• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1660604889442.png

1660605001285.png

Reactions: gigamortis
the globalists aren't going to like this, so that might mean serbia will be attacked soon.

dont they have russia on their side? i thought i read somewhere of greater cooperation between the two countries. maybe nothing will come of it.

Doh. I suspect if anyone really wanted them dead... they'd figure out another, less obvious way than a full frontal hit in broad daylight at their main headquarters no less.... Good theatrics tho, they get yet one more imaginative way to point fingers at white supremacist boogy man. Who knows as good as they are at providing FF events chances are pretty good they'll come up with something.

Where's Ray Epps? He seems pretty eager to manufacture shit. Maybe get him in front of the building waving lit batons and wearing a sandwich board with flashing arrows -- "THIS WAY IN FOLKS"

Yeah, a frontal attack would be for the theatrics and optics. Hell, I would not put it past the FBI to do just that. Do a faux hit and run attack or abandon a van full of explosives in the parking lot and set it off remotely.

Yeah, a frontal attack would be for the theatrics and optics. Hell, I would not put it past the FBI to do just that. Do a faux hit and run attack or abandon a van full of explosives in the parking lot and set it off remotely.

if they timed it right and took out a black grandma pushing a stroller --then they could stoke up BLM again too

Reactions: Mwalex
I’ll just leave this here. You know who to blame!😡
Prayers for the two brothers and the family.

By the looks if this... should be quite the shit show ... at least they're diversity focused (um, except no blacks!) Im wondering how the crippled guy will endure people laughing and slamming the door in his face. They'll have to provide safe space triggered field van. Maybe they'll give him a desk job. :LOL:

1660611481143.png

Last edited:
Posting again bc it's so good... -- Nothing new for a lot of us --but if the Intro he reads (attached pdf) is any prelude to the book no wonder it's best seller before even being released.

71I3mdj0+DL.jpg

Attachments

• Rise of the Fourth Reich - Opening Statement.pdf
    478.6 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
The white guilt olympics up here in Minnesota has been running strong for many years now.
I have no doubt, not only were a bunch of white teachers agreeing with this policy, But, I bet some were even championing it.
White guilt seems to be a mental illness epidemic in this state!
It’s a Canadian thing too. Must be geographic.

By the looks if this... should be quite the shit show ... at least they're diversity focused (um, except no blacks!) Im wondering how the crippled guy will endure people laughing and slamming the door in his face. They'll have to provide safe space triggered field van. Maybe they'll give him a desk job. :LOL:

View attachment 7934939

something tells me it wont end well for the irs

Wow there is a mountain of published research on the vaccine issues. How is this continuing to be ignored?