• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

06i95qFROAyP.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: gigamortis and MJF

Patriot Act 2.0?

If you ever want the truth.

I’ve posted this before. But maybe it will carry more interest this time around. What we are at war with is nothing new.

He was killed for making this film.

While you are at it.
Take a peek at this:

And this:

I could just tell you the rest of the truth....but it would piss you off, and someone would try to kill the messenger.
The architecture in DC isn't random.....

Age 12 - 13 is the "normal" age public schools used to discuss the basics of biologcal sex, STDs. If you haven't talked you your kid before then in a way that they can comprehend things without being susceptible to the immorality indoctrination being shoved in their face then shame on you.

Reactions: JR_77
Age 12 - 13 is the "normal" age public schools used to discuss the basics of biologcal sex, STDs. If you haven't talked you your kid before then in a way that they can comprehend things without being susceptible to the immorality indoctrination being shoved in their face then shame on you.
middleschool kids are already piitb so they don't get girls preggers.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Cheers, what’s to worry though - it’s all just little symbols ones screen after all. The disappointment is that this forum responded with nothing sensible or remotely useful re: harmonics and is simply crawling with wanna be Italian blackshirts who crave a daddy to tell them it’s ok to be mean and found him in Trump. So, it’s just a fat waste of time here it seems
Found another one that will give Trump eternal life

I know right!! It’s not like young people ever died of a stroke before 2020 - not like tens of thousands of them… oh shit, that’s right there were 🧐

oh cool, it’s not just the Q lovers here but the antivaxxers as well - how amazingly refreshing

What really chaps your ass, is that we spotted you within "forum seconds" of when your shitty ass landed in here. You people simply can't help yourselves. You are mentally defective, all of you.

Cheers, what’s to worry though - it’s all just little symbols ones screen after all. The disappointment is that this forum responded with nothing sensible or remotely useful re: harmonics and is simply crawling with wanna be Italian blackshirts who crave a daddy to tell them it’s ok to be mean and found him in Trump. So, it’s just a fat waste of time here it seems

Bye!

Told you bishes
Any proof of these two allegations?

83C137CF-BD04-4CF0-A0B1-13C3A9BFA36B.jpeg
949E3D43-E3FB-4F26-8462-E568F7AD6300.jpeg

That is a pretty damning claim. Thing is, this is the only source that mentions it, and doesn’t show much proof.

When I read other articles off that site. Like this by the same author

9E1DC42D-6CDE-4493-ACB1-BF4FB57C7A3B.jpeg

They don’t hold water.

So…. Yeah I am raising the bullshit flag on that claim.

There is already enough bullshit floating around… dont add more.

View attachment 8120625View attachment 8120621

That is a pretty damning claim. Thing is, this is the only source that mentions it, and doesn’t show much proof.

View attachment 8120630

They don’t hold water.

I have no idea what you’re talking about. Are you arguing with the voices in your head again?

• Haha
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I have no idea what you’re talking about. Are you arguing with the voices in your head again?
Article you seem to blindly back up, claiming Florida man in a deep stater, has no evidence

Instead of proof of fact, you divert with insult. Your bait sucks… i think you are the man!

btw, the UN is trying to legalize pedos worldwide. kids can consent.

Moreover, sexual conduct involving persons below the domestically prescribed
minimum age of consent to sex may be consensual in fact, if not in law. In this
context, the enforcement of criminal law should reflect the rights and capacity of
persons under 18 years of age to make decisions about engaging in consensual
sexual conduct and their right to be heard in matters concerning them. Pursuant to
their evolving capacities and progressive autonomy, persons under 18 years of age
should participate in decisions affecting them, with due regard to their age, maturity
and best interests, and with specific attention to non-discrimination guarantees.

View attachment 8120625View attachment 8120621

View attachment 8120630

They don’t hold water.

LizCheney got arrested? Holy shit!