• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Shooter used a weapon illegal in Californica.

View attachment 8055275
HOLD on..
So a guy, committed an illegal act, and didn't use a legal magazine? I'm shocked.
They should of hung a gun free zone sign up, doesn't that stop crime?

I knew about the daughter and also knew about Soros's son. Hence my comment about burying that F'n place 500 feet underground. I understand that this has been poo-poo'd for a loooong time. So much so, their spawn has made it up the ladder.
I wish I had a plan or, the logistics, to fix this shit. This F'er is just plain ass evil! I've only got a short chunk of time left on this rock, and I want to live it on my feet, not my knees. Mac(y)

Don't know how old you are, but I doubt it. Me on the down hill of my 50's.....doubt it. My kid, and unborn grand kids.....not so sure.

I wish I had a plan or, the logistics, to fix this shit. This F'er is just plain ass evil! I've only got a short chunk of time left on this rock, and I want to live it on my feet, not my knees. Mac(y)

So AJ blabbering about Bilderberg Group and NWO wasn't so conspiracy I guess. Hate to say it, but everything, EVERYTHING, is also following God's plan. They (NWO) will win the battle, not the war. And remember, this is about principalities.

For the love of God and man... please share

Unbridled evil rght here... tells you everything you need to know about what coming.

When one person gets too much attention, they often shift to another or panel. Here is another Harari clip:

This was one of the segments from WEF Davos 2023 on the plan before full-transhumanism via "wearable" ways. They will be able to
read thoughts through products such as earbuds or headphones (as in THIS YEAR).

Meanwhile, he still hasn't mentioned the 5 BP guys shot, one of whom died, recently.

He was on "the island" enough times, I am sure that is where he got the idea.

Having seen numerous pedo stings and catches on Youtube, it seems like putting bodily fluids and other contaminants into food and water and giving it to unsuspecting people is one of the MOST prevalent fetishes in the pedophile and groomer group.

ALWAYS watch your food and drinks around leftists. They are some of the most deviant and spiteful people I've ever seen. A couple of fast food workers in my area alone had been busted smearing their vaginal fluids into food that they believed were ordered by "MAGA supporting white supremacists" in 2021. ANTIFA scum, caught on camera. Yeah, these fuckers are spiteful and cowardly and there is no low that is too low for them.

Having seen numerous pedo stings and catches on Youtube, it seems like putting bodily fluids and other contaminants into food and water and giving it to unsuspecting people is one of the MOST prevalent fetishes in the pedophile and groomer group.

ALWAYS watch your food and drinks around leftists. They are some of the most deviant and spiteful people I've ever seen. A couple of fast food workers in my area alone had been busted smearing their vaginal fluids into food that they believed were ordered by "MAGA supporting white supremacists" in 2021. ANTIFA scum, caught on camera. Yeah, these fuckers are spiteful and cowardly and there is no low that is too low for them.
Or, just don't frequent any establishments where you know that leftists "work" ;)

Last edited:

Protestors outside Kavanaugh's hearings chanting: "Cut his time short, a rapist should not rule the Court".

(For those wondering, in the pursuit of changing Dobbs, someone came up with another rape charge against Kavanaugh).

Anyway, Tara Reid thinks one shouldn't be President either. YMMV.

Reactions: Longshot231

Of course, the argument is going to be, what do the patients mean by "major side effect"?

I for one could give a fuck about what "they" think, much less waste any of my time or energy engaging in an "argument" with "them".

I think they should just continue to go get their precious little shots, like the good automatons that they are. I don't intend to do anything that would preclude them from exercising their right of free will. I certainly don't want to successfully win any arguments and end up convincing them not to get their shots. ;)

Protestors outside Kavanaugh's hearings chanting: "Cut his time short, a rapist should not rule the Court".

(For those wondering, in the pursuit of changing Dobbs, someone came up with another rape charge against Kavanaugh).

Anyway, Tara Reid thinks one shouldn't be President either. YMMV.

Believe all women until they accuse a democrat.

For the love of God and man... please share

Unbridled evil rght here... tells you everything you need to know about what coming.

They are no longer hiding, openly saying the entire plan. They feel unstoppable, no wonder. I don't know, will it start, or will we like sheep be taken into camps with a suit case to be taken away when we get there.

There is a very big step to take, and the first to take it will always suffer hugely, ask some in Brazil, or people that drive trucks in Canada. Will it go far enough to make that next big step to real violence? There will be time and time again when people will have one foot on that next step, to be knocked back down, HARD. Then even more "pushes" to make taking that next step even more difficult.

Will it happen, will it need to happen.....

• Haha
Reactions: wade2big and BLEE

I am reading Atlas shrugged, I have a little bit in the book report thread. I started reading her because of the quotes and memes that keep popping up.

I don't read much fiction, I find it fairly dull and am ready to move on before the author, yea I know he is an idiot, yea I know he is a total slime, yea I get it they will sleep together, I don't need 4+ pages telling me this. But knowing where her books are going and her thoughts on things, yea they are fun.

Not sure I can suggest them, parts I have a hard time reading, so dull, then on the other hand I fell asleep because I did not want to put it down. So on the fence.

Her comments on using fiction to forward her ideas are also interesting.

Reactions: Bender and BLEE
I am reading Atlas shrugged, I have a little bit in the book report thread. I started reading her because of the quotes and memes that keep popping up.

I don't read much fiction, I find it fairly dull and am ready to move on before the author, yea I know he is an idiot, yea I know he is a total slime, yea I get it they will sleep together, I don't need 4+ pages telling me this. But knowing where her books are going and her thoughts on things, yea they are fun.

Not sure I can suggest them, parts I have a hard time reading, so dull, then on the other hand I fell asleep because I did not want to put it down. So on the fence.

I read that book back in the early 90s and it stuck with me. And we are in the midst of the idiocracy described in their by Ayn Rand. She grew in the appalling conditions of communism and it left a bad taste.

At some times during her writing, it may get dull / boring.......... The real impact is after you have read the whole thing and you start to see the similarities in the world around you...
Similar to laying out all of the ingredients to bake a cake on the counter and eating them one at a time without baking them.
Then combine the ingredients, slather on a delicious icing and add a giant glass of ice cold milk.......

Those of us who insert her comments have polished off the cake, finished the milk and are searching for Galt's Gulch.

4D0C5B2A-FC65-4EC9-8FDE-8E601EDA20BE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: theLBC

She has some good ideas, they are far from her original thoughts . She also gets lost on religion.

Bwahahahahahah......good book, if she'd made it about 3/8th the size it'd have been perfect. Obviously you haven't gotten to "The Speech" just yet.
The Fountainhead is a much better book and reads fast.