• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

So, here we go...Polio

Who didn't see this coming with wave after wave of illegals coming to the USA?

Yep, those 3rd world diseases will become widespread outbreaks ALL OVER this country. You can't expect these diseases to stop at our borders when those people aren't.

Yep, those 3rd world diseases will become widespread outbreaks ALL OVER this country. You can't expect these diseases to stop at our borders when those people aren't.
and i heard something about polio vaccines from bill gates that caused kids in india to poop out live polio viruses that infected other local kids....
of course gates blamed the kids that contracted polio for not also getting the vaccine that would make them poop out the live virus.

YO everybody go to Google Maps and check out Brandon Falls in Delaware. It is back. For the past 4 days Google had been trying to take it down and every time somebody put it back up and now, it seems that Google has given up... 430 reviews now 😂😂😂

That has got to be some of the funniest shit I ever sawed.

Some of the reviews...

1658438044326.png
37339_2e1fjvxijmow8nu.png

YEAH BABY!!!
The New Unit of Range Measure!

View attachment 7916612

CDL driving instructor to student:

"All right bud, those cones behind you are two Dickens away. You are going to back this trailer up and put it to park right between these cones, with 2 feet of clearance on either side. Understood? Now take it easy, use your mirrors, and watch my hand signals as you back up. Remember, EASY on the gas."...
biggrin.gif

Here's hoping that any clerks who ignore the law get the appropriate amount of jail time for their actions.

Here's hoping that any clerks who ignore the law get the appropriate amount of jail time for their actions.
Who is gonna arrest them? The mask police? The police that ignored the massive election fraud in the state? Those guys? Who will order the arrest? The same people who ordered the police to do the a above? Lol

Reactions: gigamortis
Devoured by her Lhasa apso??? I heard cats are more likely to do that than dogs...wonder how long she was dead for.

Yeah, we knew about Michael.

And FYI More fake news from SGT Report. She's not dead.

can you take a selfie with her for proof of life, or should it be moved into the funnies section?

• Wow
Reactions: 10ring'r
Reactions: Beefmanne
Someone should tell him that if they add four more to the SCOTUS that it may tip over into the sea

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis