• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Sho’ did! Now say the impolite things you’re leading into and get it off of your chest. It’ll make you feel better.

I still lol about the good old days of the mandatory, then voluntary, then paused, then mandatory angain anthrax series. That was fun.

You see, a man makes his choices in life. Then he lives with them, and goes on about his day. I hold no ill will towards people who did not get vaccinated. I actually hold them in high esteem. I do however hold ill will towards those who forced people to take the vaccine.
This plan was made to destroy and sow distrust. I feel sad for those who truly believed their doctors and media. Not everyone was as awake as they are now.

That being said, those who continue to get sick and continue to get vaxed with zeal, and those who wanted to harm others, have them lose their job, children, life all because they were reluctant because they knew something wasn’t right? Fuck them

Well you could call me that, or you could just read….

“So, I admit, I did it out of fear. It was a mistake and I wish I could go back and undo it, and will have to accept the ramifications of my decision. I tell people I made a mistake and not to do it.”

You almost had me there.
You still have not answered my question - did you tell people to get the shots?

You can say fear drove your decision but I don’t think that is solely the case. You are a doctor and had no concept of the effect of introducing foreign DNA/mRNA/spike proteins into the human body. Ignoring those effects is not fear that is being stupid.

Reactions: Ltcg
Sho’ did. Wasn’t mandatory, and was still Trumps evil vaccine. At this point in the scamdemic, republicans were the vaccine thugs. They didn’t become saviors of people’s choice until dems and Joe and the ho latched onto it to virture signal.

I still get up and run 4 miles every morning and work out, smoke like a freight train, eat what I want, and bang women of low character.

View attachment 7959119

So what do you have against women of high character?

I am not going to say anything impolite because you own your actions. I just wanted to make sure I fully understood what you were saying.
Thank you.

There are a lot of people who had to choose between feeding their family or not. I feel terrible for them. Some were able to move on to new jobs and stay unvaccinated. Many could not.

It really hurt to watch this nation tear itself apart over it.

Thank you.

There are a lot of people who had to choose between feeding their family or not. I feel terrible for them. Some were able to move on to new jobs and stay unvaccinated. Many could not.

It really hurt to watch this nation tear itself apart over it.
I am going to disagree about having to take the shot. Everyone had a choice if they were willing to make the sacrifices that came along with the choice. I feel badly for the people that did not have the strength to make that hard choice.

I am going to disagree about having to take the shot. Everyone had a choice if they were willing to make the sacrifices that came along with the choice. I feel badly for the people that did not have the strength to make that hard choice.
We can say people had the choice, and didn’t make sacrifices all we want. However, I find that to be incorrect or misleading.

Many could not lose income to search for another job or they would be homeless, hungry, or any number of things.

Many made the sacrifice FOR their families in getting the vaccine once it became mandatory at many places. Truly a dark time in America’s history.

Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.

We can say people had the choice, and didn’t make sacrifices all we want. However, I find that to be incorrect or misleading.

Many could not lose income to search for another job or they would be homeless, hungry, or any number of things.

Many made the sacrifice FOR their families in getting the vaccine once it became mandatory at many places. Truly a dark time in America’s history.

Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.
If a mother or father took the shots to feed their children and then dies from the shots the children would be in a worse situation. There is always a way if you are willing, always. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

I know who my enemies are and in this case if the vaxxed support the lie then they are the enemy.

Reactions: Emerson0311

Our enemies are also the people who got the jab and want to force it on us.

Also keep in mind that there are some celebrities and politicians that say they got the jab but didn't. They are part of the "rules for thee but not for me" crowd. They are the worst kind of enemy.

With that thought, has anyone ever noticed that very few, if any politicians ever suffer a side effect from the jab? That's probably because they didn't really get it.

If a mother or father took the shots to feed their children and then dies from the shots the children would be in a worse situation. There is always a way if you are willing, always. We will have to agree to disagree on that point.

I know who my enemies are and in this case if the vaxxed support the lie then they are the enemy.
Which is why I said this:

“Your enemies are not the vaccinated masses. Your enemies are the news, social media, politicians, and employers who forced it. Don’t lose sight of who the real bad people are.”

Is it really required in this instance? He is talking about people that are antithetical to his views. Why does he have to change? Why don’t the others have to change? Why can’t everyone go to their own corner and leave everyone alone? Why does everyone have to bring their derangement out of their closet for everyone to feel?
If you refuse to even review your position how can you ask others to do the same?

Obama isn’t the brains behind this. He is a complete moron himself. This is much much bigger. Much much older.
Yeah I know, but he's Joe's in house handler for Klaus Schwab, Soros and the Globalists.
Im sure on the illuminati chart, Obama and Big Mike are near the bottom of the list.

Yeah I know, but he's Joe's in house handler for Klaus Schwab, Soros and the Globalists.
Im sure on the illuminati chart, Obama and Big Mike are near the bottom of the list.
So is Klaus. He is a pawn.

So is Klaus. He is a pawn.
Yup. Like in the movie Eyes Wide Shut when Tom Cruse's character is warned by his wealthy friend Victor Ziegler that he wouldn't believe who he was dealing with at the illuminati ritual / orgy if he told him, and he wasn't going to tell him.

The biggest shot callers are names we'll probably never know.

You still have not answered my question - did you tell people to get the shots?

You can say fear drove your decision but I don’t think that is solely the case. You are a doctor and had no concept of the effect of introducing foreign DNA/mRNA/spike proteins into the human body. Ignoring those effects is not fear that is being stupid.
Dude, I literally quoted it and highlighted it in bold for you. Since shortly after I took it, I have been vocally discouraging people from getting it. Are you asking what I did before I took it? I never recommended to anyone to take the vaccine. I can explain it for you, but I can’t understand it for you.

Reactions: 6/250/40
I have reviewed my position. Several times. I’m good with it.
Fair enough. I’m sure others are just fine with theirs. You asked why folks couldn’t just go to their corners and leave each other alone (paraphrase). Could you do that? There’s a lot of talk on this forum that amounts to controlling other people for things that aren’t our business.

Dude, I literally quoted it and highlighted it in bold for you. Since shortly after I took it, I have been vocally discouraging people from getting it. Are you asking what I did before I took it? I never recommended to anyone to take the vaccine. I can explain it for you, but I can’t understand it for you.
The anger of a coward is always a funny thing as they tend to lash out so easily. You finally said that you did not recommend the shots before you took yours. You are the vaxxed I have no use for. A coward and more arrogant than intelligent.

Fair enough. I’m sure others are just fine with theirs. You asked why folks couldn’t just go to their corners and leave each other alone (paraphrase). Could you do that? There’s a lot of talk on this forum that amounts to controlling other people for things that aren’t our business.
This is a fair question and I perceive to be honest. The answer is yes. If others want to pursue things I consider reprobate in the privacy of their homes then so be it. If they want to tell others on an individual level and let them accept or reject on an individual level then I am good. Foisting one’s beliefs with aplomb and demanding all kinds of stupid shit is where I draw the line. Most who do that these days want to force their moral compass on everyone, and in violation of a couple constitutional amendments. I don’t do that to others, don’t do it to me. Leave me alone to believe what I want and we are good. Unless you are abusing children in which case I hope you burn in hell faster than forecasted. Or working against our country. Other than that we can probably be good as long as you are mature and respectful.

This is a fair question and I perceive to be honest. The answer is yes. If others want to pursue things I consider reprobate in the privacy of their homes then so be it. If they want to tell others on an individual level and let them accept or reject on an individual level then I am good. Foisting one’s beliefs with aplomb and demanding all kinds of stupid shit is where I draw the line. Most who do that these days want to force their moral compass on everyone, and in violation of a couple constitutional amendments. I don’t do that to others, don’t do it to me. Leave me alone to believe what I want and we are good. Unless you are abusing children in which case I hope you burn in hell faster than forecasted. Or working against our country. Other than that we can probably be good as long as you are mature and respectful.
Totally agree.

zz5.jpg

The anger of a coward is always a funny thing as they tend to lash out so easily. You finally said that you did not recommend the shots before you took yours. You are the vaxxed I have no use for. A coward and more arrogant than intelligent.
Who’s angry? You think I’m lashing out? Admitting my mistakes is cowardice and the one who says he has “no use” for millions of people by assuming their motivations is calling me arrogant. Ok homie.

You’re no different than the bunch that said you shouldn’t be able to buy food without a vax pass. You’re just the other side of the same coin.

Reactions: AllenOne1

So tell us, what sacrifices did you make to remain a pureblood? Did you lose your job? Did you have to relocate your family? Do tell…

Who’s angry? You think I’m lashing out? Admitting my mistakes is cowardice and the one who says he has “no use” for millions of people by assuming their motivations is calling me arrogant. Ok homie.

You’re no different than the bunch that said you shouldn’t be able to buy food without a vax pass. You’re just the other side of the same coin.
You are such a moron especially your last statement. I have not said the vaxxed should be punished in any form or fashion. That is some figment made up in your addled brain. I said I had no use for them at this point. I gauge people by their actions not their words. I don’t care how angry the vaxxed are because most of them went willingly. You are the same with your faux anger toward the shots. Your actions speak much louder than your words.

Assuming the reasons for people getting the shot? Yes I do and there are only a few:

1. Slaves to the government
2. Not capable of doing their own research - which would be you
3. Blindly/ignorantly trusting gov/pharma
4. Believing they had no choice

I am not your homie, under any circumstances.

Your righteous indignation makes you look like a cunt. Cowardly took the shots when you should have known better, especially since you love stating how you are a doctor. You belong to the largest group of mass murders in the history of this country. You bristling over my position of the vaxxed is laughable.

Last edited:
You are such a moron especially your last statement. I have not said the vaxxed should be punished in any form or fashion. That is some figment made up in your addled brain. I said I had no use for them at this point. I gauge people by their actions not their words. I don’t care how angry the vaxxed are because most of them went willingly. You are the same with your faux anger toward the shots. Your actions speak much louder than your words.

Assuming the reasons for people getting the shot? Yes I do and there are only a few:

1. Slaves to the government
2. Not capable of doing their own research - which would be you
3. Blindly/ignorantly trusting gov/pharma
4. Believing they had no choice

I am not your homie, under any circumstances.

Your righteous indignation makes you look like a cunt. Cowardly took the shots when you should have known better, especially since you love stating how you are a doctor. You belong to the largest group of mass murders in the history of this country. You bristling over my position of the vaxxed is laughable.
Righteous indignation implies justified anger over something unfair and generally wouldn’t categorize someone as a c*nt. Nice vocab reach tho.

You seem like a real charmer. I’m sure you’ll engender lots of good will and cooperation when resources are extremely scarce and chaos erupts among people who have lost everything.

I’m not incensed. I’m not bristling. I’m not even remotely riled.

I don’t love stating I’m a doctor. It’s just a fact, my trade and nothing more. I provided it only in context of explaining my reasoning for taking the vax. I view it as of no special consequence. You also apparently believe doctors are a group of mass murderers. If you have a heart attack, will you put your money where your mouth is and avoid the mass murdering cardiologist? My money says you’re dialing 911. Every doctor is not Fauci. Every vaxxer is not Trudeau. Every pureblood is not you.

Reactions: Rookie
If true... this would be just sooooo fucked up. Beyond, beyond, beyond fucked up.

But I wouldn't be surprised one iota

Righteous indignation implies justified anger over something unfair and generally wouldn’t categorize someone as a c*nt. Nice vocab reach tho.

You seem like a real charmer. I’m sure you’ll engender lots of good will and cooperation when resources are extremely scarce and chaos erupts among people who have lost everything.

I don’t love stating I’m a doctor. It’s just a fact, my trade and nothing more. I provided it only in context of explaining my reasoning for taking the vax. I view it as of no special consequence. You also apparently believe doctors are a group of mass murderers. If you have a heart attack, will you put your money where your mouth is and avoid the mass murdering cardiologist? My money says you’re dialing 911. Every doctor is not Fauci. Every vaxxer is not Trudeau. Every pureblood is not you.
You have preached this same sermon in the past and you have ALWAYS thrown in the doctor part. At least be honest about the fact that you are an arrogant cunt about it.

As far as a vocab reach goes you just are not a smart doctor. The use was correct. You act pissed about my vaxxed comment because you are vaxxed when your took the shit willingly.

As far as me being a charmer goes I have convictions and stand by them, unlike you. You have stated so in our exchange. Also, I am not a charmer regarding hypocritical cunts. In case you feel that is a vocab reach let me explain - you are a cunt, and a hypocrite for willingly taking the vaxx, getting upset after the fact and jumping my comment earlier.

Yes, doctors have proven to be the largest group of mass murderers in US history during the vaccination scam. If you disagree you have learned nothing and the term cognitive dissonance would apply. Your example is low intelligence and again shows you have learned nothing during this Covid scam. Doctors pushed the shots on people regardless of the data and are still doing that today. You are an example of the worst kind of medical professional this country has to offer - not intelligent, no personal convictions, complete denial of the role in the Covid vaxx lies.

My final comment - I am done with this exchange. Nothing will be posted that is going to change my opinion about you as a person or poster. You feel compelled to get the last word in have at it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ltcg

Stating you are a doctor (note undercase) will win you no favors with me.
Being a terminal cancer patient has given me a very in depth view of many doctors as of late (didja see that there undercase again ?).
One of my many doctors (there's that pesky undercase again) sent me on a 600 miles round trip to make the life altering decision of whether to get a fentanyl pump implant with this knob of an orthodox jew of a doctor (damn undercase) with NO pertinent data to base my decision on.
Now orthodox jews have this thing about "nothing invasive" in their doctors manifesto.....look it up....tell me an implant into the abdomen with a tube inserted into the base of the spinal column is not invasive ?
So, I get 1 doctor that wears a yarmulke that is a bold faced insult to his own beliefs (or a poseur to be sure).
Then I get another doctor that expects me to make a life altering decision with nothing to go on....you know, minor things, like am I doing better or worse, can I be healed or am I terminal, can the bone that is deteriorated grow back or is it permanent.....minor shit like that he gives me nothing on.

Yea, fuck the medical community.
Bunch of limp wristed panty waist mutha fucks that worry so much about themselves that they can't give a patient any fucking data at all.

Kiss my radiated ass you piece of shit.

Stating you are a doctor (note undercase) will win you no favors with me.
Being a terminal cancer patient has given me a very in depth view of many doctors as of late (didja see that there undercase again ?).
One of my many doctors (there's that pesky undercase again) sent me on a 600 miles round trip to make the life altering decision of whether to get a fentanyl pump implant with this knob of an orthodox jew of a doctor (damn undercase) with NO pertinent data to base my decision on.
Now orthodox jews have this thing about "nothing invasive" in their doctors manifesto.....look it up....tell me an implant into the abdomen with a tube inserted into the base of the spinal column is not invasive ?
So, I get 1 doctor that wears a yarmulke that is a bold faced insult to his own beliefs (or a poseur to be sure).
Then I get another doctor that expects me to make a life altering decision with nothing to go on....you know, minor things, like am I doing better or worse, can I be healed or am I terminal, can the bone that is deteriorated grow back or is it permanent.....minor shit like that he gives me nothing on.

Yea, fuck the medical community.
Bunch of limp wristed panty waist mutha fucks that worry so much about themselves that they can't give a patient any fucking data at all.

Kiss my radiated ass you piece of shit.
Very sorry to hear you are sick. My dad has gone through a stem cell transplant for CMML and it’s been a 2 year ordeal.

Edit: no one should expect any favor/favors for stating they are a doctor.

Last edited:
You have preached this same sermon in the past and you have ALWAYS thrown in the doctor part. At least be honest about the fact that you are an arrogant cunt about it.

As far as a vocab reach goes you just are not a smart doctor. The use was correct. You act pissed about my vaxxed comment because you are vaxxed when your took the shit willingly.

As far as me being a charmer goes I have convictions and stand by them, unlike you. You have stated so in our exchange. Also, I am not a charmer regarding hypocritical cunts. In case you feel that is a vocab reach let me explain - you are a cunt, and a hypocrite for willingly taking the vaxx, getting upset after the fact and jumping my comment earlier.

Yes, doctors have proven to be the largest group of mass murderers in US history during the vaccination scam. If you disagree you have learned nothing and the term cognitive dissonance would apply. Your example is low intelligence and again shows you have learned nothing during this Covid scam. Doctors pushed the shots on people regardless of the data and are still doing that today. You are an example of the worst kind of medical professional this country has to offer - not intelligent, no personal convictions, complete denial of the role in the Covid vaxx lies.

My final comment - I am done with this exchange. Nothing will be posted that is going to change my opinion about you as a person or poster. You feel compelled to get the last word in have at it.
I’ve no interest in your opinion of me.

Very sorry to hear you are sick. My dad has gone through a stem cell transplant for CMML and it’s been a 2 year ordeal.
Pfft 2 years.
Gauging on solely how my body feels (since I get no fucking input from my docs) I doubt I'll be finishing out this year.
Yea, you wanna talk about head fucks ?
Wrap your head around knowing that.
I really, REALLY, want the ATF to show at my door (hear that you simpleton fucks that I know are listening ?).
When you got nuthin to lose....well...the rules go out the fucking door....along with 200+ grain lead.