• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That’s not what I am saying. Nature vs nurture. They are being raise by these libs to have their belief system.
yup, it is culture, not genetics.

thomas sowell explains it pretty well in this outstanding book, where he compares people raised here to people with the same genetic background, but raised in the west indies that immigrate to america. west indians are more successful on average, commit less crime, achieve more academic success and earn more money than the average american.

thomasCapture.JPG

Last edited:

also...warn your kids....

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Attorney General Ashley Moody is warning Floridians of a new, deadly synthetic opioid found in Florida called Isotonitazene—commonly referred to as ISO. According to reports, ISO is approximately 20 to 100 times stronger than fentanyl—an already incredibly dangerous opioid. Similar to fentanyl, this new synthetic opioid is being mixed with other drugs and appearing in the illicit drug market—possibly in powder or pill form. Often, users have no idea that a lethal synthetic opioid is mixed into a drug until it is too late. Attorney General Moody is sounding the alarm and asking people to never take an illicit drug because just one pill can kill.

Reactions: Bender

TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—Attorney General Ashley Moody is warning Floridians of a new, deadly synthetic opioid found in Florida called Isotonitazene—commonly referred to as ISO. According to reports, ISO is approximately 20 to 100 times stronger than fentanyl—an already incredibly dangerous opioid. Similar to fentanyl, this new synthetic opioid is being mixed with other drugs and appearing in the illicit drug market—possibly in powder or pill form. Often, users have no idea that a lethal synthetic opioid is mixed into a drug until it is too late. Attorney General Moody is sounding the alarm and asking people to never take an illicit drug because just one pill can kill.

Druggies won’t heed that warning.

More oxygen for me!

@MrBlond , please educate me here. Certainly, if you have a job offer from inside the US then getting a work visa is not difficult (a few months, I believe). Are you suggesting that queue of people (assuming "illegal immigrants" is an incorrect term - again, please educate me) captured in the photo that is the topic here is representative of how Twitter employees (especially the ones "running Twitter") enter the US? If so, WOW... I wouldn't have thought that would be the case!
Moses!! Good to see you back, man!

yup, it is culture, not genetics.

thomas sowell explains it pretty well in this outstanding book, where he compares people raised here to people with the same genetic background, but raised in the west indies that immigrate to america. west indians are more successful on average, commit less crime, achieve more academic success and earn more money than the average american.

View attachment 8006173
There is actually a criminological study that was done at Mississippi State where they compared crime in the Mississippi delta and Appalachia. It was never published because the results were not popular.

Reactions: theLBC
thankful for this

Reactions: gigamortis
It’s not hard at all to get a work visa, the US gives them out like candy. Who do you think is running Twitter now? Everybody that is in the US on a work visa. Look at the picture Musk posted of the people still left there. Easily 90% immigrants.
You know not what you speak. As a Canadian that worked in the USA on a TN work visa it was a shit show. Didn’t matter the documentation the final call was with the border guard. Was a yearly renewal might be 3 year visa now, been a few decades. Even back before 2008 Mexicans could get driver’s license and bank of American accounts with no documentation while people trying to do things the right way got fucked. Mind you this was Cali

When your working with illegals that are using some dead uncle social security number or some wetback that got amnesty in 1984 from regan, fuck em. Had one piece of shit try and snake a tandem truck that was turning into the yard, he went into the yard after his car got destroyed( they told him go pound sand lol) the brown people in Cali feel California was stolen from em.

Reactions: Loner
When your working with illegals that are using some dead uncle social security number or some wetback that got amnesty in 1984 from regan, fuck em. Had one piece of shit try and snake a tandem truck that was turning into the yard, he went into the yard after his car got destroyed( they told him go pound sand lol) the brown people in Cali feel California was stolen from em.
And who did THEY steal it from?

Trudeau is at it again:

Quote regarding amendment to the handgun ban:

As part of the amendments, semiautomatic centerfire rifles and shotguns with detachable magazines would be banned, according to Rebel News.

The recent amendments state that “Bill C-21, in Clause 1, be amended by adding after line 15 on page 1 the following:(g) a firearm that is a rifle or shotgun, that is capable of discharging centre-fire ammunition in a semi-automatic manner and that is designed to accept a detachable cartridge magazine with a capacity greater than five cartridges of the type for which the firearm was originally designed.”

How about releasing all the suppression of "disinformation" on the stolen 2020 election?
Can't fucking believe they still had ballot mules again in the 2022 election.

That should come out in the Missouri lawsuit. ASGH though.

Reactions: TACC

So much for an oath to uphold the Constitution. Apparently when you are at the bottom of your law school class you aren't responsible for reading and understanding what the Second amendment is for. It's supposed to protect us for tyranny PedoPeter!

So much for an oath to uphold the Constitution. Apparently when you are at the bottom of your law school class you aren't responsible for reading and understanding what the Second amendment is for. It's supposed to protect us for tyranny PedoPeter!

Biden is an idiot. Which is not nice, because that is an insult to idiots. I had thought once that he was evil but evil implies active directed thought. He is not capable of that. But those who are driving him are evil and I do not mean rhetorically.

@MrBlond , please educate me here. Certainly, if you have a job offer from inside the US then getting a work visa is not difficult (a few months, I believe). Are you suggesting that queue of people (assuming "illegal immigrants" is an incorrect term - again, please educate me) captured in the photo that is the topic here is representative of how Twitter employees (especially the ones "running Twitter") enter the US? If so, WOW... I wouldn't have thought that would be the case!

Maybe you are talking about the types of work visas required if you don't have a job offer? That would mean these folks fit into one of the below categories,? In each of these cases it is far more difficult than if you have an offer on the table:

EB-1A
This type of visa is for people that are able to demonstrate extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics through sustained national or international acclaim. These types of visa are only attainable by a very small number of people, for example, people who have been awarded international awards for their ability. Outstanding researchers and professors are also able to apply for an EB-1A visa, with the requirement that they have received international recognition for their achievements in their field.

EB-4
The special immigrant EB-4 visa is for certain religious workers and employees of US foreign service posts.

EB-5
The EB-5 visa is for investors, and anyone applying for this must have a minimum of $900,000 to invest in a US commercial project. The investment is aimed at providing more employment in areas of the US where there are high levels of employment. There is no requirement for a job offer but the investment project must be approved. The investment minimum used to be $500,000 but was increased to $900,000 in November 2019.

But again, just WOW. Having so many talented talented people scaling border walls and fording the Rio Grande is simply shocking. Assuming that the 72,000 people accounted for since 10/1 fit into these categories evenly distributed would mean 24k people each lugging at least $900k across the border would total at least $21BB of liquidity flowing into the economy!

And that's not even tallying up the substantial brain power and collective education of the remaining folks... damn, why are we so dumb? Please help me understand.
Mrblond wont be back at work posting until after the federal holiday.

Mrblond wont be back at work posting until after the federal holiday.
He has a busy holiday planned.

View attachment 8006636
Leftys will never answer direct questions.
They will only repeat pre-digested talking points their handlers told them to believe.

If they had the stomach to question reality, they'd ask their mom why their dad wasn't a major influence in their lives. But they'll never have the balls to ask why the only person who showed any affection in their lives why they completely failed them.

That was brutal to watch.. but he's saying they moved a bunch of active voters to inactive voters before the election so they could remove/destroy republican ballots and still have the % voter turnout look normal.

I also claimed this was likely done via the "ballot printing/scanning" company that had no supervision when they validated signatures on drop off/mail in ballots. They know the persons party and can remove ballots at will.

You also have republicans that voted but central system says no vote cast for them.