• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

The author of above.

8904D3C1-4C4A-44EF-B0E3-7A02E9A5F9A9.png

5:30 into the vid, Carl shows a vid that looks like its from fox news. can anyone confirm?

it seems to say somebody texted that to mark meadows, not that it happened or is happening.

Reactions: Bender
it seems to say somebody texted that to mark meadows, not that it happened or is happening.

i suspect the texts bit above has to do with judge thomas' wifes texts to someone which was reported on about 5 months ago. who knows how old the video is.

edit: apparently the text came from thomas and went to meadows and what it said was “Watermarked ballots in over 12 states have been part of a huge Trump & military white hat sting operation in 12 key battleground states.”

why cant searching for info be easier? LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Bender
Car theft in London has effectively been decriminalized, with just 277 out of 55,000 offences being solved by Scotland Yard, a 0.5% success rate.

Illegal guns are also PLENTIFUL in all of the UK cities with large Middle Eastern and African enclaves too. Saw a post on the Chans saying that full auto Krinks, Intratecs, various Turkish pistols, along with Glocks and the usual stuff, are turning up in record numbers in London and the Metro's antigun units simply do not have the manpower or resources to tackle it anymore. I actually see it as a good thing. Fathers and older siblings who want to protect their younger loved ones from rapey fucks can get some firepower easily now. I just hope that if they ever need to use them, they know not to interact with law enforcement or give any statement in any way. Needful means needful. Do it and STFU and move on.

Last edited:
seriously, this will not be put to good use

Pauline Hanson has declared she is not a racist after offering to drive a Pakistani-born Greens Senator Mehreen Faruqi ”to the airport” to go back where she came from, after Senator Faruqi expressed her displeasure with Australia.

“It’s time we had a real discussion about what constitutes racism,” Senator Hanson said.

“I didn’t refer to the Senator’s race or imply she had inferior characteristics due to her race or country of origin.

“I only suggested that because she is so obviously unhappy in her adopted country with her privileged position, she should go back to Pakistan.”

Senator Hanson said she was fed up with people who use their skin colour to play the victim.

“I see too much reverse racism. I see activists that are using the race to divide us as a nation.

“Your threats are trying to silence me, it’s not going to damn well happen.”

👇 Senator Hanson

photo_2022-09-27_18-44-23.jpg