• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I'm sorry - what pisses me off is ow they are all driving brand new vehicles that I couldn't get my paws on (mostly becuse I didn't want to go 6K over sticker for a BS package with nitrogen filled tires); but still - they all have new nice NON-EV vehicles. Was at Costco the other day and a group of non-English speaking women were filling up huge storage totes with ice form the snack bar...they have no filter either. They rolled off in a brand new 60K Nissan Armada. WTF?
I'm glad I'm not the only one who recognizes people with no "real income" seem to have vehicles (and even houses now) that I'd love to own (or have the $$ to own). Instead, I'm paying for their shit via my exhorbitant tax bill. I'm okay with paying taxes for my roads, infrastructure and national defense; but I'm damn near 100% against any social program.

I'll make limted exceptions for the truly mentally ill, handicapped/incapacitated, and elderly who've likely exhausted their money due to factors many times beyond them (like PJ's "cured inflation.")

But able bodied people should not be living off my tax money - period. Let alone making a better living by cheating than I am by going to work every day.

Easy. Have 3 different SS numbers with a different seasonal job (i.e. cannery, rice mill, retail) associated with each one. Make your normal wage plus unemployment on the other 2 you are not currently working. Easily over 100k, but only 35k on paper.
The IRS paid out at least $5.9 billion in improper payments of the additional child tax credit in fiscal year 2013, or about 25 percent to 30 percent of total payments, the Treasury inspector general for tax administration said Tuesday.
It's gotten WAY worse since then... 30% was fraud in 2013!

• Haha
Reactions: gigamortis
Walz can suck balls. Oath breaking scumbag! I seriously doubt he won re election fairly.
The Dems are going to increase the state budget 25%. Current budget for 21-22 was 52 billion.
He plans to spend 17.5 billion surplus on new programs. Plus raise a boat load of taxes.
Minnesota will be another state that has a mass exodus of productive people. I plan on leaving.
There is zero economic reason to stay here as the state will never have a republican controlled house or senate.
Much less Governor! Again.
The Dems ramming through new voting laws too. Rigging future elections is Dem top propriety!

Useless faggot...

Screenshot_20230214_094358_Firefox.jpg

Last edited:
Perfect. Just perfect........ :rolleyes:

Reactions: gigamortis
More Gowdy-wailing from the Republican’ts
Gowdy....what a complete FRAUD. That's one thing I'll give the commies credit for...they follow through.

Gowdy. Saw him on something like Forensic Files. He was a cocky SOB back then too. Full of talk AFTER it was obvious the guy did it.

Reactions: Bender
Gowdy....what a complete FRAUD. That's one thing I'll give the commies credit for...they follow through.

Gowdy. Saw him on something like Forensic Files. He was a cocky SOB back then too. Full of talk AFTER it was obvious the guy did it.
He’s got a sweet weekend gig on Faux News tho… 🙄

Perfect. Just perfect........ :rolleyes:

I thought ISIS Islam was already fighting for the Chechens; I mean the Russians.

Another lesson to be learned is be very careful of the version told to cops. The farmer should have said "I heard a noise outside and when I looked there was a dead body." Never, ever share details with cops that are not related to your actions.
The lesson to be learned is that men that work for gov’t aren’t allies but just the opposite. This old man still believed the lies he has been fed his whole life and called the enemy on himself and is getting his life ruined because of it. Government never helps. It pillages, plunders, kidnaps, and murders. Once again this lesson will fly right by the majority with nothing learned. I struggle to understand it.

It was the jews again....wasn't it....

Nope. Black man. This won't even get any attention.....

Doc
I feel very sad and pissed off for all the victims of this heinous crime, no matter what color, race, belief these students were but, I'm just going to have to say it, IF they are all white, this story will go away.
Except, the shouts for more gun control. This CAN be fixed. Mental institutions are your friend. Mac

Reactions: TACC and Doc68
Yep, just like the comparison I made last year. It has turned into 1980 Iraq vs. Iran all over again. Both sides locked in a submission grip stalemate. Both sides sustaining almost equal casualties, roughly 180,000-200,000 killed, wounded, MIA, and still not hesitant to continue beating the other one bloody and prolonging the deathgrip. Both sides conscripting women and elderly men-VERY BAD sign. Meanwhile living conditions in Ukraine are rapidly descending into third world levels...
smiley_thinking.gif

Reactions: JR_77
It's gotten WAY worse since then... 30% was fraud in 2013!

A lady who ran an ESL program with government funding, asked a cleaning lady why she always needed money. Then asked about benefits, number of children, and husband. Then said, you need to to learn to lie better. ESL {English Second Language} 30% is likely a joke

Looks like nitric acid smoke. I have been around nitric acid most of my life in the mining industry. We call the smoke the red death due to the color it makes when off gassing. If it is nitric it is not on fire it has spilled and is dissolving metal that it is in contact with, this causing the smoke.

Last edited: