• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Its stuff like this I hope someone's keeping a thorough list of. In case motivation is needed at someone point i.e. in determining appropriate forms of punishment.
Seems like sometime in the past a group of Americans sent a list of grievances to their government. From what I read, they did with that list what all government officials do when they think they are untouchable. If we don't learn from history, we'll be repeating it.

Reactions: gigamortis
Seems like sometime in the past a group of Americans sent a list of grievances to their government. From what I read, they did with that list what all government officials do when they think they are untouchable. If we don't learn from history, we'll be repeating it.

I didn't mean a list of grievance for the government. I meant a list of grievances by the people.

Very Nice move indeed , strong stance from a seated position. Pissed that they stopped the video just when the good part is about to happen.
Also, though he was obviously unsure just when he could get away with drawing, he waited and got that oportunity. Case closed...Bad guy dead, no jail time for the people to feed, house and clothe - it's a win-win. That guy shouldn't have any issue sleeping...he did everything correctly. Give him a key to the city!

1673045564808.png

I've been asked to run for a seat on the county school board. I can't run away from this offer fast enough. There's only 1 other conservative sitting on the board and the rest are she and he Karens.

I can't see me at my age, doing that amount of fighting...

Not just. Several years ago. It has been doubling each year. The Canadian version of the VA has been suggesting it to those who can’t get funding.

Got it. So the monsters encouraging grandpa to kill himself are the same monsters wanting to punish Jordan Peterson for his comment that never actually said "kill yourself".

She wasn't arrested for jay walking nor given 4 years in prison.

From the article link:

Around 1:45 p.m., the woman was arrested for two Capitol Traffic Regulations – §16.3.20 Obey An Order, as well as §16.3.40 Blocking And Obstructing Roadways. The person was identified as 58 year old Micki Witthoeft.

As is typical for this charge, Ms. Witthoeft was processed and released this afternoon after being given a citation to appear in court at a later date.

Was this CS? Yes. Was it done for the photo op by Ms. Witthoeft? Yes.

It's all fun and games until your daughter gets MURDERED
FIFY

Got it. So the monsters encouraging grandpa to kill himself are the same monsters wanting to punish Jordan Peterson for his comment that never actually said "kill yourself".
Yup, same crew. Gerald Butts, Katie Telford and Christia Freeland are the public brains behind the WEF coup in Canada. Trudope and Singh are barely useful idiots.

Donald J. Trump on Gab...

It wasn’t my fault that the Republicans didn’t live up to expectations in the MidTerms. I was 233-20! It was the “abortion issue,” poorly handled by many Republicans, especially those that firmly insisted on No Exceptions, even in the case of Rape, Incest, or Life of the Mother, that lost large numbers of Voters. Also, the people that pushed so hard, for decades, against abortion, got their wish from the U.S. Supreme Court, & just plain disappeared, not to be seen again. Plus, Mitch stupid $'s!

Piss poor training and impulsive deputies, likely scared shitless, they had to check out gunfire. Damn, shoot first, ask questions later mentality.
Actually, I'm shocked they hit the guy. But I think on a civil lawsuit side, they'd better ditch the body cams if HSV/Madison have them and claim Sasquatch ate them. Because, if they didn't tell this guy to drop his weapon (if he even had it out of holster), then the lawsuit will be big (as it should be) and I can see criminal charges as well if they just pulled up and shot the first guy they see with a gun (I guess these guys don't like MeeMaws Constitutional Carry and Open carry policy). I hope the real facts come out and it's not hidden by TPTB. It's up in Hazel Green which is where...well, it's a unique environment to say the least.

Reactions: BLEE
Apologies if this was previously posted. Just saw it.

WHOOPS! DOJ caught between a rock and a hard place... Fight Gun Control or lose a $230 Million case?​

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC
Another fucking YouTube blow hard. Thirty minutes of bullshit filler for three minutes of information.
Anyone have the readers digest version?
Apologies if this was previously posted. Just saw it.

WHOOPS! DOJ caught between a rock and a hard place... Fight Gun Control or lose a $230 Million case?​

Another fucking YouTube blow hard. Thirty minutes of bullshit filler for three minutes of information.
Anyone have the readers digest version?
DOJ lost $230m lawsuit from families of the Texas church? shooting because they hadn't enforced gun law restrictions in the books.
They can appeal, but must admit again, gun restrictions don't actually work and criminals can buy in 2nd market anyway.
They've pissed away 2 delays granted by the court trying to decide. Times up and they have to pick, fight in court or pay up.

Reactions: TACC and 91Eunozs
DOJ lost $230m lawsuit from families of the Texas church? shooting because they hadn't enforced gun law restrictions in the books.
They can appeal, but must admit again, gun restrictions don't actually work and criminals can buy in 2nd market anyway.
They've pissed away 2 delays granted by the court trying to decide. Times up and they have to pick, fight in court or pay up.
DOJ can get sued everyday and lose and it doesn't matter ,the taxpayer flips the bill. So technically we lost 230 million lawsuit. The only way you can seek restitution from the government is if they put them in prison or they swing from the gallows.

As much as I joke about Gaetz doing what he did, it was a charade. A teaser of what could be...

Matt Gaetz is the Swamp. He is just as crooked as the rest of them. They use him as the wild card as he is safe from losing his seat because if any real challenger ever ran against him, the gloves would come off so to say. His family has a lot of pull in the area and they would destroy any potential rival...

Matt Gaetz is the swamp.

Rich kid riding daddies coat tail into office.

Doesnt care about the common people, will say anything to appease, but not really accomplishing anything. Dog and pony show.

DOJ can get sued everyday and lose and it doesn't matter ,the taxpayer flips the bill. So technically we lost 230 million lawsuit. The only way you can seek restitution from the government is if they put them in prison or they swing from the gallows.
I agree, they could care less about the damn money, it isn't their own money, its ours they keep pushing away.

Reactions: babyguppy