• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

1692366579839.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex

In the last Malibu Fire, residents in Paradise Cove used sea water to successfully defend their property against the fire storm. Why an Island surrounded by water does not have several 12" or larger straws in the Pacific Ocean with diesel pumps to put sea water out to the bypass road to defend West Maui, I just shake my head.

From the outside looking in at the reports and the evidence.....
NONE of this is looking like an accident in any way.
It could just be a sad coincidence, but it sure doesn't seem so.
Two caveats:

1) Do not attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
2) The fact that vultures are picking a carcass clean does not necessarily mean that they were the cause of death.

There is plenty of provable corruption and malice in this world. Let's focus on exposing and bringing to justice these incidents rather than getting lost in spinning new webs of conspiracy. Sticking to provable facts is not just more effective but also bears less risk of loosing our credibility.

Two caveats:

2) The fact that vultures are picking a carcass clean does not necessarily mean that they were the cause of death.

There is plenty of provable corruption and malice in this world. Let's focus on exposing and bringing to justice these incidents rather than getting lost in spinning new webs of conspiracy. Sticking to provable facts is not just more effective but also bears less risk of loosing our credibility.
Sounds like good advice.

Two caveats:

I don't disagree with pretty much anything you're saying. But, I did feel compelled to (rhetorically) question who we'd be "losing our credibility" to ? Liberals ?

I doubt they think we have any credibility as it is. Not that I care. Besides, I don't they they have any credibility, why would I care what they think ?

Now, if you are referring to how "moderates" (whatever/whoever that is) view us, then I can see your point.

BTW, love your number 2) above. :ROFLMAO:

No, Obama wasn’t the start of it all. But he was the start of this latest phase we are living through now.

He just gave them confidence, thats all. The ideological precepts were already there, waiting for a bit of water.

Hey, I'm all for blaming the rotten bastard for a ton of shit, but he isn't the "person" responsible for the current racial shitshow.
The black community were willing rubes. He couldn't invent what wasn't already there.
Half the country is responsible for the current racial shitshow. Whites foment this bullshit, more than blacks do.
Watch that video I posted.

fuck. they were told to shelter in place? they didn't turn on the sirens? they didn't turn on the water? wtf?

You really think Obama started all this?

This started long time ago....long long time.

No, Obama wasn’t the start of it all. But he was the start of this latest phase we are living through now.

Johnson got the ball rolling pretty well.

He just gave them confidence, thats all. The ideological precepts were already there, waiting for a bit of water.

Hey, I'm all for blaming the rotten bastard for a ton of shit, but he isn't the "person" responsible for the current racial shitshow.
The black community were willing rubes. He couldn't invent what wasn't already there.
Half the country is responsible for the current racial shitshow. Whites foment this bullshit, more than blacks do.
Watch that video I posted.
It started in 1920 with the 19th amendment.