• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

It's well worth watching Viktor Orban's speech. I've been to Hungary multiple times. It's a wonderful place, well worth standing up for and protecting.

Shame on samantha power, she has a lot of blood on her hands. Same with victoria nuland.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: UKDslayer

My family is friends with a few of these girls. Story is they were carpooling together and one of the girls jumped out to get in her own car but mistakenly got into this guys car. Apparently it was the same make, model, and color.

She immediately sees him in the passenger seat and realizes something is wrong then exits the car and jumps back in with her other friends. This guy approaches the girls vehicle and starts shooting.

One of the girls shot is in critical condition and expected to recover. She was born with only one lung but thankfully it was not hit.

Rumor is this guy shot somebody else about 5 minutes prior a few miles away then went to this parking lot waiting on someone.

Sad story prayers to the two injured and their families.

Found on Elon's page... sums it up perfectly.

343015_pd2xrc6a5kyscj3_full.jpeg

unattractive, unhappy, unrequited, clinically depressed and pretending to be a female to avoid admitting his failure as a male...
likely on useless meds for years or decades...that might make it all worse...
The problem is that we can’t fix them, and they can’t fix themselves. We don’t care what they do to themselves or to each other - but by god we’re going to have to do something to protect the children from them.

Does the fagstick know what happens when it comes out the womens bathroom that someone's daughter was in it. Well lets just say it would get it's post op surgery for free and it should carry QuickClot in one's purse.

Is there a sign up form? 🤩

Reactions: Loner
You will have a real rough time getting me to buy into the, he did not steal that election. And IIRC France has a no mail in voting thing, I want to say no advance voting as well. Could be wrong on the latter but 99% sure no mail voting in france.
France had the torn Chad scandal.
Their election was stolen just like ours.

Anyone that thinks otherwise in face of all the evidence across hundreds of instances is just a retard or paid shill.

The problem is that we can’t fix them, and they can’t fix themselves. We don’t care what they do to themselves or to each other - but by god we’re going to have to do something to protect the children from them.
Exile to a Pacific island maybe if they can't coexist with accepted society or are we going to make Escape From New York a reality by walling them off?

Exile to a Pacific island maybe if they can't coexist with accepted society or are we going to make Escape From New York a reality by walling them off?
I've yet to figure out why people want to exile folks to the Pacific (thinking South Pacific). Seems like a great place to be. Maybe we can find somewhere like off Antartica (S. Orkney, South Greenwhich)? NORTHERN Pacific Islands pehaps (Adak, St Mathew - though they have runways). Maybe that little island next to Russia's Bering Island.

I've yet to figure out why people want to exile folks to the Pacific (thinking South Pacific). Seems like a great place to be. Maybe we can find somewhere like off Antartica (S. Orkney, South Greenwhich)? NORTHERN Pacific Islands pehaps (Adak, St Mathew - though they have runways). Maybe that little island next to Russia's Bering Island.
Kodiak/Afognak islands would be a good option too.