• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

if they believe co2 caused global warming, and now they are warning of a new ice age, shouldn't we all be firing up the coal plants and our grills?

MRTBHbq41VhB.jpeg

WTF~~~~~~~!!!!!!

Watch his eyes -- then look at his ears!! Something is extremely off here.
Its ears look like some type of reptillian ears. No mammilian. Seriously, they look strangely "Cardasian" as the ear canal looks very different as do the ears themselves which do not appear to be detached, but grown into the head.

The eyes could be just an artifact of aliasing; however, the way it almost appeared as if it opened another lid like again, some type of reptile.

The head...well, that's straight out of the Pilot of Star Trek isn't it. Very bulbous and no known tribe makes their head shape like that (elongated, yes, bulbous, no).

To quote Hank Hill: "Somethin' ain't right."

Reactions: UKDslayer
if they believe co2 caused global warming, and now they are warning of a new ice age, shouldn't we all be firing up the coal plants and our grills?

MRTBHbq41VhB.jpeg
I saw one of those BLM, Trust the Science, Love they neighbor type signs yesterday. And I laughed...trust the Science? What science?

There is still science happening today; but, the average person (or even advanced) likely won't know about it for a while (if ever). But these climate people seem to think things happen instantly. Twenty years - that's literally less than 1 second of your life and my life in terms of how old the Earth, with an atmosphere even,
Reps from Nashville and Memphis expelled. Rep from Knoxville retained.
Two played the victim card and got leveled.

Also, my kids textile HS teacher introduced a VERY off topic essay assignment that included why my girls have white privilage, BLM support and other woke agenda's. May sue the district here. This shit is NOT going to go over well here in coal country. Step one is to call the principal and board of ed in the morning. Short haired leftist lib indoctrinator looks exactly like you'd imagine. Suggestions welcome.

ALERT: Notify your local police/sheriffs depts to this flag and what it means. Also be extra careful if you see it in your communities or displayed on the social media profiles of people you are interacting with online. Youtube front page right now. Looks like the "slippery slope" has just turned into a freefall down into a bottomless abyss. And alert any likeminded neighbors close to you.

I am completely surprised that the FBI hasn't started shooting and bombing directly instead of finding and lining up a mentally ill person to do it for them so they can already have their "perp" for a quick conviction.

It's not about protecting the public from criminals.
It's about creating crimes and creating criminals to blame for the crimes to support an agenda.
*laughs in Waco & Ruby Ridge

Are you a zoomer?

Also, my kids textile HS teacher introduced a VERY off topic essay assignment that included why my girls have white privilage, BLM support and other woke agenda's. May sue the district here. This shit is NOT going to go over well here in coal country. Step one is to call the principal and board of ed in the morning. Short haired leftist lib indoctrinator looks exactly like you'd imagine. Suggestions welcome.
Wow. Start a new thread and follow up.

Pretty well sums up a bunch of things.

Hard to tell what is on the truck, on my itty bitty screen it looked like hay bails. And they do spontaneously combust. I even had a fire start (luckly while I was out there) in my barn on the deck of the batwing mower. I just left a fairly good pile of grass on top of the middle deck. I am out there doing something, don't remember what and I can smell something. Looking around I go back to the tractor.....no not there. Open the back door to the barn for more light and I can see the smoke coming off the grass on the deck. Got REAL LUCKY.

We take several calls each year on bails in the field just catching fire.

Why you likely ask.....

Rot. In a nutshell as the grass breaks down it will warm up. If everything is just right it will catch fire. I know in town they have done compost heap fires as well back when that was really trendy.

Now no matter how tired dirty and itchy I am I will rake off that grass and spread it out.

I have been reading a book, some know as I have commented on it from time to time and I have talked about it in the book report thread.

There is one part where a character is saying...Found it.

This is good stuff. I am glad I am reading this now.....even with the main character is a stupid bitch.

Here are the paragraphs, READ THEM, it only takes a few minutes.

“There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who shoves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromiser is the transmitting rubber tube.

Now that you have read it, look back at the last few pages on this thread. How much in these few short words can you look at and go.....ahh yea....well I'll be......that guy there, middle, yup evil.....on and on.

Another tranny planning to shoot up a school. There’s a pattern here!

She

She's now being targeted by leftists wherever she goes to speak

I have been reading a book, some know as I have commented on it from time to time and I have talked about it in the book report thread.

There is one part where a character is saying...Found it.

This is good stuff. I am glad I am reading this now.....even with the main character is a stupid bitch.

Here are the paragraphs, READ THEM, it only takes a few minutes.

“There are two sides to every issue: one side is right and the other is wrong, but the middle is always evil. The man who is wrong still retains some respect for truth, if only by accepting the responsibility of choice. But the man in the middle is the knave who blanks out the truth in order to pretend that no choice or values exist, who is willing to sit out the course of any battle, willing to cash in on the blood of the innocent or to crawl on his belly to the guilty, who dispenses justice by condemning both the robber and the robbed to jail, who shoves conflicts by ordering the thinker and the fool to meet each other halfway. In any compromise between food and poison, it is only death that can win. In any compromise between good and evil, it is only evil that can profit. In that transfusion of blood which drains the good to feed the evil, the compromiser is the transmitting rubber tube.

Now that you have read it, look back at the last few pages on this thread. How much in these few short words can you look at and go.....ahh yea....well I'll be......that guy there, middle, yup evil.....on and on.
I’ve been saying this for years. Compromise and you’ve already lost.

Last edited:
Trojan horse, counties are declaring themselves sanctuary counties against gun control. They will put a stop to that, and continue to ignore and break migration laws.
The link says verbatim that the "sanctuary" is for illegal aliens not gun control. Your comment is way off base related to the article.