• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I hope you guys are starting to understand how the police whether city, county, state, and federal, are on the other side. They protect evil people that are above their pay grades while forcing sick agendas onto the rest of us. Manmade laws and the police that enforce them are control mechanisms to hold decent men at bay. Wake up.

Government in it’s entirety is a weapon devised and used by satanists to enslave entire populations of people and eventually the world. I said it before and I will repeat it again, anyone you know that receives a gov’t paycheck is on the wrong side of this spiritual battle of good and evil. It’s a shame so many work for satan, weather real or conjured, and don’t even understand it. They should be shunned and ostracized, especially those that carry a gun for these murdering satanists.

Sorry to tell you Kari...

Reactions: clcustom1911
I hope you guys are starting to understand how the police whether city, county, state, and federal, are on the other side. They protect evil people that are above their pay grades while forcing sick agendas onto the rest of us. Manmade laws and the police that enforce them are control mechanisms to hold decent men at bay. Wake up.

Government in it’s entirety is a weapon devised and used by satanists to enslave entire populations of people and eventually the world. I said it before and I will repeat it again, anyone you know that receives a gov’t paycheck is on the wrong side of this spiritual battle of good and evil. It’s a shame so many work for satan, weather real or conjured, and don’t even understand it. They should be shunned and ostracized, especially those that carry a gun for these murdering satanists.
Damn, you are as bad as a scratched Nickleback album, playing the same shitty tune all the time. If I had to guess, you are a sovereign citizen type. I get it that portions of law enforcement have gone rogue, and there are plenty of folks who drink the power straight from a cup, but I have also watched law enforcement officers pull kids out of burning houses, give CPR to someone’s wife who would have died otherwise, and many other good things. Explain to me how that is bad?

Damn, you are as bad as a scratched Nickleback album, playing the same shitty tune all the time. If I had to guess, you are a sovereign citizen type. I get it that portions of law enforcement have gone rogue, and there are plenty of folks who drink the power straight from a cup, but I have also watched law enforcement officers pull kids out of burning houses, give CPR to someone’s wife who would have died otherwise, and many other good things. Explain to me how that is bad?
It’s not bad. It’s also a very narrow view. Everyday folks do this far more often.

The gov’t is either corrupt or its not. The gov’t is impoverishing and murdering people or its not. If you believe the above to be true then any man willingly taking part regardless of his own personal opinions only empowers it. This isn’t just true of LEO, but any position within. LEO as a whole just happens to protect and force the agenda of evil men above their paygrade onto the rest of us. How else do you think that works? They do nothing about the real criminals. They work for them. How some of you can’t see this is beyond me.

One was a sign of a lady in front of her bank teller counter with signs that the Fed will no longer be issuing new currency and the next was from Glenn Beck/Blaze TV that the crash may happen VERY soon.
I think the first sign was in 1864 when the people who eventually became the Fed Reserve came to Pres. Lincoln and he declined and said it would be better to print US dollar bills. The following year, he was shot in the head, in public, next to his wife.

Pres Kennedy was also planning on abolishing the Fed and print US dollar bills. After he made that announcement, in the following year, he was shot in the head in public, next to his wife.

Pres Reagan was flirting with the idea of getting rid of the Fed. But that day, the presidential detail did their jobs and were not in on it and he survived. And he backed off from getting rid of the Fed. Those are also strong signs.

Or, how do I get a small hat so that I can get the money? I am already circumcised.

• Haha
Reactions: mtrmn and Bender
No comment
B60BFED8-A6B7-4180-8015-5183EE66084A.png

One was a sign of a lady in front of her bank teller counter with signs that the Fed will no longer be issuing new currency and the next was from Glenn Beck/Blaze TV that the crash may happen VERY soon.
Thank you. The tweet said it was unavailable in your post so I went to twitter. Twitter said the account no longer exists. Now it shows up in your post…strange

https://www.learnreligions.com/how-luciferians-differ-from-satanists-95678

Most of us (myself included) are doing a piss poor job of knowing our enemies!

View attachment 8024676
What do you guys think I have been trying to tell you for 2.5 years?

Satanists are real. So are Lucifarians. Satanism is overt and what you would assume. Luciferian is the false light. The false hope of someone or something other than God coming to save you. Both are used to push the agenda. Q is a great example of false light.

Deus ex Machina is for stories.

The false hope of someone or something other than God coming to save you.
If the devil aint real, how come all his followers seem to have so much power over us and are so wealthy and successful though? Their child sacrifice gay thing certainly seems to work as far as giving them tons of material possessions and power in this realm... no?

ETA: perhaps Im misunderstanding what you mean here.. ?

If the devil aint real, how come all his followers seem to have so much power over us and are so wealthy and successful though? Their child sacrifice gay thing certainly seems to work as far as giving them tons of material possessions and power in this realm... no?

No, you did not misunderstand. You are correct. Satanism worships the devil. Lucifarians say there is no devil.

Those individuals are more powerful and successful because of mindset not some entity. They follow and ideology of succeeding at any cost and they out compete others. They are more ruthless and manipulative and nothing comes between them and their goals.

Those individuals are more powerful and successful because of mindset not some entity. They follow and ideology of succeeding at any cost and they out compete others. They are more ruthless and manipulative and nothing comes between them and their goals.
Whether the devil is actively helping them or not, it damn sure seems to almost be a requirement to become a Hollyweirdo or Bill Gates level elite, you have to kneel down and suck the devil's cock, promote degeneracy, shit on Christians, and oft-times outright display your love of the devil. Cue the picture of Rothschild and Abramovic standing in front of the painting of satan summoning his legions. Or the Weekend having some sort of satanic ceremony openly at his concert posted earlier by @UKDslayer , Lady Gaga at that weird "spirit cooking" shit eating food made to resemble a dead woman's body, etc.

Personally I think theres something there for sure. Whether these people made Faustian bargains to get famous/rich, or were forced/coerced into joining the club after getting lucky with a hit song or landing a role in a huge movie.. I aint saying all successful people are devil worshippers, but IMO 90%+ of the MOST powerful/wealthiest elite are into the child sacrifice gay devil thing. Basically all of Hollywood except for like Mel Gibson and Chris Pratt, the Bill Gates/George Soros/Klaus Schwabs of the world, the fuckheads running Balenciaga/Gucci/other elite fashion, tons of our politicians, etc.. you cant tell me these people dont have some crazy weird satanic/luciferin shit going on. They throw it in our face everyday, and most of them run in the same circle behind the scenes eg Lady Gaga hanging out with Podesta and Abramovic, who hangs out with Rothschild, yet none of those four just mentioned have anything in common business-wise; the only common factors among them are their wealth/power and embracing the devil.

No, you did not misunderstand. You are correct. Satanism worships the devil. Lucifarians say there is no devil.
No they don’t they “pay respects” to the devil, they follow his example pretty much. Also there’s atheistic satanist. To put it simplistically from my understanding If anything it’s a worship of the self and your wants and desires, like satan did with himself.

• View human beings as gods—beings who have mastery of the planet. Unlike the Christian relationship to Jesus, both Satanists and Luciferians pay respect to Lucifer rather than worship him. They are not subservient to Lucifer but believe he has many things to teach them.

He doesn't have the balls to be a sovereign citizen.

Reactions: SHEEPDOG1
“It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”
—Theodore Roosevelt
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris, April 23, 1910
A more fitting quote for Musk would be “The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.”

You say Ruby Ridge and I counter with Athens.

What is happening in Canada, Brazil and DC are just for observation and knowing that they have a plan. There's absolutely nothing that I can do to change it.

You may not want to admit it. But yes, you, me and the men for two hundred years before us hoped that the people we elected would represent us and keep to the right path. Voting for the lesser of two evils was the plan to boil the frog and now here we are.
You keep saying that you hope that it gets fixed. That shit has sailed. These fuckers have told you that their goal date is 2030. You say that "these things" take a while to get rolling. I suggest that you review the last 21 years and ask yourself honestly at which point in time did you ever think we'd be at the current status. In relation to national debt, morals, government corruption and any other standard you care to choose.

Well with only 21 years you leave out the Carter admin, and if you happened to be alive then (I was quite young, but remember lines for gas) you know things on the economic side of things back then, fairly bad. I think the current picture is not as bad as it was back then. It is hard to think that in 1977 $1 was roughly equal to $5 now, so in just looking at prices it is really hard to see how expensive things are. A little like looking at old Shotgun News ad's for $25 1903 springfields.

Athens was a bit interesting, as I remember (and I am not looking it up) requests to the state and up to the federal level requested election monitors for the issue there. Again as I remember it had been going on from before the war and it was not till after the war and FDR was dead did the matter finally come to a head. .gov corruption has gone on starting in week 2 of the new country called United States. You know I am big on American Indian history, look to that to see next level corruption, and everyone knew it.....EVERYONE. It is nothing new, it just keeps getting a little worse and a little worse each passing election cycle.....till it comes to a head and the people had enough. If you read up on Athens you will see that was a slow pot coming to boil and it took quite some time before an armory was raided.

What I say is it is not there yet. And getting it going at a county level vs a national level is VERY different. We all know it is bent, everyone knows, even those "for" this garbage knows it is bent.

This is from a Russian movie (i think) and it shows very clear just what happens when a movement is not ready. Not that advocate for anything at all. Having seen "mess" my entire adult life I have no desire to try to make it happen again. This is the reason I keep going on with the "hope" thing. I know the only other option is......well watch the clip. That will happen with 2020 tech.

Whether the devil is actively helping them or not, it damn sure seems to almost be a requirement to become a Hollyweirdo or Bill Gates level elite, you have to kneel down and suck the devil's cock, promote degeneracy, shit on Christians, and oft-times outright display your love of the devil. Cue the picture of Rothschild and Abramovic standing in front of the painting of satan summoning his legions. Or the Weekend having some sort of satanic ceremony openly at his concert posted earlier by @UKDslayer , Lady Gaga at that weird "spirit cooking" shit eating food made to resemble a dead woman's body, etc.

Personally I think theres something there for sure. Whether these people made Faustian bargains to get famous/rich, or were forced/coerced into joining the club after getting lucky with a hit song or landing a role in a huge movie.. I aint saying all successful people are devil worshippers, but IMO 90%+ of the MOST powerful/wealthiest elite are into the child sacrifice gay devil thing. Basically all of Hollywood except for like Mel Gibson and Chris Pratt, the Bill Gates/George Soros/Klaus Schwabs of the world, the fuckheads running Balenciaga/Gucci/other elite fashion, tons of our politicians, etc.. you cant tell me these people dont have some crazy weird satanic/luciferin shit going on. They throw it in our face everyday, and most of them run in the same circle behind the scenes eg Lady Gaga hanging out with Podesta and Abramovic, who hangs out with Rothschild, yet none of those four just mentioned have anything in common business-wise; the only common factors among them are their wealth/power and embracing the devil.
I agree that people worship satan/devil but their motivations are their own. Their religious choices support their desires and drives and they surround themselves with like minded people. It is easier for most people to function as a member of a group than as an individual. Bravery in numbers if you will.

If you want attribute the behaviors to some great evil that is your prerogative. I happen to think these are just bad people that will work to achieve their goals regardless of the cost.

He doesn't have the balls to be a sovereign citizen.
You don’t have the balls and/or intellect to create your own thoughts and argue a point. You only seem capable of making posts such as the one quoted. Thinking is hard.

Reactions: BurtG
  • Haha
Reactions: Samuel Whittemore
I agree that people worship satan/devil but their motivations are their own. Their religious choices support their desires and drives and they surround themselves with like minded people. It is easier for most people to function as a member of a group than as an individual. Bravery in numbers if you will.

If you want attribute the behaviors to some great evil that is your prerogative. I happen to think these are just bad people that will work to achieve their goals regardless of the cost.
It’s the fact that they “worship” themselves more than wanting to help mankind. It’s not that they genuflect In front of an idol of Baphomet every morning. The evil is simply natural man and giving into selfish desires at the cost and disregard of others. As one understands how easy and how powerful a simple lie can become, the snare is set as the individual compromises themselves more and more to gain power and riches in this world, we lose our just and moral society.

Just as things in Canada are heating up over the gun debate and the sovereignty over federal gun law overreach that is being declared by Alberta and possibly other provinces, THIS happens:

Some things are just too much of a coincidence to be able to be dismissed.

Five people, including gunman, killed at a condo board meeting in Toronto:

Reactions: WaltHer and Mwalex