• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Man this is absolutely fckn awful! Pfizer, etc needs to be bled dry of all their money and it be given to the injured, and the fucks who pushed it prosecuted.

america being full of guns and a constitution to back up those guns have done nothing, or maybe those injured by the wax have not gotten angry enough yet to think about going after the poison pushers.

over here the stores will be out of stock of baseball bats as we arent allowed to use guns against anyone unless dressed in a fox or rabbit outfit.

Very powerful. Any one still advocating theses shots...

There are two extreme vax shills on ARFCOM that had been shitting nonstop on their COVID and vax injuries megathreads since 2021. It is obvious that these two, and possibly one more account which circle-jerks the first two, are simply trolls and most likely paid by the vax companies or the NIH/WHO/CDC whatever the fuck may be to spam the boards with pro-mRNA shit and try to insult legitimate posters when they post news and videos covering vax injuries. They are prolific pro-mRNA shitposters and almost never participate in other threads except COVID and vaccine threads. Everybody is always quick to call them out as being paid shills whenever their garbage appears and many have called for them to be banned, but they are still there. Very weird.

AS IF..... most of us didn't already know this....

1659757172179.png

There are two extreme vax shills on ARFCOM that had been shitting nonstop on their COVID and vax injuries megathreads since 2021. It is obvious that these two, and possibly one more account which circle-jerks the first two, are simply trolls and most likely paid by the vax companies or the NIH/WHO/CDC whatever the fuck may be to spam the boards with pro-mRNA shit and try to insult legitimate posters when they post news and videos covering vax injuries. They are prolific pro-mRNA shitposters and almost never participate in other threads except COVID and vaccine threads. Everybody is always quick to call them out as being paid shills whenever their garbage appears and many have called for them to be banned, but they are still there. Very weird.

at least ive made the rounds from the tikka thread, to reloading threads, to the shitkraine thread, and everywhere else in between with my 2 cents. yet some think ive been banned and using a new nick, or should be banned for throwing comedy into the mix in the news thread here. i suspect there are many who require open head surgery to see if the chamber is empty or running dud primers. if all they wanted was news, im sure america has plenty of cable news channels, which ive seen personally, where they could be couch potatoes on rather than being girls in a mans forum :ROFLMAO: there will always be a clash of personalities in the world and especially on online, but the biggest thing that i go by is to treat others the way they treat me, so all those who ignored me, i did the same ;)

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Faggot ass lib shills trying to poison the well of alternative news on sites where us deplorables congregate.
In the arfcom thread about Mat Best giving his half ass apology for the Rittenhouse/BRCC debacle, there was a couple BRCC blind supporters, and they rightfully got shitted on

This is how people become victims of brutal and targeted predatory violence while they are going to work or leaving to go home. There seems to be an uptick of this in many South American countries, and I don't think drugs or gangs are the reason of all of these attacks. I mean, a dude wearing a suit, with a family at home, getting into his Mercedes to go to work every morning and suddenly he is targeted by 'sicarios' on motorbikes who riddle him with 20+ bullet holes and they don't even touch his wallet or car... Gotta be more to the story. Where does he work?
smiley_smartass.gif

This is how people become victims of brutal and targeted predatory violence while they are going to work or leaving to go home. There seems to be an uptick of this in many South American countries, and I don't think drugs or gangs are the reason of all of these attacks. I mean, a dude wearing a suit, with a family at home, getting into his Mercedes to go to work every morning and suddenly he is targeted by 'sicarios' on motorbikes who riddle him with 20+ bullet holes and they don't even touch his wallet or car... Gotta be more to the story. Where does he work?
smiley_smartass.gif
You might(or might not) be surprised to learn that a metric fuckton of the cops killed by cartels were killed because they're getting paid by the rival cartel to pick up/arrest members of said group who killed them, and deliver them to the enemy group.
You can basically count on Municipal Police, State Police, and Army to be effectively cartel operatives. The Federales and Marines are quite a bit more trustworthy with excellent opsec but theres still bad apples. Most big cartel leader kill/capture ops are carried out by the Marines... cant trust the Army. Because SEDENA(the Army) has barracks in the middle of town, patrol the town often, and easy for the cartels to get at/threaten/bribe. The Marines live, for the most part, isolated from the townsfolk and are hard to get at.

You might(or might not) be surprised to learn that a metric fuckton of the cops killed by cartels were killed because they're getting paid by the rival cartel to pick up/arrest members of said group who killed them, and deliver them to the enemy group.
You can basically count on Municipal Police, State Police, and Army to be effectively cartel operatives. The Federales and Marines are quite a bit more trustworthy with excellent opsec but theres still bad apples.

Yo that right there too. Even the prosecutors and judges have been infiltrated in many of those places. And we ain't even talking about Mexico yet. Mexico is on another level. The CJNG are equipped with better gear and weapons than the Mexican army and at this point, they are effectively now a warlord kingdom operating on the borderland, just like the Manchu/Khitan under Nurhaci in 1623 before they simultaneously crushed the Ming Chinese and Korea's Joseon dynasty and established the Qing state.

Reactions: JR_77
NYC Corrections captain and another officer contracts monkeypox at city's Rikers Island jail complex:

And here is the twist: No inmates at the facility have gotten monkeypox yet.

Well, that's one way to come out to your coworkers, friends, family, and other inmates on the block...

Yo that right there too. Even the prosecutors and judges have been infiltrated in many of those places. And we ain't even talking about Mexico yet. Mexico is on another level. The CJNG are equipped with better gear and weapons than the Mexican army and at this point, they are effectively now a warlord kingdom operating on the borderland, just like the Manchu/Khitan under Nurhaci in 1623 before they simultaneously crushed the Ming Chinese and Korea's Joseon dynasty and established the Qing state.
After spending years working in Latin America I can say this for sure. 99.9% of every cop, every service member, every government employee right down to the meter maid is dirty in some way. If they aren't it's because they have nothing of value to offer. I.e., information assistance etc. It's part of their culture. If they are loyal to the US it's because we are paying them. Usually they are getting paid by both sides. EVERYONE is receptive to the mordida.

After spending years working in Latin America I can say this for sure. 99.9% of every cop, every service member, every government employee right down to the meter maid is dirty in some way. If they aren't it's because they have nothing of value to offer. I.e., information assistance etc. It's part of their culture. If they are loyal to the US it's because we are paying them. Usually they are getting paid by both sides. EVERYONE is receptive to the mordida.
Sounds just like New Jersey.

Doctors and pharmicists that are administrating these shots are mass murders. No exceptions. Doctors and nurses that recommended these shots as they came out and those that continue today are also mass murders. May they burn in hell with the politicians both republican and democrat and those that choose gov’t employment to make a living fucking their fellow Americans every day they go to work.

I'll disagree on not requesting the mail-in ballot.

1. It's paper, not electronic.
2. You can use the correct type of pen to avoid the sharpie gate BS that is deployed when convenient for fraud.
3. You HAVE the ballot, no "accidentally" running out of paper ballots when it is again convenient for fraud.
4. Again, it's paper and you HAVE it, no "our voting machines are broken right now" BS for your vote.

DON'T vote by mail, take the ballot to your polling place and drop it off in person.