• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

just to make sure I got this straight
"how to reduce vaccine hesitancy despite their misgivings regarding the legality of the order and the death of a pilot in Oklahoma’s Air National Guard ten days after receiving the vaccine"​
so,
1. they knew people were hesitant (see #3)
2. they were questioning the order from Biden (who can blame them?) due to #3 and laws at the time and Biden ignoring religious exemptions
since they didn't believe it was constitutional and wanted to protect their troops​
"Colonel Egerstrom, Director of Medical, states that the “largest concern is the legal distinction issue” implying he’s fully aware that the President has not waived a servicemember’s informed consent, and forcing an EUA vaccine on troops is against the law."​
3. after someone got the shot, they died.. hmmm
see #2 - wanting to protect their troops finds ways to make everyone get the shot​

So, their concern was just making people get the shots, without getting in trouble; since the directive was, force the shots on everyone.
Anyone still wondering how the Holocaust happened?

iD4wBIV2uZbQ.jpeg

and on a lighter note... More betrayal by the biggest POS in the republican party.. FK YOU MITCH

• will rip $5.6 million away from Gen. Bolduc’s candidacy and greatly help incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH).
  • McConnell is spending about $9 million to defend pro-impeachment Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) from Trump-endorsed challenger Kelly Tshibaka, who is leading in the polls by a slim margin.

and on a lighter note... More betrayal by the biggest POS in the republican party.. FK YOU MITCH

• will rip $5.6 million away from Gen. Bolduc’s candidacy and greatly help incumbent Sen. Maggie Hassan (D-NH).
  • McConnell is spending about $9 million to defend pro-impeachment Sen. Lisa Murkowski (R-AK) from Trump-endorsed challenger Kelly Tshibaka, who is leading in the polls by a slim margin.
RNC is doing same in MA.

Rather see Republican governor candidate, endorsed by Trump, lose than support him.

obviously i only point out being not white christian so the fbi doesn't fuck me up the ass like a 15 yr old girl in a room with ron jeremy or some other red sea pedestrian.

/can you tell i've been drinking?
It's rumored, that every so often you have to say, I love Biden and what he's doing for the country, ukraine, gas prices, inflation, wages, the common man, take your vaccine and praise the democratic party.. Greatest economy ever. that's not a recession because we redefined what it is and down with evil oil producers...
to keep the FBI and DOJ from adding you to the top of the list for the train ride to the showers.

Video: Biden Accidentally Reveal The “Switcheroo Plan” Hatched By Fetterman And His Wife