• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

That is fucking stupid. About 100 years ago some commies set about highjacking a system with the decks stacked against them...
And you really believe that? It has always been a weapon to control the masses with unlimited power as the goal. Always.

You wrote your silly car and horse and buggy comparison which isn’t even in the ballpark and yet somehow think mine is the stupid one? 😂

You acknowledge the vote is out which means only criminals will be in charge yet somehow believe that more people joining the ranks of a criminal enterprise will change it somehow. The boss is in charge. Either fit in or your out. Too many are fitting in just fine right now. Think about that for a second.

Last edited:
China relents on failed zero-COVID campaign. Cities loosen and get rid of COVID policies after massive weeklong protests.

The protests were not the only thing that made the Chinese government realize that they were fucked. It was just the tip of the spear. Behind the protests was an even more spectacular online campaign. The country's censors, swamped by a combination of DDOS attacks, "blank post spamming", and VPN proliferation, were unable to do much as the entire country's Internet and social media were transformed into one massive cyber protest hub. The amount of likes that posts were getting, at a rate of MILLIONS per hour, made the government realize just how little support they had. Also present on wide scale were memes, YTP clips, and gifs spoofing Top Gun, featuring American pilots dogfighting and defeating Chinese PLA aces, to the almost unanimous applause of audiences on Chinese social media. This, along with the last 2 years of the younger generations "lying flat" (tan ping) and "letting it rot" (bai lan), and not giving a fuck anymore, made the CCP
Now will they stop spamming the Hide every morning as I do my porcelain browsing.

As they tell rail workers what to accept for working conditions?

Would smash

Crazy eyes.

She will kill your pet rabbit and leave it boiling on the stove.

Does anyone on that side understand anything about the economy? Yet still the rise to positions of control on it.

It's mere coincidence...I'm sure, that the technocracy is announcing all these layoffs. Microsoft, Facebook, amazon, etc. Hmm...

Still not in jail...
You know what club he is in

AA884ECB-4F77-48E7-9736-40B5BBFA664C.jpeg

With all these good people making a difference and protecting the constitution somehow in ways they can’t ever seem to describe, why/how is everything turning to shit? You will never convince me that a few hundred people at the top are doing this without the help of millions of gov men and women below them. The public sector is shit. It’s amazing that so many defend those that make it up and that do their part forcing shit and stealing wealth and freedom from the rest of us knowingly or not.
While true the real problem is an idiotic population who sold their birthright for some feeebies and the chance to shirk responsibility.
The founders revolted over a tax on tea.
We currently have 66% of the federal budget going to unconstitutional entitlement spending and we argue among ourselves.
Far too many cowered in fear over a virus with a 99+% survival rate, trading their freedoms won by millions who traded their lives opposing the British empire, storming Omaha beach, etc.
Too many sat idly by while commies infiltrated our schools, media, and government, ignoring folks like McCarthy who sounded the warning bell.

But what is a path forward? Any path?
Root out the “wokism“ in the military, and tribunals for the folks subverting our system; especially those rigging elections. Not sure that’ll happen with the Douchebag in Chief we have now though…served with him in AFG when he was a 1-star, and have his signature on a certificate of appreciation I got at the end of my tour on his staff in Bagram, but holy crap, he‘s a different person than the warfighter I knew and respected in theater.

Should have known he’s just another politician, just wearing a uniform instead of a suit.

The only way forward I see is hard term limits and zero deficits spending…ever. Too many corporations and politicians sucking off the public teat now though; on top of the unsustainable welfare state.

so #1) get control of our borders
2) real election reform, including term limits
3) no more welfare state…period. We’re broke.
4) get rid of 90% of the bureaucracies in washington; if not spelled out in the Constitution…gone!

the alternative is a very dark time for America and the world

That comparison is far from reasonable and you just described the impossible. Something comparable would be joining MS13 and fixing it from the inside to turn it into something that resembles the girl scouts. See how silly that sounds. This is what you think is possible.

From George Washington to John Jay, 10 March 1787​

To John Jay​

Mount Vernon Mar: 10th 1787
Dear Sir,
I am indebted to you for two letters: The first, introductory of Mr Anstey needed no apology—nor will any be necessary on future occasions.1 The other, of the 7th of Jany is on a very interesting subject, deserving very particular attention.
How far the revision of the fœderal system, and giving more adequate powers to Congress may be productive of an efficient government, I will not, under my present view of the matter, presume to decide. That many inconveniencies result from the present form, none can deny. Those enumerated in your letter are so obvious, & sensibly felt that no logick can controvert, nor is it probable that any change of conduct will remove them. And that all attempts to alter or amend it will be like the propping of a house which is ready to fall, and which no shoars can support (as many seem to think) may also be true.
But, is the public mind matured for such an important change as the one you have suggested? What would be the consequences of a premature attempt?
My opinion is, that this Country have yet to feel, and see a little more, before it can be accomplished. A thirst for power, and the bantling—I had like to have said monster—sovereignty, which have taken such fast hold of the States individually, will, when joined by the many whose personal consequence in the line of State politics will in a manner be annihilated, form a strong phalanx against it; and when to these the few who can hold posts of honor or profit in the National government are compared with the many who will see but little prospect of being noticed, and the discontents of others who may look for appointments the opposition would be altogether irrisistable till the mass as well as the more discerning part of the Community shall see the Necessity.
Among men of reflection few will be found I believe, who are not beginning to think that our system is better in theory than practice—and that, notwithstanding the boasted virtue of America it is more than probable we shall exhibit the last melancholy proof that Mankind are not competent to their own government without the means of coercion in the Sovereign.
Yet, I would try what the wisdom of the proposed Convention will suggest; and what can be effected by their Councils. It may be the last peaceable mode of essaying the practicability of the pres[en]t form, without a greater lapse of time than the exigency of our Affairs will admit. In strict propriety a Convention so holden may not be legal—Congress however may give it a colouring by recommendation, which would fit it more to the taste, without proceeding to a definition of powers. This, however Constitutionally it might be done, would not, in my opinion, be expedient; for delicacy on the one hand, and Jealousy on the other would produce a mere nihil.
My name is in the delegation to this Convention; but it was put there contrary to my desire, and remains there contrary to my request. Several reasons at the time of this appointment and which yet exist combined to make my attendance inconvenient, perhaps improper tho. a good deal urged to it—With sentiments of great regard & friendship I have the honor to be—Dr Sir Yr Most Obedt and Affecte Hble Servt
Go: Washington
P.S. Since writing this letter I have seen the resolution of Congress recommendatory of the Convention proposed to be held in Philadel[phi]a the 2d Monday in May.

A hard dry hacking cough has been going through the family, first my daughter, than son, now wife.

Wife tried to get an appointment today to get some real "cough" medicine so she can get some sleep at night.

Best they would arrange was a telecheckup.

How the fuck does that work? - "Please put the phone up to your chest so I can listen to your lungs."

Fucking clown show.

I will tell you how it works. They just billed insurance for a couple hundred bucks and didnt have to actually see you which is good because in reality they hate you.

Now they can claim their superiority and not actually have to do the work.

That "profession" is no different from the oldest.

That is a fact after two years of scientific observation.
Following the syence never felt so good.

The one and only thing that distinguishes a society of sheep and a society of citizens is MENTALITY. Not guns. Not laws. Mentality, and how the populace reacts to things, are what distinguishes the two. You can have victim minded sheep living in a place where almost all firearms are freely and legally owned by anyone who wants to, and they will STILL be sheep, because they have the mentality of sheep.

These people in France who are so glad to get rid of these 'icky guns' should have donated them to an organization that is fighting to topple Iran's government. There are plenty of people in Iran right now who can use them.

The one and only thing that distinguishes a society of sheep and a society of citizens is MENTALITY. Not guns. Not laws. Mentality, and how the populace reacts to things, are what distinguishes the two. You can have victim minded sheep living in a place where almost all firearms are freely and legally owned by anyone who wants to, and they will STILL be sheep, because they have the mentality of sheep.

These people in France who are so glad to get rid of these 'icky guns' should have donated them to an organization that is fighting to topple Iran's government. There are plenty of people in Iran right now who can use them.
You're not wrong. The warrior mindset appears to be absent from Eurotrashlandia. The only reason they're not all speaking German OR Russian is the United States. Maybe that'll all be different with their new immigrant population when those fine, prissy Eurotrashlandians are rounded up and put into ghettos by the folks they welcomed into their countries at the bequest of the EU and WEFites. FAFO.

Still not in jail...
but.......... he said he was sorry after stealing BILLIONS.. doesn't that count ? :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: Doc68
What needs to happen is state and local governments tell the feds to pound sand, and that they're not going to enforce their unconstitutional edicts.
Easy to do in some places, nigh impossible in others.
With the scotus decision on roe v wade, and gun control laws, I think we'll see a balkanazation, with people moving to places that better align with their ideology.
Sounds exactly like the pre civil war days.
Many times I have stated that the biggest loser in the Civil War was the Republic.

Sounds exactly like the pre civil war days.
Many times I have stated that the biggest loser in the Civil War was the Republic.

I think there is a Supreme Court case coming up that may balance power somewhat or at least bring it back to the states a bit.....

Saw a news piece with a Quote from Kagan crying if the Scotus approves this states could void all federal laws......

I didn't read it because I know a little about the Constitution and I was wondering why the headline wasn't Kagan obviously does not understand Constitution!

When you hire because of skin color, gender and not because of ability.
I think there is a Supreme Court case coming up that may balance power somewhat or at least bring it back to the states a bit.....

Saw a news piece with a Quote from Kagan crying if the Scotus approves this states could void all federal laws......

I didn't read it because I know a little about the Constitution and I was wondering why the headline wasn't Kagan obviously does not understand Constitution!
I find it comical that they and everyone else know that the only reason they were given the position was because they were minority, female or whatever and they act as if it was because of their abilities.

I didn't realize econ is a bachelor of science degree
Bullshit. Bullshit degree.

Is irrelevant though because a woman of her intelligence was clearly awarded that piece of paper based her social views and not an understanding of economics nor anything for that matter.

Root out the “wokism“ in the military, and tribunals for the folks subverting our system; especially those rigging elections. Not sure that’ll happen with the Douchebag in Chief we have now though…served with him in AFG when he was a 1-star, and have his signature on a certificate of appreciation I got at the end of my tour on his staff in Bagram, but holy crap, he‘s a different person than the warfighter I knew and respected in theater.

Should have known he’s just another politician, just wearing a uniform instead of a suit.

The only way forward I see is hard term limits and zero deficits spending…ever. Too many corporations and politicians sucking off the public teat now though; on top of the unsustainable welfare state.

so #1) get control of our borders
2) real election reform, including term limits
3) no more welfare state…period. We’re broke.
4) get rid of 90% of the bureaucracies in washington; if not spelled out in the Constitution…gone!

the alternative is a very dark time for America and the world
That’s all fun and nice to say but you didn’t answer her question at all. What is the path forward? You described your opinion of how things should be but not how to somewhat realistically get there. How do you think it’s possible to get from where we are and where we are going to what you described?

You're not wrong. The warrior mindset appears to be absent from Eurotrashlandia. The only reason they're not all speaking German OR Russian is the United States. Maybe that'll all be different with their new immigrant population when those fine, prissy Eurotrashlandians are rounded up and put into ghettos by the folks they welcomed into their countries at the bequest of the EU and WEFites. FAFO.
Tell me the difference between here and there? Seems like what you said applies to us as well. We are in an active invasion that the US military ignores and the border patrol along with the police of border states aid and support and we watch.

Bullshit. Bullshit degree.

Is irrelevant though because a woman of her intelligence was clearly awarded that piece of paper based her social views and not an understanding of economics nor anything for that matter.

lets just say an econ degree takes virtually no intelligence or understanding of the material. i was a civil engineer student at a top public engineering school and i worked sometimes 40-50 hours a week and still got out with a very respectable GPA.

i could have been a fall down drunk like most of the business majors i knew and probably could have gotten a 4.0 in Econ. its garbage all together.

A young woman in Santa Rosa, Ecuador, exercises in a local gym when she collapsed and died suddenly. Looking at the video footage, it is conclusive with the morticians' findings of long rubbery clots in vaxxed and boosted individuals. In almost all of the cases where there is video, it seems like the heart simply gave up on beating after those rubbery clots have accumulated to a point that they literally strangle a person from the inside, flooding the heart with solid matter, and seizing it up, and like a game animal that had taken a rifle round straight through the heart, they would take perhaps 3-4 more strides before collapsing due to lack of circulation. This woman's heart had stopped beating roughly 3-4 seconds before she collapsed. By the time medics arrived, she was already gone.

• Wow
Reactions: BurtG and MadDuner
Come on man. Did you not read what he wrote? He's going to vote for republicants that will pass legislation for term limits, clean out the political leaders of the military, stop taking dark money, get rid of lobbies, close the border and get rid of the alphabet.
That’s all fun and nice to say but you didn’t answer her question at all. What is the path forward? You described your opinion of how things should be but not how to somewhat realistically get there. How do you think it’s possible to get from where we are and where we are going to what you described?
You know, all the things that they have promised for decades but have never done.
Ohh wait, he's a libertarian so there's that

• Haha
Reactions: Kamerad
Our election system is completely broken, as if we didn't know this already. But these two articles are quite disturbing.