• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
403773_mq17cf1ubm58t2d_full.png

Last edited:
I'm shocked...you mean either Elon really isn't "the guy" or maybe he really doesn't control Twitter after all:

This has been coming about for several years. America has gotten lazy. When a person or a country get's lazy, mismanaged and focused on transsexuals, go green, save the cows, take the guns away, having an open border, etc........ It's "competitor's" take note. When a deal can be put together, carried out and paid for without involving America that is known as capitalism. Something that America has lost sight of.

Sun Tzu said "Never interrupt an enemy while he is making a mistake".
He was right, you know.

This has been coming about for several years. America has gotten lazy. When a person or a country get's lazy, mismanaged and focused on transsexuals, go green, save the cows, take the guns away, having an open border, etc........ It's "competitor's" take note. When a deal can be put together, carried out and paid for without involving America that is known as capitalism. Something that America has lost sight of.

Sun Tzu said "Never interrupt an enemy while he is making a mistake".
He was right, you know.
I wonder if they will be shipping beef to China

So..... That thing's social media presence had been emitting more radiation than the exposed core of Chernobyl,

fullsizephoto546459.png

... And nobody looked even once before selling guns to it?

Did I get that right?

Hmm?..
You want the feds/LGS looking at your social media presence before selling you a gun?

No thanks.

So..... That thing's social media presence had been emitting more radiation than the exposed core of Chernobyl,

fullsizephoto546459.png

... And nobody looked even once before selling guns to it?

Did I get that right?

Hmm?..
You want the feds/LGS looking at your social media presence before selling you a gun?

No thanks.
Correct.

Remember the murdering tranny had two targets in mind. It selected the school because it was a softer target than the other one.

I repeat, that the red flag laws will only target white, heterosexual, conservative, Christian males.

No thanks.

And @Longshot231 , I mean individual sellers and business owners. I posted a while back on how I refused to even sell two Schrade assisted opening knives to someone because I Googled their name/handle and saw that they were a leftist. Retailers can deny sales for any reason, no explanation owed. People wearing MAGA hats had been kicked out of restaurants. Gun stores and individual sellers can also refuse sales based on affiliation with degenerate ideologies. All voluntary of course. But if enough people participated, the fuckers who hate our country will not be armed. The 2A does not apply to traitors.

And @Longshot231 , I mean individual sellers and business owners. I posted a while back on how I refused to even sell two Schrade assisted opening knives to someone because I Googled their name/handle and saw that they were a leftist. Retailers can deny sales for any reason, no explanation owed. People wearing MAGA hats had been kicked out of restaurants. Gun stores and individual sellers can also refuse sales based on affiliation with degenerate ideologies. All voluntary of course. But if enough people participated, the fuckers who hate our country will not be armed. The 2A does not apply to traitors.
Thanks for clarifying that. If I owned a gun store, I would do the same with a big sign posted at the entrance saying:

WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE TO SELL TO ANYONE FOR ANY REASON.

Thanks for clarifying that. If I owned a gun store, I would do the same with a big sign posted at the entrance saying:

Hell yep. As soon as ID is shown by the prospective buyer, somebody at the back does a quick Google search. If anything funny comes up, no sale.

Hell yep. As soon as ID is shown by the prospective buyer, somebody at the back does a quick Google search. If anything funny comes up, no sale.

I will not work on anyone's vehicle that does not meet MY criteria. One of the few freedoms I have as self employed.
I run across signs at restaurants and bars like that every now and then. I'm not sure if they are ever sued or not.

I had my real estate license at one time and remember that anti-discrimination rules were pounded into our head all of the time. So we had to provide the same service to ANYONE that walked in the office.

What would worry me is if some butt-hurt anarchist tranny with pink & green hair, more ink than the Bic pen factory as well as metal facial accessories suing the LGS for discrimination.

Thankfully that seems like it hasn't happened a lot. Correct me if I'm wrong. Hopefully you keep a record of the google searches if something comes up later.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
BREAKING: Ron DeSantis declares "Florida will not assist in any attempts to extradite Trump" in wake of indictment

Patriots need to stand together now or get picked off one by one. The name calling needs to stop. MTG and Boebert, whatever the fuck is going on between ya'll, CUT IT OUT...

Awesome move by DeSantis.

Wished the Donald would cut out talking 💩 about DeSantis or other true Republicans
If there ever was a time in our history to be 1/ 2 assed United and Civil , might be now?
Trump needs to nip it , nip it in the bud when it comes to pissing off future supporters. Don’t think he knows how ?

🇺🇸
I would bet that if the shit hits the fan the rhetoric is gone and people will be united. Like I can call my brother a fat fuck but you better not.

Just read the comments section on Yahoo News about Trumps indictment and they are all riled up that he is telling the DA that he won't appear on Friday and will do so on a time of his choosing. Other than that they think this is the end of Trump.

From the radio shows I have listen too this is a big nothing burger and will make the NY DA look stupid as shit. Stupid media will make this more than what it is and they will get the left all out shape and even angrier.

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Just read the comments section on Yahoo News about Trumps indictment and they are all riled up that he is telling the DA that he won't appear on Friday and will do so on a time of his choosing. Other than that they think this is the end of Trump.

From the radio shows I have listen too this is a big nothing burger and will make the NY DA look stupid as shit. Stupid media will make this more than what it is and they will get the left all out shape and even angrier.

I'd like to believe it's a big nothing burger too, but it's new york. The grand jury is from new york. The new york grand voted to indict. In other words...........stacked.

Reactions: gigamortis
I'd like to believe it's a big nothing burger too, but it's new york. The grand jury is from new york. The new york grand voted to indict. In other words...........stacked.
It is still only a misdemeanor in the state of NY and anything dealing with Federal election laws must be prosecuted by Federal prosecutors. The Feds already look at this and decided it wasn't worth the effort and so did the NY State AG.

Edit: Misdemeanors in NY State have a 2 year time period in which they can be tried

I would bet that if the shit hits the fan the rhetoric is gone and people will be united. Like I can call my brother a fat fuck but you better not.

Like I can call my brother a fat fuck but you better not."
That's called brotherly love or sisterly love. I don't particularly like being around my sister; but if somebody messes with her (as a few of my relatives found out) then watch the F out because I get a bit nasty.

It is still only a misdemeanor in the state of NY and anything dealing with Federal election laws must be prosecuted by Federal prosecutors. The Feds already look at this and decided it wasn't worth the effort and so did the NY State AG.

Edit: Misdemeanors in NY State have a 2 year time period in which they can be tried
I will defer to your knowledge on this. I effectively know nothing of nys law.

Did you happen to see Frank's earlier posts relative to RICO statutes ? Your thoughts ?