• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

Yep? Yep?

I'm thinking it is you who should consult with your "Higher Power" brother.
My Dad got a lung transplant and my family was blessed with four more years with him before he passed. And if he had been a smoker I’d have said the same thing. He was in perfect health until fibrosis started attacking his lungs and slowly killing him. He waited three years for a lung after his diagnosis. If he had gotten the lung sooner, he might have lived longer. If someone CHOSE to smoke, knowing full well that it was going to kill their lungs, and then was placed on the transplant list ahead of people like my Dad, where is the justice in that?!? I’m perfectly fine with my “higher power”. Maybe you should consult with yours before casting stones…

My Dad got a lung transplant and my family was blessed with four more years with him before he passed. And if he had been a smoker I’d have said the same thing. He was in perfect health until fibrosis started attacking his lungs and slowly killing him. He waited three years for a lung after his diagnosis. If he had gotten the lung sooner, he might have lived longer. If someone CHOSE to smoke, knowing full well that it was going to kill their lungs, and then was placed on the transplant list ahead of people like my Dad, where is the justice in that?!? I’m perfectly fine with my “higher power”. Maybe you should consult with yours before casting stones…

Bro, you have a short fucking memory.

Bro, you have a short fucking memory.
Nope, just a moral compass. You are welcome to debate any way you wish and I support your right to do so. I simply believe that very few things exist in a grey area. Right and wrong and black and white. You seem to be trying to make your arguments in the gray. The gray is used by lawyers and politicians. I am neither…
And I assure you, my memory is ingrained deep.

tIX6taRnxWXZ.jpeg

What if they were forced to participate in sex? Then it's okay?

Parents of children who will die without their kidneys aren't forced to partake in sex. And there is no political issue in the mainstream discussion when those same parents don't donate a kidney to save a living, breathing child or even young adult, with friends and a life.

It's a legal issue. It's the application of the same LEGAL right to bodily autonomy respected for those who are not forced to give a kidney, applied to a pregnant woman to decide whether to stay pregnant or not.

As soon as you bring in a moral argument, we're no longer talking about the same thing. My argument is for the legal right of bodily autonomy. Violating this for a fetus or zygote is awarding special rights, not afforded living, breathing people, to a zygote or fetus. How do you justify special rights.
LOL bud. Are you really arguing about "legal" rights. You realize there is no such thing. If a law passed to make it "legal" to dismember people who weigh over 350 lbs, that makes it OK, correct? It would be "legal". That may be an extreme example, but it is factually correct, no?

The Biden administration announced its latest regulatory action targeting home appliances late Friday, this time targeting popular home gas-powered furnaces.
The Department of Energy (DOE) said the energy efficiency regulations would slash household utility costs by $1.5 billion on an annual basis while reducing greenhouse gas emissions from the residential sector. The proposal, according to the agency, require non-weatherized gas furnaces and those used in mobile homes to achieve a far higher level of efficiency than cheaper models on the market.

You know, there is a logic to not paying for choices people make.
Pain is the universal teacher. Anyone who's had kids has seen it. As soon as a child starts walking, they follow their parents, emulating their behavior, as that's how they learn. Eventually you're cooking, and they reach up to grab a pan to "help". You tell them, no it's hot. At their young age age they have no concept of hot. Eventually they grab the pan and scream. Your heart goes out to them as you grab them up, hug them, and put their hand under cold water. But from that one lesson, for the rest of their lives, they will never intentionally touch anything they know is hot.
Remove the pain and you remove the lesson.

I've talked with several Romanians who grew up during the reign of Nicolae Ceaușescu. They all told me the same thing. They wore overcoats, sock caps and mittens in their apartments to stay warm in the winter. Keep voting for democrats and freeze.

What if they were forced to participate in sex? Then it's okay?
This has already been explained to you. In Coker v Georgia and Kennedy v Louisiana the supreme court ruled that executing people convicted of rape or incest was s violation of the 8th.
So if we cant kill people who actually commit acts of rape or incest, how does killing innocent third parties to the crime make sense?

If that's the standard, should a female victim be allowed to kill a male co-worker who wears the same cologne as her attacker, as smell is the most intense psychological trigger?

Just think of the chaos when American's have had enough and they round up the illegals and drive them back to Mexico through Texas....

Benny Johnson (I believe) recently had a segment where some Mexican politicians said they need to build a wall to keep immigranst from heading from USA to Mexico when the US economy completely crumbles as planned.

Last edited:
Benny Johnson had believe recently had a segment where some Mexican politicians said they need to build a wall to keep immigranst from heading from USA to Mexico when the US economy completely crumbles as planned.

I seem to recall this science fiction movie where that exact thing was happening.
I suspect Canada will have to also think about how to stop the hordes pouring over the border as well.

What we need to do is avoid entangling alliances and lets everyone else find their own way while we find ours. The mark of maturity is being able to congratulate others when they succeed, take notes and do better. Why is this so hard?

I realize what i am saying is antithetical to geopolitics, but it isn’t false. It’s also not saying communism or totalitarianism is ok for your black and white types.

What we need to do is avoid entangling alliances and lets everyone else find their own way while we find ours. The mark of maturity is being able to congratulate others when they succeed, take notes and do better. Why is this so hard?

I realize what i am saying is antithetical to geopolitics, but it isn’t false. It’s also not saying communism or totalitarianism is ok for your black and white types.
I'll leave the link cold because of where it is. I'm also surprised it hasn't been scrubbed given the events of the last 20+ years.

This was said early in the history of our Republic by G.W. himself.
Code:
https://history.state.gov/milestones/1784-1800/washington-farewell

Reactions: atomic41
@Mike Islander Could you kindly fuck off to another thread with the never ending abortion bullshit? Your pseudo-compassion grows tiresome.

@here For fuck’s sake (fucks sake?) stop feeding the fucking troll.

ETA: a bit drunk, and just tired of infighting and other assorted bullshit tonight.

Been gone on that since yesterday. You're welcome.

Another perspective on Trump's mistake.

A President can be completely clueless about all typical policy areas where he makes the final decision as long as.......

They can accurately read people and put the right department heads in place.

In every instance Trumps picks have sucked amazingly so for the guy that considers himself the great negotiator.

He should be able to get one of these picks in his office and with as little as a one or two hour coffee session be able to realize who he is sitting with.

It can't be blamed on the depth of the swamp. It falls squarely on Trump.

Listening to Milley leave his post do any of you think in private he is not who he is in public and you would pick that up in an instant?

After having a succession of Milleys presented to me and eliminating them I'd say "get me the Captain from the most proficient infantry company and tell him he has been promoted to 4 star"

A President can be completely clueless about all typical policy areas where he makes the final decision as long as.......

They can accurately read people and put the right department heads in place.

In every instance Trumps picks have sucked amazingly so for the guy that considers himself the great negotiator.

He should be able to get one of these picks in his office and with as little as a one or two hour coffee session be able to realize who he is sitting with.

It can't be blamed on the depth of the swamp. It falls squarely on Trump.

Listening to Milley leave his post do any of you think in private he is not who he is in public and you would pick that up in an instant?

After having a succession of Milleys presented to me and eliminating them I'd say "get me the Captain from the most proficient infantry company and tell him he has been promoted to 4 star"
All of what you say is true but it would have been worse if the Hildabeast won the 2016 election. We also see what happened when the old pedophile got the office, legitimately or not.

Trump can be his own worst enemy but he beat the alternative at the time.

I get a little hit of dopamine by pointing out flaws in your arguments., so it's hard to resist. But it's hardly fair to you. :cool:
Your arrogance is laughable as is your delusion and cognitive dissonance. You have not found flaws is anyones arguments because you are too many steps behind everyone’s points to understand what is being said to you.