• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

i don’t know how you guys can continue to support the GOP at any level. If the GOP represents your values then you aren’t any better then someone who supports the Democrats. The path forward is turning our backs and walking away while defending ourselves and those around us if necessary.

So your solution is to hand everything over to them and just be done with it?

Don't get me wrong, I know we spat here in there in the past, but you have to agree that your last sentence is going to be a bit messy, and will take a bit of time to get to the end of your statement.

These people are evil but they are not stupid. They know how to play the game, they will start to split up what they see as core groups. Like the marriage article, exempt this religion and that. That is classic divide and conquer. They will continue to play the long game, and they have been playing this game for quite a few decades. All we do by turning our backs is make it faster, and assure there is no way out. You can also be sure that this or that state leaving the union is not going to happen. Does not matter if it is CA while trump is in office, or TX or FL now, it will not be allowed to happen.....there will be no peaceful divorce. A little like Oregon 114, they got some gun owners support for it as it does not impact them.....divide the hole, now we have fewer people to fight.

I know it is lost, what I am not sure of is the longer it goes will one side get stronger and the other weaker and what sides will be what. Personally I think time is on "our" side. The basic math is there are more of "us" then there is of them. And each election shows people are not going to take it anymore, be it Brazil, or the US. Personally I think with the history of Italy they really thought that would go a different way. I have a feeling it will not happen again. And you will see the same thing there that you have seen in other places from Canada to the south pole.

Personally I don't want that.....I keep telling myself it is not that bad yet....but there is a line that will be crossed and then the masses will take action. If you really research something like the Battle of Athens....even though I got the state wrong. That had been going on for a very long time.....finally there was one straw that broke the back. I have a feeling that former WWII vets really did not want to pick up arms against americans, once you get shot at you really don't want that to happen again, I know I don't.....but it was pushed just too far. We are very close, if you look at our last election and that small local one years and years ago you will see quite a few things line up. It will take more on a larger scale, but I think it will happen if things keep going the way they are going.

I guess I am still a bit ..... hopeful it can be fixed, I don't want to turn my back to it yet, I know what will form behind me and know that will be a very large mess.

Reactions: 10ring'r
I had a relative of mine call me and was talking about the trans-rights or whatever it's called - conversation ran into how Presbyterian Church - USA is basically all-in on this. I'd argue almost all churchs are in on this. Which, I'd argue is a contributing reason churchs are dying across the USA - they've become "it's okay to do this and that" and not preaching the Gospel at all, or are flat out mistranslating it.

At some point, when do people ask "How can you be a Christian Church when everything in your written beliefs of your branch of Christianity defies almost all written in The Bible (which is supposed to be the Word of God). Seems at some point they're basically calling God out...that God made a mistake with this person because this person is really a female but has male genitalia (or visa versa). Makes zero sense to me. Complete hypocrisy (which of course I spotted YEARS ago).

That my friend is just what they want.

And why do you think we have the pope we have now.

The way I see this is they were going to pass this or something worse than this at some point eventually. The way it was originally written it could force religions to have to marry those of the same sex or other combinations of lgbfjb. With the amendment in, it has protections for religions to say no. That I think is why so many religions/ churches have come out and supported this even though it looks bad on its face. If we are going to have something bad shoved down on us, let it be the version that says it doesn't have to apply to us.

They say they want marriage/ civil unions? Along with the positives (being able to visit in hospital, filing jointly on taxes, and other things like that), they also get the negatives.

Take a look at the statistics of lgbfjb type marriages. They say divorce has gotten really bad? It's even more common among the letters.

For those that have been married and had a bad divorce. Imagine your ex trying to get divorced from another person that is as bad as themselves or worse. Cat fights in a court room. You're welcome for that happy thought.

Look at my other posts.....it will get around to them.

Sad but true.

To sidetrack a little.

I think most people have a "trigger" issue. By that I mean the one thing that will make you color in that dot next to their name no matter what other slime they are in. I have a feeling the "trigger" issue for most folk here is the 2A, and everything else that is under that tree. It is a well I don't like this but at least he is pro gun. Take away that one issue and you get people that are lost. Several months ago I posted up a few videos with women (feminists) loosing their cookies over allowing trans men to play girl sports. Many of you had some pretty harsh comments.....yet you did not turn that glass around and look at yourself as well.

If you (not the OP, just a general "you") continue to vote, where will you color your little dot. You cay you can't must up another vote.....well what are the other options. Vote D.....well I have never voted for a D in my life, and back when I started voting we had a very good person that took good care of the state that was a D, and he won rural Missouri because he was actually interested in the people.

Are you going to "throw your vote away" and vote for a third party, that you likely know not a great deal about.....likely just what their web site says, and can you really trust that. Or will you hold your nose and just color in that circle next to the R person. At least he supports __________.

Josh Holley is from my area, and is starting to make a name for himself. He is playing the game that would likely appeal to a great many people that see clips of him on youtube. He is a total shit stain and in the back pocket of different people, and unless you live in a very specific area near a cattle processing plant that he bent state laws to put there you likely don't know about it. Everything from polluting streams to horrid smells, so bad people in the area got five figure settlements.....mid five figures. Does not make the smell from the north go away, The farms not factories signs still are in peoples yards all these years later as just a reminder who this guy is. But what is the other choice, those are non starters, so yea I really did hold my nose and color the circle next to that pukes name.

We really have little choice, and they know it. But it is really two sides of the same coin.
Yes, my disgust and saying I'd never support GOP may have been overstated in the current climate. But, one big takeaway from my statement and your response is that PRIMARIES COUNT!!!!!!

JpgVwPAuOyi0.jpeg

So your solution is to hand everything over to them and just be done with it?

Don't get me wrong, I know we spat here in there in the past, but you have to agree that your last sentence is going to be a bit messy, and will take a bit of time to get to the end of your statement.

These people are evil but they are not stupid. They know how to play the game, they will start to split up what they see as core groups. Like the marriage article, exempt this religion and that. That is classic divide and conquer. They will continue to play the long game, and they have been playing this game for quite a few decades. All we do by turning our backs is make it faster, and assure there is no way out. You can also be sure that this or that state leaving the union is not going to happen. Does not matter if it is CA while trump is in office, or TX or FL now, it will not be allowed to happen.....there will be no peaceful divorce. A little like Oregon 114, they got some gun owners support for it as it does not impact them.....divide the hole, now we have fewer people to fight.

I know it is lost, what I am not sure of is the longer it goes will one side get stronger and the other weaker and what sides will be what. Personally I think time is on "our" side. The basic math is there are more of "us" then there is of them. And each election shows people are not going to take it anymore, be it Brazil, or the US. Personally I think with the history of Italy they really thought that would go a different way. I have a feeling it will not happen again. And you will see the same thing there that you have seen in other places from Canada to the south pole.

Personally I don't want that.....I keep telling myself it is not that bad yet....but there is a line that will be crossed and then the masses will take action. If you really research something like the Battle of Athens....even though I got the state wrong. That had been going on for a very long time.....finally there was one straw that broke the back. I have a feeling that former WWII vets really did not want to pick up arms against americans, once you get shot at you really don't want that to happen again, I know I don't.....but it was pushed just too far. We are very close, if you look at our last election and that small local one years and years ago you will see quite a few things line up. It will take more on a larger scale, but I think it will happen if things keep going the way they are going.

I guess I am still a bit ..... hopeful it can be fixed, I don't want to turn my back to it yet, I know what will form behind me and know that will be a very large mess.
The police give them power and protection. Nothing else does. No policy, rule, tax or regulation means a damn thing without violence or at least the threat of from the police. The men with badges are who the people are resisting. People need to understand this and come to terms with it. When these badged men of the state don't matter to people anymore, the people regain control. Can it get messy as you say? That depends on if the politicians tell their goons to escalate. It can be peaceful disobedience otherwise. Other than that decent people would have to continue to submit to the evil that politicians and their police force on us. It's literally good vs evil. We are far from difference of opinion with the need to talk it out.

Wonder why so many "churches" were in agreement with the bill? Well there it is fellows. One bunch of bitches fucking another bunch of bitches.
It appears that is the unrevised version. The one that passed doesn't have the language about tax status removal. Doesn't matter, many churches will still obey the intent of the bill just to stay out of the way of trouble.

Reactions: Mwalex
The police give them power and protection. Nothing else does. No policy, rule, tax or regulation means a damn thing without violence or at least the threat of from the police. The men with badges are who the people are resisting. People need to understand this and come to terms with it. When these badged men of the state don't matter to people anymore, the people regain control. Can it get messy as you say? That depends on if the politicians tell their goons to escalate. It can be peaceful disobedience otherwise. Other than that decent people would have to continue to submit to the evil that politicians and their police force on us. It's literally good vs evil. We are far from difference of opinion with the need to talk it out.

Sorry you think that. I can not be that angry bitter hateful and anything else....all based on half views and cherry picked incidents.

I will tell you however you are painting with a VERY broad brush.

Sorry you think that. I can not be that angry bitter hateful and anything else....all based on half views and cherry picked incidents.

I will tell you however you are painting with a VERY broad brush.
You can't be this ignorant. Which part isn't accurate? Police don't force the will of politicians corrupt or not? Do you think the covid scam could have ever been implemented without the threat of and in many instances across the world, police violence? People shut down their businesses just because? This among many other things that the police see that you obey can be true regardless of the individual officers own thoughts and feelings. Regardless of those, he is the violent arm of gov't. The only thing that has to change for these men to committ atrocities on the behalf of gov't is their boss. This goes for any man in any gov't position. Goes double for those that carry a gun for the state.

It appears that is the unrevised version. The one that passed doesn't have the language about tax status removal. Doesn't matter, many churches will still obey the intent of the bill just to stay out of the way of trouble.

What trouble would they get in and who would enforce it? I am betting armed government men. Probably feds and if there is any resistance, the local cops would come to the aid of their brothers in blue. What say you @fpgt72? Am I painting with a broad brush or being real?

Fear needs to follow these people for the rest of their days. Fear that every person they pass while shopping for groceries or walking their dogs might suddenly turn around and plunge a knife into them or throw a cup of acid into their faces. Fear that they may wake up in their beds suddenly on any night and see that they are surrounded by roaring flames, with all escape routes innundated. Those are the only terms of "amnesty" they deserve. Even if not everybody that deserves it becomes the subject of retribution, there should be a pall of paranoia constantly hovering over their heads, enough to fuck up their social lives, careers, and slowly drive them insane. Constant looking over the shoulders while outside. Every stranger that looks at them for just a second too long causing jumpiness and cold sweats. To the point that they give up on living normal lives and spend most of their days hunkering in their bathrooms or kitchens, only ordering takeout, and pistols or kitchen knives clutched in their hands, eyes darting around nonstop, twitching at every noise...

Last edited: