• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PortaJohn

I worked at Boeing South Carolina as a contractor for a couple of years doing the CNC driller maintenance for mid body assembly. I saw a lot of 3rd party outsourcing with temp workers that could care less. I saw a lot of sketchy stuff get signed off. Boeing SC if very top heavy with a lot of useless management.

I had no reason to fly before I worked at Boeing. After seeing the internal dysfunction and QC signoffs with my own eyes, I certainly don't have a reason to fly.
This is my point I’ve been trying to make. The great lie. There is an aligned group of individuals that value material possessions, money and power over this reality. They value and literally worship this existence. What are the ramifications of this? What evidence is there?

Awwwww……….what a shame :rolleyes:

I guess I should send letitia james some flowers for finally flushing the nra toilet……..

ItZELHLvwu4y.png

If anyone doubts this this they are a fool. This is also how the country goes full bankrupt due to a lack of labor participation. That or the US surrenders in a real war because even if drafted they won’t be committed to the country as they don’t have anything worth fighting for. Oh, did you think they were actually going to buy houses, work and have skin in the well-being of the country instead of just sucking off the government tit? LOL.

Last edited:
Depending on how old the institution is along with population size paupers cemeteries are common. Even when authorities make contact with the deceased’s relatives or next of kin many times the decline responsibility and making any burial arrangements.
Remember the mass grave they were burying people that died from covid in? Well that was all bullshit, the covid part. It is actually a mass grave for people that can't afford a burial plot or don't have any family members that claim the body.

Remember the mass grave they were burying people that died from covid in? Well that was all bullshit, the covid part. It is actually a mass grave for people that can't afford a burial plot or don't have any family members that claim the body.
The only mass graves I recall seeing for COVID are news stories with satellite imagery from Chyna. Is ChynaFlu a mass killer or is it the jabs, or maybe the Chairman just used it as an excuse to remove some useless eaters! As for these guys and the yt video sensationalizing a paupers graveyard they just want to exploit and keep stirring more BS into the mix. At intake wards are screened for information “in case of an emergency who do you want notified“. Is part of the questionnaire.

Last edited:
The only mass graves I recall seeing for COVID are news stories with satellite imagery from Chyna. Is ChynaFlu a mass killer or is it the jabs, or maybe the Chairman just used it as an excuse to remove some useless eaters! As for these guys and the yt video sensationalizing a paupers graveyard they just want to exploit and keep stirring more BS into the mix. At intake wards are screened for information “in case of an emergency who do you want notified“. Is part of the questionnaire.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
If anyone doubts this this they are a fool. This is also how the country goes full bankrupt due to a lack of labor participation. That or the US surrenders in a real war because even if drafted they won’t be committed to the country as they don’t have anything worth fighting for. Oh, did you think they were actually going to buy houses, work and have skin in the well-being of the country instead of just sucking off the government tit? LOL.
This trend is unsustainable and picking up momentum.

Three year old article and this is in the middle of it:

Dr Anthony Fauci, a key member of the White House's coronavirus task force, told NBC News' Today show the final number of Americans who would die from Covid-19 in the outbreak "looks more like 60,000".

In late March, Dr Fauci estimated "between 100,000 and 200,000" could die.

The 60,000 projection would match the upper estimate for total flu deaths in the US between October 2019 to March 2020, according to government data. https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

Holy moly. Do you realize this ties everything together? This and the meetings between cia and epstein are the 2 biggest news stories that everyone should pay attention to. We are now one step away from the very top and just exactly who runs the entire world. One step away.

My take away is they are far from done.

""we will see many pandemics in the future""

They will slowly replace all of you, even on the labor market. Why? Because they are cheap and dependable. In the end, you guys will be forced to suck the .gov's tit because you will have no other choice to survive. You may be tempted to say 'well, I will live my life autonomously', well, again they will make sure you won't be able to do so (through regulations, taxes, you name it). It's communism/globalism 2.0.

What are they doing to him? Are they trying to give him a new brain?

Seriously, this is nothing new. China has been living off US tech for decades now. Virtually every major innovation; including composite technology and electronic chip production and tech,,,just about anything and everything we have done well, they copy, steal OR have some idiot governmental official or greedy corporate manager give it too them.

Then, stupid housewives and spend thrifts, buy “made in china” goods because they can save a buck or two despite the quality of the products or how much destruction it does to our economy.

When you look up China in the dictionary it says, See Cheat, Copy, Steal.
Being a penofile.......a guy that likes pens. This short little video is accurate, but it does leave one thing out.

The chinese made pens still suck. They don't last the life of the pen, think use all the ink in the pen. Big deal who uses all of a pen, they are lost or something long before then. Well when you don't have them everywhere, you do.

The western companies still insist in using their own domestically made pen "tips" The chinese ones are not smooth and will "blob" out the ink. The inks are not that great as well.

Personally I am on a pen kick using 180 year old technology.

My current daily All Brass, fits in the pocket real easy. I get a couple weeks out of it between refills. Fountain pens are just something special. I can't write with a ball point of any kind anymore, they just feel so horrid. With this it is a pleasure to write. And penmanship is a lost art that is coming back. Not that it was ever great in the first place.
1704718893264.png

Being a penofile.......a guy that likes pens. This short little video is accurate, but it does leave one thing out.

The chinese made pens still suck. They don't last the life of the pen, think use all the ink in the pen. Big deal who uses all of a pen, they are lost or something long before then. Well when you don't have them everywhere, you do.

The western companies still insist in using their own domestically made pen "tips" The chinese ones are not smooth and will "blob" out the ink. The inks are not that great as well.

My current daily All Brass, fits in the pocket real easy. I get a couple weeks out of it between refills. Fountain pens are just something special. I can't write with a ball point of any kind anymore, they just feel so horrid. With this it is a pleasure to write. And penmanship is a lost art that is coming back. Not that it was ever great in the first place.
View attachment 8317345

Coming full circle.... Next it will come out that a few of us still use a #2 wood pencil.
1704719487711.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
surprise, surprise

WASHINGTON, Jan 8 (Reuters) - The cockpit voice recorder data on the Alaska Airlines Boeing 737 MAX 9 jet which lost a panel mid-flight on Friday was overwritten, U.S. authorities said, renewing attention on an industry call for longer in-flight recordings.

National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) chair Jennifer Homendy said on Sunday no data was available on the cockpit voice recorder because it was not retrieved within two hours - when recording restarts, erasing previous data.

View attachment 8317345

you sir are a man of good taste.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Coming full circle.... Next it will come out that a few of us still use a #2 wood pencil.
View attachment 8317349

Well you asked for it.

Now I don't know about pencils, but I have my grandfathers desk and in there is a bunch of stuff from the 70's and before. The pencil will write for a very long time before it needs to be sharpened. I don't know the difference. The erasers have all turned to stone, but they still will write very well, and hold the point FOREVER. The newer pencils are so much softer, you can write one page and need to sharpen it 2-3 times. The old one is just fine.

Something has changed.

I bring that all up as it ties in with the "theme" this has taken in the past couple days. Things are not built to the standards they once were. Likely all out of china, with the plan to have you consume more and more. The more you buy the better it is. One reason I like my little pen. I am going on year two of the same bottle of ink. And I use it a great deal, I take LOTS of notes. Slowed down a bit as I got a Remarkable II, but I still use the pen and paper for some note taking.

They have even messed up the lowly pencil.

Well you asked for it.

Now I don't know about pencils, but I have my grandfathers desk and in there is a bunch of stuff from the 70's and before. The pencil will write for a very long time before it needs to be sharpened. I don't know the difference. The erasers have all turned to stone, but they still will write very well, and hold the point FOREVER. The newer pencils are so much softer, you can write one page and need to sharpen it 2-3 times. The old one is just fine.

Something has changed.

I bring that all up as it ties in with the "theme" this has taken in the past couple days. Things are not built to the standards they once were. Likely all out of china, with the plan to have you consume more and more. The more you buy the better it is. One reason I like my little pen. I am going on year two of the same bottle of ink. And I use it a great deal, I take LOTS of notes. Slowed down a bit as I got a Remarkable II, but I still use the pen and paper for some note taking.

They have even messed up the lowly pencil.
I will see if I can find the article to support this story.

As space exploration began, the United States spent million's of USD's perfecting a pen that would write while in outer space.
The Russians just used pencils.

As space exploration began, the United States spent million's of USD's perfecting a pen that would write while in outer space.
Fisher pen. The reason NASA did not use pencils? The graphite of a pencil can break off float around and short electronics.

View attachment 8317345

I don't listen to it, but a podcaster I listen to has a long running podcast on pens and stuff. Pen Addict. Started in 2012.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Yeah, because graphite dust could cause an electrical fire. Pens don’t.