• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

gJe9UkswlDYL.jpeg
3F743C80-1109-45A2-A888-30A8E8D36151.jpeg

The budget "use it [the money] or lose it [next year" concept I absolutely hate with the most passion even in my young 19 year old and idealistic days in the military.

Absolutely stupid concept.

Have you guys ever gotten an order to "expend all munitions" before coming back from a mission or patrol? Some vets have told me that whenever they got that order, they just find a nice big stretch of desert or a vacant pasture and let loose with all their frags and M203 ammo for an impromptu Knob Creek style range session before going back to base...

T

The “Stop Asian Hate” signs would be good conditioning to keep people from reporting under “See something, Say something”. - “I didn’t want to get called a racist!”

"Asian hate" that never even existed unless you look at all the robberies and assaults that were committed by 13%ers...

One of the things I love about the Roof Korean saga of 1992 was that the two sections of armed Korean and Chinese shop owners on either side of the riot-affected area formed a 'boar snout' style defensive position that protected all of the white communities within the two sections as well, like the very large diamond shaped city fortresses that protected Seoul and Pyongyang in Joseon Korea during the 1592 Imjin War and offered sharpshooters a terrific vantage point to engage threats coming from 360 degrees all around. Considering that many of these armed men were veterans of the Republic of Korea military and studied defensive tactics from past and present, it was not a coincidence that this layout was used again during the LA violence of 1992.

Last edited:
yeah, i had a friend in the navy for many years.
he said every time they came back from a cruise, they had to dump food like steaks overboard because everything the came back with was going to be removed from the supplies order when they sailed again.
More often than not, that's because of customs and importation restrictions on foreign meat, fruits and vegetables. Nothing raw food wise procured overseas can hit our shores without full inspections, which is more bother than it's worth according to bosses and bean counters. You should see a "wash down" inspection of military vehicles, we'd strip every panel off the vehicles and spend two days with fire hoses getting every last grain of dirt out just to come home, along with every piece of field gear too. CBP/USDA takes all that shit very seriously.

Aside from that, the "shoot it or lose it" is very much the case with ammo allotments as well as anything else in the budget. I remember being at London Bridge in VA Beach one time in late September and the Team bubbas were coming in with the unit credit card grabbing numerous quantities of all gear just to vacate the budget.

LOL...

Green haired (most likely) ANTIFA agitator continuously threatens deputies and hospital staff when officers brought him to a hospital for a post-arrest evaluation. Tries to grab a holstered weapon at least once and spat at least 3 times, earning himself 12 felonies...

For those online saying how "brutal" American police are, LOL. Have you seen how Islamabad, Pakistan police handles a similar situation? I have, long ago during an Air China flight from Kashgar to Singapore that somehow got rerouted to Islamabad before a connecting flight that would take us to Singapore. At the airport waiting for the connecting flight's gate to open. A local arguing fiercely and intensely with three members of Islamabad Police. A grappling match broke out and the local tried to spit at them. The three cops simply dragged him by the arms outside, still in full view from the terminal window and started repeatedly striking him full in the face and head with the butts of their Lee-Enfield rifles until the man went limp, and then some more. With blood dripping everywhere, they then tossed the possibly dead guy into the back of a cab-over Pakistan Army pickup truck (either a Chinese FAW or Jianghuai) like a sack of garbage and drove off... Not a single fuck was given by anyone, except for a few Shanghainese-speaking passengers also waiting for the connecting flight who went: "Wow, would you look at that"...

Well, he's got green hair, so what did you expect............

yeah, i had a friend in the navy for many years.
he said every time they came back from a cruise, they had to dump food like steaks overboard because everything the came back with was going to be removed from the supplies order when they sailed again.
I actually helped bury some parts............can't remember when............can't remember where...........

This is how you know Mexico is in on all of this (with all sides) and that the administration doesn't care about immigration.

If Abbott had any balls he would shut down the inbound side of 7-8 of the border crossings into Texas blocking them with Maersk shipping containers. Tell the four Mexican governors he will not open up the border crossings into Texas until the illegal border crossings drop by 75% as reported by US Border Patrol.

Similar to Trumps MPP or “Remain in Mexico“ policy. He has leverage over Mexico he should use it.

More often than not, that's because of customs and importation restrictions on foreign meat, fruits and vegetables. Nothing raw food wise procured overseas can hit our shores without full inspections, which is more bother than it's worth according to bosses and bean counters. You should see a "wash down" inspection of military vehicles, we'd strip every panel off the vehicles and spend two days with fire hoses getting every last grain of dirt out just to come home, along with every piece of field gear too. CBP/USDA takes all that shit very seriously.

Aside from that, the "shoot it or lose it" is very much the case with ammo allotments as well as anything else in the budget. I remember being at London Bridge in VA Beach one time in late September and the Team bubbas were coming in with the unit credit card grabbing numerous quantities of all gear just to vacate the budget.
oh no, he said boxes of frozen steaks they took on when they left, but i think what you said makes sense.

again, i don't know this for a fact...

J92wFeDrajeV.jpeg
Have you guys ever gotten an order to "expend all munitions" before coming back from a mission or patrol? Some vets have told me that whenever they got that order, they just find a nice big stretch of desert or a vacant pasture and let loose with all their frags and M203 ammo for an impromptu Knob Creek style range session before going back to base...
We did it in Somalia.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Yes, correct. Expending munitions [with expiring explosives within] was common. I'm pretty OK with that. But when it comes to buying more/ new office supplies furniture, non-perishable parts/things...

It's like .... why?

Did you fall down the void as well? The void stares back. 🤣 I’ve seen shit I wish I could unsee.
Yeah, it's called "The Old Testament" and it tells of the assorted multi-generational decay of society after people turn away from God's commandments and covenants as laid out in plain-ass language in Exodus, Deuterotomy, Leviticus, etc

Well men, I know this comes over the internet and no, I have not verified it to be true, but consider this, under the new world order with the one world government, so many east coast and west coast liberal’s want for our nation and the world. This, is the kind of “governing” we can expect.

Watch what you say????

Fuck I miss the 1950’s.

With the first two posts on this page I will hold my feelings back, but I will say if Sarah Jessica Parker and this woman are on the stage together and I had to pick one, I would toss myself off a cliff.....no that would be what she wants, so hi Sarah

Lessee here: @Bender raising hell because reasons, @Bigfatcock scouting out women, @clcustom1911 sneaking in with his hair fully gelled and looking for the red soled shoes, and @Dirty D looking for whales. Who else from here did I miss that went to this? You ruined this event, just so you know. Probably caused irreversible trauma, bastards.

Straight out of Guy Ritchie's movie scripts

Folks have been absolutely wrecking Orwellian surveillance machines in UK

i heard the arrested or charged somebody for suggesting people do that (destroy the cameras).