$182,159,415
DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (DOT)$16,657,189
DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY (TREAS)$11,971,320
DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE (USDA)$8,628,694
EXECUTIVE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT (EOP)$5,782,419
AGENCY FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT (USAID)$2,395,417
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE (DOC)$2,064,534
DEPARTMENT OF HOUSING AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT (HUD)$566,455
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION (SSA)$449,825
SMITHSONIAN INSTITUTION (SI)$339,895
COURT SERVICES AND OFFENDER SUPERVISION AGENCY (CSOSA)$114,100
NATIONAL GALLERY OF ART (SI)$80,428
CONSUMER PRODUCT SAFETY COMMISSION (CPSC)$60,320
BROADCASTING BOARD OF GOVERNORS (BBG)$58,098
RAILROAD RETIREMENT BOARD (RRB)$50,088
FEDERAL LABOR RELATIONS AUTHORITY (FLRA)$19,800
NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION SAFETY BOARD (NTSB)$10,000
NATIONAL ARCHIVES AND RECORDS ADMINISTRATION (NARA)$1,453

COVID is going to be the very least of his worries on the long run. It will be that other "C" word... All human bodies produce a quantity of rogue and genetically fucked up cells every day during normal processes. Normal and functioning immune systems quickly hunt down and destroy these cells before they have a chance to proliferate and grow into aggressively expanding colonies...
The weakening of our immune system is essentially why we age. In fact, there are some studies going on right now that a reversing aging simply by renewing the immune system to what it is in your younger years. It’s pretty crazy. Will be interesting to see what else they come up with.

Well, Trey Gowdy on Fox called out Cawthorn (2:00 below) to name names or admit he was lying...now we know what that 103M campaign fund is paying for. This is probably political suicide for Cawthorn.

I’d be absolutely amazed if Cawthorn was lying. These are the same fuckers who worship giant owls and have child sacrifice ceremonies so they can drink their blood….it ain’t a big stretch that orgies and cocaine are also on the menu. Hell, some of us regular non-politician degenerates have been known to partake in a orgy or two and I ain’t even close to elite… I work at a goddang steel distributor on the CNC plasma machine(won’t be long though and I plan to get in the rifle barrel-making industry - my dream job).

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Fuck bill barr with a cactus.
Another fucking lawyer that needs more concrete. He's all about protection for his fellow lawyers but fucked the republic. He can choke on a dick.

william-tecumseh-sherman-658611.jpg

And my personal favorite:

Quotation-William-Tecumseh-Sherman-If-I-had-my-choice-I-would-kill-every-reporter-27-1-0115.jpg

And there is also the one I said about ammo Below............ ;)

Southern "reconstruction" history is pretty unknown, and it was also pretty ugly. Along with his roles in the indian wars. You can't judge a person on the past from todays point of view, but he was a pretty hard man willing to do what ever needed to be done to get his.....objective, goal, whatever done with as little loss to people in his command/sympathetic as possible.

Reactions: canman
Anyone want to place bets on when we start sending troops?
Nope, Already had that argument a few weeks ago. Guy swore up and down that would never happen.
I said , Bet we got special operations guys there already . Plus the way the political class scum are pushing this. We will send troops .

We've had troops there for a very long time. Just before the Russian invasion the potato regime claims that they were pulled out.
Nope, Already had that argument a few weeks ago. Guy swore up and down that would never happen.
I said , Bet we got special operations guys there already . Plus the way the political class scum are pushing this. We will send troops .
The neocons are in a corner. They want to send troops but it's an election year.

I’d be absolutely amazed if Cawthorn was lying. These are the same fuckers who worship giant owls and have child sacrifice ceremonies so they can drink their blood….it ain’t a big stretch that orgies and cocaine are also on the menu. Hell, some of us regular non-politician degenerates have been known to partake in a orgy or two and I ain’t even close to elite… I work at a goddang steel distributor on the CNC plasma machine(won’t be long though and I plan to get in the rifle barrel-making industry - my dream job).

You need sacrifices in order to have proper blood orgies.
Blood orgies are the best orgies.

Here is a short documentary on them:

Royalties being paid to NIH "scientists" should go to the Treasury or the budget of the NIH and CDC, not to the employees. Those employees "discovered" or invented the stuff they are receiving royalties for because the government is paying them a salary and providing them with all the lab space, equipment and supplies they need to do their job. They literally "didn't do that" on their own, so they should not be the ones receiving the money!

I think if Biden thought he could it would have already happened. He is already circling the drain on popular support. Sending our troops in would probably be the last act of his presidency.

Better get ready to be boosted and have the fiasco of forced jabs to work come back. Also, let's ensure that we can still harvest ballots and have drive through ballot drops.

Better get ready to be boosted and have the fiasco of forced jabs to work come back. Also, let's ensure that we can still harvest ballots and have drive through ballot drops.

Shit the leftist scum already have the next 20 variants planned out and when to release, am sure additional false flag ops are included at no extra charge.

The. Dipshit Governor in WA State isn't going to lift the clotshot jab mandate for state employee cuz its working.:unsure:

SMH - worse times ahead for sure.