• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1674433286925.png

Brazilian news blackout.

Edit: I wanted to look up something Greenwald posted recently (he has faced criticism for ignoring the role the US played in the Brazil coup); how different things would be if Snowden had chosen to disclose his information to journalists he thought were independent but really were DS? Imagine how different his life (would he even be alive?) would be if that story was shutdown like the laptop was?

Last edited:

Maybe, LE and the judicial system will treat these F wits the way they should be treated.
I still have some hope left(??), that there are still good LE/judges/DA's/ out there that can still do the right thing. I know I'm asking a lot but, just F'n maybe. Mac

I'm a tell'n ya, his days are numbered. That piece of filth WILL run into the wrong MF'er
one day. Someone will just snap on his worthless ass. Money and/or protection will run out one day and hopefully soon. Mac
NZ replacement for Jacinda:

NZ'ers, I think it's time for you people to take care of bizzniss! I'm really thinking we here in the U.S., are going to be facing the same extreme shit, and soon. Mac

I'm a tell'n ya, his days are numbered. That piece of filth WILL run into the wrong MF'er
one day. Someone will just snap on his worthless ass. Money and/or protection will run out one day and hopefully soon. Mac

He has a daughter Nicole that already has high standing in WEF; Soros' son Alexander recently put in an important position with "assisting" Brazil. WEF has expanded from 400 quickly to over 2700 that attended the last meeting, my guess is probably 6000 or so "at the top" or "of relevance". I'm not including in this number the facilitators, or even greater those being complicit - that's a huge number and expanding exponentially daily. How many would you have to "re-educate" at the top for the rest to fold at least for a while? My guess would be at least 500; certainly less than 1,000. Depending on the type of "re-education/persuasion, that number can vary.

He has a daughter Nicole that already has high standing in WEF; Soros' son Alexander recently put in an important position with "assisting" Brazil. WEF has expanded from 400 quickly to over 2700 that attended the last meeting, my guess is probably 6000 or so "at the top" or "of relevance". I'm not including in this number the facilitators, or even greater those being complicit - that's a huge number and expanding exponentially daily. How many would you have to "re-educate" at the top for the rest to fold at least for a while? My guess would be at least 500; certainly less than 1,000. Depending on the type of "re-education/persuasion, that number can vary.
I knew about the daughter and also knew about Soros's son. Hence my comment about burying that F'n place 500 feet underground. I understand that this has been poo-poo'd for a loooong time. So much so, their spawn has made it up the ladder.
I wish I had a plan or, the logistics, to fix this shit. This F'er is just plain ass evil! I've only got a short chunk of time left on this rock, and I want to live it on my feet, not my knees. Mac(y)

Its all fun and games until your googly eyed lover gets pregnant unplanned... and the husband knows it aint his.. :oops:

Messing with person's home life is no bueno man, all the way around. Cant recommend at all. And breaking a commandment comes with a whole different set of punishments than manmade BS
Who said they weren’t already married to us?

I just said this same thing to my GF. I said that up north, cannot use a heat pump; so that leaves gas or resistance heat. Resistance heat will bring the grid down in no time up north.

"Up north" hell, here in MO it does not work, but don't dare tell anyone that. Our "normal" winters are generally lows in the teens and twenties. They don't really work well with those temps, but we always, as in ALWAYS get a cold snap every winter, might be a day or so, this year it was a couple weeks of sub zero temps, not sub freezing, sub ZERO. You cool "all electric" heat that is so fantastic will be costing you $900+ for that month, I have seen the bills and that was decades ago. Neighbors on both sides of us put in these really ugly big blue tanks that this truck comes out to fill a few times a year. Painful you bet, but you are warm. An electric heater may be 100% efficent but that does not mean it is that good. For some reason those neighbors are not knocking on my doors wanting to "clean up" my fallen trees anymore, not sure why that is.

Who has hair on their testicles unless their wife likes hairy teeth......

Adult men have pubic hair, adult females have pubic hair.

Story time:

My boy is still at home, we are working in the field on a normal hot humid summer day, he is 17-18, and has a girl friend, in fact the same girl friend that is now his wife. We are outside sweating our nutz off, you don't do shorts or short sleeve shirts when working hay, just makes things worse. He asks, Hay dad you got any baby powder?
Baby Powder? Why would I have baby powder?
you know when you start to chafe
Chafe? what is chafing
You know down there.
Why are you chafing
Don't you shave
My face
No down there.
you shave down there
yea, everyone does it.
Your GF does it?
Yea everyone does it.
Is it some Pedo thing?
No dad it is not like that, it is gross.
So she likes her man to look like a 7 year old boy?
NO DAD IT IS NOT LIKE THAT, I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER
Just busting your chops, no but check with your mom if you want she might, or go inside and change your shorts.
You now know why we come equiped with hair is some parts.

Antifa riots back in Atlanta.

I have a perfect idea for taking care of issues like this. Sure some buildings and parked cars are going to get damaged, but they will be damaged if we do nothing, so I see this as no downsides.