• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Bringing a knife to a gunfight.
People have had enough in Lightfoot's Chicago city of crime.

Wse06mc28IHz.jpeg

so another definition changed?

eq7srLF7uqs3.jpeg

Fucking hilarious... who knew straight men had anal sex?

Just like they suck cock I guess.

So where's the line? If a straight guy get fucked 5 times a week he's straight and just dabbling in anal sex. BUT it's that 6th time that turns him into a fag.

Or is it more he has to fuck a female for every time he gets fucked. Proving he's straight?

What if he sucks dick while getting his ass double penetrated? THEN is he a fag?

OR if he's getting double penetrated yet eating pussy --for sure he's straight --right?

it is a threat to straight white women that think they are safe from schlong covid.

So the thousands of Healthcare professionals that were fired when they refused the jab....
What will they say to their former employers when those employers send out the message that they are desperate for unvaxxed purebloods to come back to work because their staff is dying off at record rates?

Money talks. I think a good mid six figures would be a good starting point with every other week paid off.

do you really wonder why they told you not to take ivermectin?

DLe8nb6nhiMX.jpeg

I actually listened to a lot of the MSM narrative right from the beginning of the COVID saga in 2020 to the present day. They told people to stop buying N95 masks, then stop trying to get hydroxychloroquine, and finally, that "ivermectin does not work". So what did I do? I stocked up on all 3 as soon as the narrative against them came out. Last month my GF had somebody at her job whose elderly father was gravely ill with COVID and were contemplating going to the hospital. She gave them the Marik protocol info as well as some HCQ and IVM/QCT that I carefully assorted and placed into ziplock bags for daily dosing. Her coworker's father started recovering 1 day and a half into the protocol and fully recovered by 4 days.
biggrin.gif

Accurate, but politically incorrect.
When governments like Sweden hide the rapist's nationality (due to the 95% increase in rapes since migration), people lose trust in their government.
When police describe the person as, a 36-year-old person, people lose trust in their government.
Joe will redefine rape, and rapes will go away.

• Sad
Reactions: Mwalex and theLBC
So the thousands of Healthcare professionals that were fired when they refused the jab....
What will they say to their former employers when those employers send out the message that they are desperate for unvaxxed purebloods to come back to work because their staff is dying off at record rates?
What would I say ?

Fuck

You

;)

Accurate, but politically incorrect.
When governments like Sweden hide the rapist's nationality (due to the 95% increase in rapes since migration), people lose trust in their government.
When police describe the person as, a 36-year-old person, people lose trust in their government.
Joe will redefine rape, and rapes will go away.
They will not go away, as there will always be a white male somewhere that will do it.

The wait can be shortened on certain nights too...

$1000 and it can send a few more antigun America-hating treasonous scum off a cliff of their own making earlier than expected. All the teddy bears in the world cannot stop your walls shaking once this bad boy gets lit.

Is this still available?

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and JR_77
There is an element that is either actually aligned with Republicans or pretends to be, which is making up bullshit as fast as they can go. Conspiracy used to need a critical eye and clear path to be accepted as “possible”.

Now it seems that shit is manufactured and eaten up by some and repeated over social media over and over to spread like some virus.

What it does is flood the senses of people and desensitize them so that reality and objective truth becomes unable to be determined.

Many on the “right” have become bullshit addicts.
The scientists call it Mass Formation Psychosis. The CREATOR has this to say

“There is none righteous, not even one; There is none who understands,
There is none who seeks for God; All have turned aside, together they have become useless;
There is none who does good,
There is not even one.” “Their throat is an open grave,
With their tongues they keep deceiving,”
“The poison of asps is under their lips”; “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness”; “Their feet are swift to shed blood, Destruction and misery are in their paths, And the path of peace they have not known.” “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”
ROMANS 3:9-18