• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

329494_gqj71pv79wuixr9_full.jpeg

1660588446805.png

Last edited:
For the more senior members on here, was this kind of thing happening in your younger days?

Demographic?

Wow...heartless.

Pennsylvania state police say a man who was upset about an argument with his mother drove through a crowd at a fundraiser for victims of a recent deadly house fire, killing one person at the event and injuring 17 others, then returned home and beat his mother to death.

Reactions: UKDslayer

Weaponized on an even lower level

I never thought of something that could be behind this warrant.

Let's say Trump requested his files in a, b, and c boxes. Then someone added files in each box that contained the Top Secret information that he didn't ask for or expected to receive.

Knowing Trump, I'm sure he didn't inspect the boxes. So, he may have been sitting on files he should not have and were planted just for this occasion. It seems odd that just before he's ready to announce his candidacy for 2024, this comes about. Too convenient for me to not believe they will find exactly what they're looking for, because they knew what he had. They knew 31 months ago what he had in his personal house, because they planted all of the files they will soon find.

Prove me wrong.

Reactions: gigamortis
Doh. I suspect if anyone really wanted them dead... they'd figure out another, less obvious way than a full frontal hit in broad daylight at their main headquarters no less.... Good theatrics tho, they get yet one more imaginative way to point fingers at white supremacist boogy man. Who knows as good as they are at providing FF events chances are pretty good they'll come up with something.

Where's Ray Epps? He seems pretty eager to manufacture shit. Maybe get him in front of the building waving lit batons and wearing a sandwich board with flashing arrows -- "THIS WAY IN FOLKS"

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Doc68 and 10ring'r