• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Context? A native getting rid of the invaders? Hopefully

Hopefully. You DO NOT just rape and kill a 12 year old girl and stuff her body into a suitcase (last year in Paris) without collective anger mounting until it is tolerable no more. Like India, males from North Africa are very prone to committing violent and murderous sexual assaults wherever they go. That video looks a lot like a cartel style hit that Latin American sicarios are fond of doing. That group had been stalked, targeted, and marked for execution, probably because the local authorities keep giving slaps on the wrist to all of the known suspects that were doing the rapey violence in that particular area...

I believe this administrations plan is to simply CANCEL DEBT. If Biden can simply cancel student debt, why can't he just cancel the National Debt... Spread the rainbows and unicorn's around so all of us with "financial hardships" can just start over with a clean slate.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r
-> Isn’t the death sentence for the rape of a 14yo justice?
Incident:According to the indictment, the girl lured the taxi driver to the scene of the murder on March 24 and kept him there until the four boys arrived.
The boys had previously bought rope, masking and clothes that were used as aids in the murder, which took place by strangulation and hanging.
Their approach involved a painful death for the taxi driver and the murder had, according to the prosecutor, "the character of an execution".The day before the murder, the police have found plans to take revenge on the taxi driver in a chat where the girl mentioned that the boyfriend's brothers would meet the rapist."They are going to meet my rapist. THIHIHI", the girl writes, among other things, in internal messages.
The night before the murder, the girl sent a message to the taxi driver asking him to get vodka and arranged to meet him at the desolate place.According to the indictment, he was hanged the same day in the solitary nature reserve by the five young people.

F7MLdPNXgAAAF9j

All of them need to KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT. Police interrogations are designed to weaken the resolves of only those who actually feel horrible inside about their crimes. These people have done a righteous deed. Wholeheartedly believing that you have done something righteous is already an impenetrable layer of armor against anything that might make you lose your composure and resolve. That is why historically, those who are motivated by ideology and places that ideology above their own lives had been so hard to defeat.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
I believe this administrations plan is to simply CANCEL DEBT. If Biden can simply cancel student debt, why can't he just cancel the National Debt... Spread the rainbows and unicorn's around so all of us with "financial hardships" can just start over with a clean slate.

buying votes ........... more pre-election handouts to come

Maybe they start issuing citizenships and harvesting ballots at the same time on the Border .........

No emotional argument. Different DNA and blood type means it's not her body. During pregnancy mom's decidua produces special cytokines to biochemically hide the baby from mom's immune system lest it be attacked and killed as an invader.

My entire point is literally that the baby is not her body. Am I understanding that you somehow think I thought the opposite?

You make my own point. She cannot be forced to use her body to support the baby's body, legally. Just as none of us can be forced to use a body part to save the life of any other human being, whether a child, relative, or stranger. Same rights, whether the other person has already been born or not. That is what I believe is the right of the woman, for the reasons I stated.

You either believe or you don’t. There are no fence sitters.

That's true, but not in the way most think. The dichotomy is whether you believe something is true or not, not whether something is true or false. The jump from not believing in something to believing it is false is a second question.

How is Birth a consequence of terminating a pregnancy?

Who/what provides the inalienable right of Bodily autonomy? ... Wouldn't that be a moral issue?

Isn't a fetus living? It's developed, but how far must it be developed for legal standing? Lot's of living and breathing humans that aren't developed ... .should they also be terminated?

Why would the topic of abortion be reduced to bodily autonomy only?

Birth is terminating a pregnancy by definition. And as I said before, I'm essentially done with this topic.

-> Isn’t the death sentence for the rape of a 14yo justice?
Incident:According to the indictment, the girl lured the taxi driver to the scene of the murder on March 24 and kept him there until the four boys arrived.
The boys had previously bought rope, masking and clothes that were used as aids in the murder, which took place by strangulation and hanging.
Their approach involved a painful death for the taxi driver and the murder had, according to the prosecutor, "the character of an execution".The day before the murder, the police have found plans to take revenge on the taxi driver in a chat where the girl mentioned that the boyfriend's brothers would meet the rapist."They are going to meet my rapist. THIHIHI", the girl writes, among other things, in internal messages.
The night before the murder, the girl sent a message to the taxi driver asking him to get vodka and arranged to meet him at the desolate place.According to the indictment, he was hanged the same day in the solitary nature reserve by the five young people.

F7MLdPNXgAAAF9j
Hope they tortured him first - maybe do a trans surgery?

My entire point is literally that the baby is not her body. Am I understanding that you somehow think I thought the opposite?

You make my own point. She cannot be forced to use her body to support the baby's body, legally. Just as none of us can be forced to use a body part to save the life of any other human being, whether a child, relative, or stranger. Same rights, whether the other person has already been born or not. That is what I believe is the right of the woman, for the reasons I stated.
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in arguing bodily autonomy, while ignoring the autonomy of the baby.
Mom knew the activity she engaged in still carried the risk of pregnancy, regardless of any precautions she took.

didn't some jan6 capitol visitors get more time?

yes, he is one of those chosen ones. might be the pedo that debonked pizzagate.

• Angry
Reactions: notacos4u
Hope they tortured him first - maybe do a trans surgery?

Heard a story from one of the Iraq 2003-2007 veterans who shoot at the Long Island range that his squad had a female NCO who had been tasked with operating the retinal scanners and other ID'ing systems at checkpoints on one of the roads leading into Baghdad. Of course, all of the Muslim men would aggressively hit on her and get into her personal space, sometimes trying to feel her up right there in front of everybody else. She had an M4 slung across her chest and would brandish it outward every time this happened, not quite pointing it at them, but in a gesture that clearly suggests she is ready to, and scream: "Back the fuck away or I will shoot you right in the dick!", in Arabic too as someone had taught her how to say it, and that had even stronger effect. That was the one thing that scared the total crap out of these mofos and made them back up QUICK. 😂

Heard a story from one of the Iraq 2003-2007 veterans who shoot at the Long Island range that his squad had a female NCO who had been tasked with operating the retinal scanners and other ID'ing systems at checkpoints on one of the roads leading into Baghdad. Of course, all of the Muslim men would aggressively hit on her and get into her personal space, sometimes trying to feel her up right there in front of everybody else. She had an M4 slung across her chest and would brandish it outward every time this happened, not quite pointing it at them, but in a gesture that clearly suggests she is ready to, and scream: "Back the fuck away or I will shoot you right in the dick!", in Arabic too as someone had taught her how to say it, and that had even stronger effect. That was the one thing that scared the total crap out of these mofos and made them back up QUICK. 😂
Muslims are basically cowards, or else they would not beat and rape the women and children as frequently as they would eat lunch.

I'm pointing out your hypocrisy in arguing bodily autonomy, while ignoring the autonomy of the baby.
Mom knew the activity she engaged in still carried the risk of pregnancy, regardless of any precautions she took.
I'm not ignoring it. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. The adverse of my position is that the mother could harvest a kidney from the baby whether the baby consented or not. That would be ignoring it. If the fetus is viable, my position is to not KILL the baby if you terminate the pregnancy.

No person can force another person to save their life by using the other person's body. That's the legal position that I support. The baby cannot force the mother to stay pregnant, just as the law won't force a parent to give a kidney to their child to save the child's life.

Then why do you continue to respond to posts? This is just like your argument, incongruent.

I get a little hit of dopamine by pointing out flaws in your arguments., so it's hard to resist. But it's hardly fair to you. :cool:

I'm not ignoring it. I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you. The adverse of my position is that the mother could harvest a kidney from the baby whether the baby consented or not. That would be ignoring it. If the fetus is viable, my position is to not KILL the baby if you terminate the pregnancy.

No person can force another person to save their life by using the other person's body. That's the legal position that I support. The baby cannot force the mother to stay pregnant, just as the law won't force a parent to give a kidney to their child to save the child's life.

Taking a kidney from the baby would be FAR less severe than killing it. You do understand why the death penalty is considered the worst punishment?

I have explained to you multiple times taxpayers are forced to use their bodies to keep welfare bums from dying.

By the way, your exclamations that you're done with this subject are belied by your continued postings.

The simple fact is everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff. That they'd take it far enough to kill their own children for what in most cases is to avoid the consequences of being a road whore, just shows how depraved they are.

Brazen Marseilles, France drive by shooting was gang warfare between two criminal cliques:

The earlier video posted here was a gangland hit. Shooter is part of a migrant criminal gang targeting another group.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC

And yet no one FORCED that woman to create a new life. She CHOOSES to partake in the act that creates that life. She has a CHOICE. The baby does not. Once she has made that CHOICE, she is OBLIGED to live with the consequences. Just like someone who chooses to murder is obliged to live with the consequences.

FLINT, MICHIGAN

An argument in a classroom at a Flint, MI high school led to a female student hurling a chair at the teacher, knocking the teacher unconscious:

Did anyone notice that the poor student trying to get the teacher's attention with the chair was black? Oh well, let's ignore that. There's nothing to see here. Let's keep it moving folks.

And yet no one FORCED that woman to create a new life. She CHOOSES to partake in the act that creates that life. She has a CHOICE. The baby does not. Once she has made that CHOICE, she is OBLIGED to live with the consequences. Just like someone who chooses to murder is obliged to live with the consequences.
To go along with that I don't see issues with exceptions for rape, incest, or serious risk to the life of the mother. Personally I think you should check your decision with your Higher Power as well.

Do you think a smoker should be denied a lung transplant? Or a manufacturing worker who breathed asbestos? An obese person heart surgery?