• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

dXdD56H7fftl.png
And nobody seems to care one bit

Looks like an act of war to me. Let's put some of those Bradley replacement fighting vehicles like the Griffins and the new Bushmaster XM913 50mm chainguns to live combat theater tests and see which ones are fit to replace the vaunted M2 warhorse currently in service.

It was in the first Mexican American War of 1847-1848 that the US military developed and field proven the "flying artillery" system of fighting, using easily movable artillery teams to be able to redeploy easily to combat different threats on the battlefield within a minute's notice. Mule teams remain hitched to the cannon carriages even as the guns are being fired, enabling the crew to be in motion again right after firing. Lieutenant Generals Thomas Jackson and Braxton Bragg were behind the development of the "flying artillery" system. This would later evolve into the self-propelled artillery systems of the current day.

Last edited:
The M2 or “mother” as we called her, will never be replaced….ever

Hopefully not! The M2 is too badass and functional to be retired for no reason. It is one of the most practical and easily upgradable ground fighting platforms in modern warfare. An APC, a fast yet heavily armored light tank, tank/drone destroyer, all-terrain scout platform, mobile fire base and command/communications center all in one package.

So how is that gun ban working out for you Aussie?
They have guns. The gun ban had no effect on those that had them and chose not to use them. I get what you are saying, but it is a distinction with a difference because it speaks to fault and choice. It is the Aussies fault they have only the guns they do; if it were important enough to them they would have reversed this law long ago. The gun laws are not material in this instance because they were not employed even though they had access to them. Likewise, what happened to the citizens during the C19 lockdowns were their own fault as well since they chose to not stand up to it in large enough numbers to stop it. This is not going to be a popular opinion at all, but it is true and the politicians all over the world capitalized upon this aspect of human nature.

If it is responsibility and culpability we are seeking, it rests with the populace for accepting what the politicians put upon them. It isn't directly their responsibility what the politicians came up with, that is on those representatives, but it is the citizens are responsible for allowing it to happen.
Same as in every other country - what is received is what is tolerated. The C19 action in Australia was tolerated and the consequences on some level were acceptable by a large enough swath of the populace to be relatively unchallenged.

So, if you are not paying close attention to the social credit talk, it is for real. I am currently at a conference where we had speakers fro IBM, Amazon, and others this morning. These folks are well-educated and highly articulate. You have to listen closely to what they are saying, as they are communicating this stuff in a way that almost sounds palatable if you don’t understand what they are talking about. We know that young people are generally early adopters in the world of technology. They are targeting higher education with this stuff, and I can almost guarantee that the students will buy in. This is something that probably worries me more than most of the other societal changes we are witnessing. These companies represent big money and big power, and are presenting the ideas without the good ole .gov spin and name. I have been aware of the push for social credit type programs, but these ideas I heard today took it to a new level.

There SHOULD be (but won't) an audit for every dollar set to Ukraine (and to Afghanistan after we left for that matter),down to that last line of coke Zelenskyy snorted before demanding more money.

Last edited:
There SHOULd be (but won't) an audit for every dollar set to Ukraine (and to Afghanistan after we left for that matter),down to that last line of coke Zelenskyy snorted before demanding more money.
I read somewhere that everyone in Zelensky's cabinet have homes in Switzerland. Go figure, that is where Klaus Schwab lives.

higher education
Assuming that higher is higher and not "higher".

Reality bites and for a human being there is a Maslow needs pyramid and it goes for societies also...

Uh oH Swirzerland, audit. Are you aware that basic concept of fairplay was stolen from you in 2020? You did nothing alas some of the right actually pretended that it was really Russians interfering in your elections and not your domestic parasites basically staged soft coup as .mil was onboard and no M16 posturing was needed. Basically US populos is done for those rare persons "understanding" are really a poor souls alone in the torment that US has become.

Reactions: MtnCreek and BurtG
I read somewhere that everyone in Zelensky's cabinet have homes in Switzerland. Go figure, that is where Klaus Schwab lives.
His cabinet has a bunch of million dollar homes in an exclusive enclave, as do most of our folks in government throughout the world. And yes he has a 31M villa in Miami. And ASGH. I just hope there lissome "natural disaster" that hits one of these meetings, like lightning hit that floyd mural. But unlikely.
So, speaking of high dollar property, I wonder who is using the 400M M/Y Amadea we stole from a Russian oligarch? It was off of San Diego.

Reactions: BLEE and BurtG
Not only is Elon Musk facing a lawsuit at Twitter, where former workers say they didn't receive proper notice from the new CEO of their employment being terminated. Musk is headed to trial to answer to a Tesla shareholder who is seeking to rescind a 2018 pay deal of $56 billion for the company's CEO on the grounds that it unjustly compensates him. We've gathered articles on the news from SHRM Online and other media outlets.

I wish every last one of those laid off Twitter employees would get together and file a "Class Action" lawsuit against Elon.
Then one judge could throw the case out, all at one time.... Done deal.. Suck it up and go find another job.
I like Elon

So, speaking of high dollar property, I wonder who is using the 400M M/Y Amadea we stole from a Russian oligarch? It was off of San Diego.
Right out of one of the Enemies series books.
Prophetic for sure