• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

OMG.. more BS for the poor taxpayer in NYC; run by inept leadership.
"The city’s laws and lobby groups ensure that the migrants get shelter and food costing up to $400 per day, forcing the taxpayer costs above $12 billion."

What does John Q taxpayer get???
police force cut; education cut.. and more to come.

rccABM0xiGJo.jpeg

Last edited:
They WILL BE meeting up with their sleeper cell groups and waiting for orders. Folks...S is gonna HTF. Get ready.
what pissed me off is that we pay taxes>politicians give some of that money to the UN>they sponsor the migration or fund NGOs that help get these foreign invaders to south america and fund their travels north to our border>then more of our taxes go to house and feed them...
we are fucked at both ends by the people elected to protect us.

Unfortunately our government and legal system prevents anyone with a brain to not intervene because you will lose everything you have when they drag you through the legal system as the CRIMINAL . To me walking up on that if we lived in a normal world , in one ear out the other although I would want to put one into the junk first.

Nobody want’s to get arrested for interfering with the protected class.

It all happened so fast. What color was the rapist? Is he Amish?

One comment needs to be made. If she's a woman living in a big city, there's a 90% chance she's a democrat. No refunds.

Never forget how they treated us pure-bloods

View attachment 8274116
despite many needing the job,benefits,support for their family i hope none ever reenlist. most kicked out were experienced non woke (white) troops. let the elites be protected by the new minorities,illegals and trannies. the threat to deal harshly with china,iran,no.korea is never going to be about protecting america or the west. and it won't happen unless the NWO sees an advantage in doing so. we have been sold out domestically and i see no way that that won't repeat in foriegn affairs. in fact,already has many times.

despite many needing the job,benefits,support for their family i hope none ever reenlist. most kicked out were experienced non woke (white) troops. let the elites be protected by the new minorities,illegals and trannies. the threat to deal harshly with china,iran,no.korea is never going to be about protecting america or the west. and it won't happen unless the NWO sees an advantage in doing so. we have been sold out domestically and i see no way that that won't repeat in foriegn affairs. in fact,already has many times.
The dumocrats are famous for reducing the force by getting rid of experienced officers and enlisted because someone or something or some event has upset them. oldmama’’s sequester of the armed forces because he did not get a big spending bill passed decimated much of the Air Force. And it cost us taxpayers a fortune.

A good example. A young man who was a navigator, decided he wanted to be a pilot, met all the criteria, went through the entire training and was ready to step into the right seat of a KC135. Got the boot. Guess who paid for all that training? And of course our son, an 11 year veteran Instructor / Navigator. Got the boot. Yet the Air Force was desperate for men with his skills, the day he left the Air Force, he had a job waiting for him doing the exact ground work he was responsible for when he was in the Air Force. Guess who pays the contractors who hire him?

This government is so mucked, one wonders who has to wipe the the bulk of the “elected” officials behinds after they go to the bathroom, much less can they even feed themselves, finger foods.

The dumocrats are famous for reducing the force by getting rid of experienced officers and enlisted because someone or something or some event has upset them. oldmama’’s sequester of the armed forces because he did not get a big spending bill passed decimated much of the Air Force. And it cost us taxpayers a fortune.

A good example. A young man who was a navigator, decided he wanted to be a pilot, met all the criteria, went through the entire training and was ready to step into the right seat of a KC135. Got the boot. Guess who paid for all that training? And of course our son, an 11 year veteran Instructor / Navigator. Got the boot. Yet the Air Force was desperate for men with his skills, the day he left the Air Force, he had a job waiting for him doing the exact ground work he was responsible for when he was in the Air Force. Guess who pays the contractors who hire him?

This government is so mucked, one wonders who has to wipe the the bulk of the “elected” officials behinds after they go to the bathroom, much less can they even feed themselves, finger foods.

This bozo is now the Chairman of Joint Chiefs of Staff.

It all happened so fast. What color was the rapist? Is he Amish?

One comment needs to be made. If she's a woman living in a big city, there's a 90% chance she's a democrat. No refunds.
That didn't enter my mind but since you brought it up she should of packed lube in her hand bag because she might of voted for a large naked blackman to check her rectum from time to time.

• Haha
Reactions: 101st
I can't wait for the people in North Dakota, Montana and other frigid winter climate zones to be required to remove their gas/oil furnace and replace it with a heat pump or an electric furnace.

sundance had it right, imho.