• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

photo_2022-07-22_05-19-45.jpg

I hope people out there realize that WHEN push comes to shove, to not even attempt to "negotiate" or "debate" the state's enforcers. They don't know anything except what they are told to do. They do not care about your plight and will at most just give you lip service of "understanding" and "I know I agree with you" like talking to a child as they are leading you off to the camp or boxcar. They only care about themselves and their own safety. There are only TWO options to deal with them at that point. ONE: You submit completely, offer no resistance like any good sheep, and be led away quietly. Or TWO: You resist with surprise, striking from the back or from cover and with utmost barbarity to permanently relieve them of all of their earthly concerns and you do so with no holds barred.

Appreciate the strength and mindset of these protestors but all that energy is unfocused, like a beam of white light. Needs lasing and concentration through a matrix of crystals and lenses to deliver pure heat. Light is beautiful and is useful for conveying messages across long distances, but heat renders most malicious institutions and infrastructures no longer able to function, and I'll just leave it at that.

Starting in the US I've flown to Australia via an east route via Europe and a west route.

Explain how that is possible with flat Earth please.
Did you even watch the video? Absolutely retarded crap, ThE RAilWay ENgiNEerS!!
The proof is footage through a single or multiple super wide angle camera lens that inherently uses software to flatten the image and present a somewhat normal picture, laughable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fisheye_lens

That piece is a bridge to far bordering on insanity. While my general opinion of 98% of lgbt's and their fucking politics... and some evil sect's (Drags) within the group's agenda is well known... unlike that piece seems to be trying to imply I can assure that there's a majority gays who, while very addle brained with their identity politics, have ZERO inclinations or interest or ever would be involved in grooming, touching or any kind of pedophilia. They would never violate their own children. Not one I ever met that had kids. That shit piece is nothing more than targeted hate mongering lunacy, probably written by someone with their own 'unresolved issues'.... If he were anything other than that he wouldn't have left out the entire heterosexual side of the equasion. Odd that for as much contempt I have for faggots bc of their identity politics and Libtard politics in general... this horse shit aint right either.

It might as well just say "kill all the lgbt." Which I know probably would please a lot people lol...

Last edited: