• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

A good thing for this clown the Dad was not following his daughter. Outcome could have been a lot different.
Why do we travel armed ?

“The penal code in Texas, and in 49 other states and in most civilized countries, doesn’t give you any legal basis to shoot and kill someone who ripped you off,” legal analyst Brian Wice said.

It was not that long ago that thieves and robbers were hung. The downfall continues.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230501-162650_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20230501-162650_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    250.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Can it get any weirder? Scratch that I’m sure it will geez!

You know that you're doing something right when your enemies hate you so much. She won't be that big and brave come judgement day.

The woman tearing up the Bible will probably be the opening act for the 2024 democratic national convention.

I remember this song from my childhood and every time I see an idiot mocking God, it comes back to me in my memory.

I think she has her chart upside down.
She's just like Josef Goebbels. He was telling lies even from the Führerbunker.

omg, what level of gaslighting is this? fucking unreal.

Dr. Ramani Durvasula. also speculated that Big Lies benefit from humanity's hierarchical nature, given that "primate groups do tend to organize into tribes with alphas and leaders and hierarchies, and that's us as people." She added that many people are not sufficiently informed about the narcissistic behaviors that are warning signs "that there are people in our midst that lack empathy, have no care for the common good, are grandiose, arrogant, and willing to exploit and manipulate people for solely their own egocentric needs." Instead "a sort of halo effect imbues leaders with presumed expertise and power — when that is not at all the case (most if not all megalomaniacal leaders, despots, tyrants, oligarchs share narcissism/psychopathy as a trait)."

Dr. Ramani Durvasula. also speculated that Big Lies benefit from humanity's hierarchical nature, given that "primate groups do tend to organize into tribes with alphas and leaders and hierarchies, and that's us as people." She added that many people are not sufficiently informed about the narcissistic behaviors that are warning signs "that there are people in our midst that lack empathy, have no care for the common good, are grandiose, arrogant, and willing to exploit and manipulate people for solely their own egocentric needs." Instead "a sort of halo effect imbues leaders with presumed expertise and power — when that is not at all the case (most if not all megalomaniacal leaders, despots, tyrants, oligarchs share narcissism/psychopathy as a trait)."
perhaps. i think this is more about getting people to simply accept untruths they know to be false, because that is when you have broken that one.

perhaps. i think this is more about getting people to simply accept untruths they know to be false, because that is when you have broken that one.
Gaslighting on a national scale.

omg, what level of gaslighting is this? fucking unreal.

I dont know who is writing the shit she is reading, and she must be smoking some cheap stuff, because she actually believes what she is reading.

Why did bldg 7 collapse?
Because of a desk made out of compressed wood that was on fire at one column on the 13th floor of a 47 floor high-rise. According to the NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology) report, that one fire cause that one joint and driven and welded rivets to give way and the entire building fell uniformly, in its own footprint in 6.7 seconds, AKA, free fall. Free fall is the acceleration of an object falling with nothing in the way.

My favorite supposition is that flight 93 was going to hit Tower 7 but an Air Force captain did his job and oopsie daisy...

My favorite supposition is that flight 93 was going to hit Tower 7 but an Air Force captain did his job and oopsie daisy...
...and there is only one crash sight, not two, only one official crash sight, so that other area must be something to do with UFO or unofficial crashed objects

Reactions: Ronws
...and there is only one crash sight, not two, only one official crash sight, so that other area must be something to do with UFO or unofficial crashed objects
Actual plane wreckage was found 8 miles away at Indian Lake.

I think two different people were in charge of 9/11. One was into Warner Bros cartoons like Road Runner. And the other was not.

Flights AA 11, UA 175, and UA 93 left holes shaped exactly like the planes, similar to a cut-out hole lieft by Roadrunner and Wiley E. Coyote.

AA 77 at the Pentagon was simply a hole the size of a Sidewinder missile, not the shape of any of the planes.

Because of a desk made out of compressed wood that was on fire at one column on the 13th floor of a 47 floor high-rise. According to the NIST (National Institute of Science and Technology) report, that one fire cause that one joint and driven and welded rivets to give way and the entire building fell uniformly

So....let me make a correction, in light of this new info I have been given.

An insurance wire shorted out, near a wooden desk. The wooden desk caught fire, near an insurance beam, thus causing the failure of the insurance beam/girder.