• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Drew Hernandez said much the same when Abbott made a big deal about working with LE on Mexican side to "make sure there wasn't interference of transport of goods, yet securely enforced against drug trafficking" ; he went and spoke to the head LE/County officials. It was a joke. They were taking Texas $$$ with no change in reinforcement or policies. If Abbott had wanted to enforce the border, he could have done so Day 1 Biden took office.

Being complicit is being guilty.

These are the 18:

Republican Sens. Roy Blunt (MO), John Boozman (AR), Shelley Moore Capito (WV), Susan Collins (ME), John Cornyn (TX), Tom Cotton (AR), Lindsey Graham (SC), Jim Inhofe (OK), Mitch McConnell (KY), Jerry Moran (KS), Lisa Murkowski (AK), Robert Portman (OH), Mitt Romney (UT), Mike Rounds (SD), Richard Shelby (AL), John Thune (SD), Roger Wicker (MS) and Todd Young (IN) all voted in favor of the legislation.

Gutless carnival barker
Hannity never holds McConnell's, Grahams, or Greg Abbott's feet to the fire. They won't come on Tucker's show because he'll hold them accountable, but they know they have a pass with Hannity. Hannity would never address Obama's fake birth cert, either. He's an integral support of the swamp, on Fox and radio. He's a fake conservative and truthfully a liberal globalist, dedicated to undermining true conservatism.

Last edited:
These are the 18:

Republican Sens. Roy Blunt (MO), John Boozman (AR), Shelley Moore Capito (WV), Susan Collins (ME), John Cornyn (TX), Tom Cotton (AR), Lindsey Graham (SC), Jim Inhofe (OK), Mitch McConnell (KY), Jerry Moran (KS), Lisa Murkowski (AK), Robert Portman (OH), Mitt Romney (UT), Mike Rounds (SD), Richard Shelby (AL), John Thune (SD), Roger Wicker (MS) and Todd Young (IN) all voted in favor of the legislation.
All of them, seditious liars and thieves that need to be held accountable, as such.

GG1.png

GG2.png

Reactions: gigamortis
"The probable cause of the crash was "the pilot's failure to maintain control of the airplane during a descent over water at night, which was a result of spatial disorientation". Under the heading "Spatial Disorientation", the report listed, from the FAA Instrument Flying Handbook Advisory Circular 61-27C, six examples:[1]

Kennedy was not qualified to fly his plane by "instruments only". The crash occurred in conditions not legally requiring such qualification. Other pilots flying similar routes on the night of the crash reported no visual horizon due to haze.[1]"

I experienced the effect to some extent during a wicked snowstorm driving a car.

Absolutely no outside reference and everything was just white.

I had to stop the car middle of the highway and walk to find the edge of the road to make sure I was in the lines.

If you had told me I was upside down I would have believed it.

UK woman arresting for praying silently, not blocking entrance, not interacting with people, just for praying outside an abortion center:

I, for one, will be praying that the lady prayer-warrior will be acquitted and permitted to go back there whenever she wishes to petition the Lord of Hosts to save those babies as well as the mothers.

How about "fuck you, cunts" ? :unsure:

"O God, break the teeth in their mouths; tear out the fangs of the young lions, O Lord!
Let them vanish like water that runs away; when he aims his arrows, let them be blunted.
Let them be like the snail that dissolves into slime, like the stillborn child who never sees the sun.
Sooner than your pots can feel the heat of thorns, whether green or ablaze, may he sweep them away!
The righteous will rejoice when he sees the vengeance; he will bathe his feet in the blood of the wicked.

Mankind will say, 'Surely there is a reward for the righteous; surely there is a God who judges on earth."
- Psalm 58:6-11

Even though it's not out of scripture, I sort of like this prayer.

I experienced the effect to some extent during a wicked snowstorm driving a car.

Absolutely no outside reference and everything was just white.

I had to stop the car middle of the highway and walk to find the edge of the road to make sure I was in the lines.

If you had told me I was upside down I would have believed it.
Normal occurrence here in NW MN.

Reactions: Pbgt and pmclaine
Yes, intentional destruction of America.
Not just America. Its the watering down, and dissolving of the white race. Theres a push for white guilt, and white man bad in everything. People of other races are out breeding white people by a landslide. There is special interest programs, money, entitlements for EVERYTHING non-white.

photo_2022-12-22_13-34-58.jpg

the wheels on the bus go round and round but now they're falling off. a freight train is coming and its giving zero fucks for those in its way.

The true insurrection by the true traitors. Every one of them should be dancing

This is treason, pure and simple. Try and the hang. ANYBODY thinking Ukraine is on the up-and-up is a Fucking fool.

Now, add this title 42 shit and We the People better wake the fuck up because in 2 more years, there will be no Republic.

Isnt' it amazing we can find an extra 47 BILLION for another country, a country where OUR elected officials proudly fly that country's flag in OUR capital building during a Joint Session of OUR Congress, yet we could never get the 10 billion over 4 years for a wall to protect OUR own border?

I thought we had perhaps one more chance to fight for it during the election cycle; but the cheat and fix have been in for too long. Now, open border and let the mass illiterate and uneducated vote. Katy bar the door - Our Republic has just about made an exit.

130 Billion!! The American tax payer now owns all of Ukraine for that price.
This is an outstanding point. Instead of burning it to the ground we could have just pulled a Bill Gates or China move and buy every piece of land in Ukraine that is desirable, control the farming and thereby even more of the worlds top producing land. We would effectively own Ukraine and for cheaper than our current spend. And we would get revenue. But I really don’t think the best interests of Ukraine, Russia or the world is what’s in focus here. If it was negotiated peace would have happened a while back.

The only question we are left with is how much money do we have left to spend until we get to that number of war dead and civilian suffering that one side or the other says they have had enough.