• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Blacks screaming white is bad - 13.6% of the US population

LGBT and other mentally ill - 5.6% of the US population

Pedophiles - estimated to be 1-5% of the US population

What is my point? We are being pushed down the shitter by a small number of people
I have been telling people for years to speak out about the insane ideology being forced on the majority.
By the fringes of our society. Everyone will talk about this crap privately , But remain silent when some leftist
is spouting their nonsense in public !

I have been telling people for years to speak out about the insane ideology being forced on the majority.
By the fringes of our society. Everyone will talk about this crap privately , But remain silent when some leftist
is spouting their nonsense in public !

They are using your own retirement savings and investments against you.

I am a native of the Deep South.... We should start a pool as to how much longer these 4 have to live...
One of many examples:
28FFB43C-4CC5-4B87-A375-35D64E68CF65.jpeg

Y
They are a well organized gang. What you describe is a shtf scenario. They will remain just as organized and the antifa types will be eliminated and they will establish a heavy handed rule. Something they are very accustomed to. Roving gangs of survival will pillage and pay homage to the new leadership.
Ya know they have wrote themselves “laws” that they can take any of your possessions. Food fuel guns etc. during times of emergency.

So when SHTF zombies welfare cards don’t work etc happen. You will be fighting the zombies plus the .gov mil police etc

Except they aren't dying form Avian flu. They are being killed for possible exposure, whether you have any sick chickens or not. This is a fake bird flu pandemic.
To add to this they are using this to stop aany export of poultry products from the quarantined areas. If you have home chicken coupes. The USDA is sending out notices that you can't sell eggs or meat. First they made the chickens illegal. Then they made you have a license for them. I wonder why. Lol.

Where do you think the “story of vampires” got started? I’ll find the quote but it was a complaint that all vampire stories are “anti semetic” and should be canceled. I wonder why they would say that

Man, don’t use cognitive thought with this story

Man, don’t use cognitive thought with this story
I have never seen a kosher vampire in any of the movies I've watched.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender

Ok, let's take gas water heaters. I'd love to have a tankless system. GAS is the only way to go for this for whole-house applications. An electric one would require an entirely new service for me as in order to have one that can do 2, baths, laundry, dishes simultaneously requires a shit-ton of electricity. So, lefty green people...what's more efficient...a gas heater that's tankless and supply-on-demand or an electric one just sitting there heating up water just in case somebody needs some hot water?

we? we? what's that bish talking about with this "we" shit??? give that cunt a rifle and send her ass to ukraine to let her rowboat ass pay the piper for her gunboat mouth.

fucking cunts letting their mouths write checks that they know their ass will never have to cash. fuck these people. anyone that promotes war anymore, my canned answer is "pick up your gun and have at it". fucking cunts.

If innocent of rape, why’d they kill her?

She was plastered inebriated. 0.319 level
  • 0.20-0.29%: Confusion, feeling dazed, and disorientation are common. Sensations of pain will change, so if you fall and seriously hurt yourself, you may not notice, and you are less likely to do anything about it. Nausea and vomiting are likely to occur, and the gag reflex will be impaired, which could cause choking or aspirating on vomit. Blackouts begin at this BAC, so you may participate in events that you don’t remember.
  • 0.30-0.39%: At this point, you may be unconscious and your potential for death increases. Along with a loss of understanding, at this BAC you’ll also experience severe increases in your heart rate, irregular breathing and may have a loss of bladder control.
  • 0.40% and over: This level of BAC may put you in a coma or cause sudden death because your heart or breathing will suddenly stop. This is what is known as a lethal blood alcohol level.
-4 kids lawyer states - he has video proof they did not assault the teenager. 4 kids saying that the dead girl agreed. sure. whatever.
-Carver telling cops he 'hated' what his friends did to Madi because she was 'drunker' and 'impaired.'

Third-degree rape charges in Louisiana relate to a victim being unable to consent because of they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs and the offender 'knew or should have known of the victim's incapacity'.

A lawyer representing all of the defendants claims that he has video proof that they are innocent, and that she willingly participated in the sexual activity.
He claimed that Madi was in a 'coherent state' and 'knew what was happening' – arguing that the footage would prove this.​

If innocent of rape, why’d they kill her?

They didn't.

As I recall the story, they kicked her out of the car when the party was done and she was walking along the side of the road drunk, went a bit too far into the lane, got hit by a car and killed.

Y

Ya know they have wrote themselves “laws” that they can take any of your possessions. Food fuel guns etc. during times of emergency.

So when SHTF zombies welfare cards don’t work etc happen. You will be fighting the zombies plus the .gov mil police etc
Shtf the law is survival. Survival depends on the level of depravity.
Remember that soccer team that crashed in the mountains during a blizzard? Did they eat the dead or did they eat the weak?

Reactions: BurtG
Shtf the law is survival. Survival depends on the level of depravity.
Remember that soccer team that crashed in the mountains during a blizzard? Did they eat the dead or did they eat the weak?
I’m not real excited about bands of .mil rolling around taking what they want.

Seems a tough fight.

Regular vandals seem like they would be doable

Better to keep a low profile.

Being fat when everyone else is starving , lights on , engines running. Etc etc will draw attention.

Most here have had that kind of "training". What shocked me is it was really "hard work". You tire our pretty quickly, at least I did, but I am old.

Training on a stiff manikin with pressure detection or on a pulseless human with an arterial line in place? Prior to that experience, I had extensive training/ACLS on manikins like everyone else. It's definitely NOT the same; its also going to vary with the size of the person, amount of SQ fat etc. as well as surface the person is laying on. My training was long, long ago; before manikins offered advanced pressure feedback and their price point was lowered, but it's definitely still not the same. The LUCAS machines mentioned compress the sternum two inches. My point in bringing this up was just in the discussion of Damar Hamlin lifting his arms above his head so soon and with that vigor. Yes, CPR can be successful in the absence of rib fractures, especially depending on the age of the person (the younger, less likely to have fractures), but rib fractures from CPR should never be considered malpractice. Tiring? Absolutely, especially if you are wearing a lead apron too! Adrenaline helps us weaker folks in the moment, but you sure feel it later if you are deconditioned!

My other concern on this topic I didn't bring up before but others here alluded to is the effectiveness of CPR in the recent SADs scenarios we are encountering from that "thing" (you know, climate change and all). My understanding is even with ROSC, the amount of survival two weeks out from the recent Sudden Deaths is much less than previous Sudden Death scenarios. I would be interested to see the data on this topic.

Reactions: lariat
This is easily fixed. Use All Stock pellets. My birds haven't stopped laying. It cheaper than chicken feed and works fine. Good weight gain, good egg production. Right now I can sell 6 dozen eggs and buy two sacks of feed, just by undercutting walmart on their price of eggs. The girls are paying their own way and making enough to buy another batch of chicks to raise out. This doesn't include the fertilizer produced or the bug control benefits.

Gotta bob and weave.
Blaze orange bag. 13% Natural Allstock Pellets. $12 per 50lb bag around here. 5% off on bags of 20 or more. Even without the discount the price is the same as for a 40lb bag of chicken pellets, so you wind up with 10 lbs more for less if you go with the All Stock. 50lbs of chicken feed is higher if you try to match the All Stock bag weight.

If you buy the 20 and get the discount the price goes down to $11.86 a bag. Way cheaper than anything else I have found.

Again, the beauty of shared experiences from Hiders. Thanks Lariat!

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r

WEF has infiltrated Tractor Supply - don't use their chickenbitter.
What are they putting in it? Pfizer Covid vaccine. It ruined the ovaries in some women.
Which makes me think....
No one has any idea how many "things" they were "testing" with the Jab.

Well SURPRISE SURPRISE SURPRISE!

View attachment 8057287

View attachment 8057285

View attachment 8057286

https://www.ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/66/179

Jesus Fucking H. Crickeys --the whole thread is a nightmare plot out of a Zombie movie

I know you are sick of me saying this.....

I told you so.
Prions really are zombie movie stuff.

My next question.....
How durable are those spike proteins? Even if they are half as durable as a prion, we are all in some seriously serious shit.
Its almost impossible to destroy a prion. It has to be incinerated at above 1400⁰F if memory serves. You can't "cook" it away.

Ok, let's take gas water heaters. I'd love to have a tankless system. GAS is the only way to go for this for whole-house applications. An electric one would require an entirely new service for me as in order to have one that can do 2, baths, laundry, dishes simultaneously requires a shit-ton of electricity. So, lefty green people...what's more efficient...a gas heater that's tankless and supply-on-demand or an electric one just sitting there heating up water just in case somebody needs some hot water?

You stupid, stupid man. Whats more efficient?
Stop heating your water! Its wasteful! You should be bathing in cold water or a creek!

This
Is
What
They
Want
For
Us